Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Michel Lohan -- Domestic Dispute with Baby Mama Kate Major ... Cops Called

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Michel Lohan -- Domestic Dispute with Baby Mama Kate Major ... Cops Called

Michael Lohan's girlfriend claims he's threatening her with a knife and threatening to take their infant son -- and now police are on scene ... TMZ has learned.

Kate Major blasted Lohan on Twitter Monday evening ... claiming she had to lock herself and their one-year-old son Landon in a bedroom while a knife-wielding Lohan tried to break down the door.

Threatening to take our son. What judge would rule for. him??? Stuck inside a house with this guy? He has a knife
    Kate Major (@k8major) February 18, 2014

Cops in Boca Raton, FL tell us officers have responded to their house ... and are talking to Michael and Kate right now.

Sources close to the couple tell us Michael is the one who called 911 when Kate started acting erratically ... and locked herself in the room.

We're told officers want one of them to leave the house immediately -- but Michael isn't budging because he thinks Kate is drunk ... and doesn't want to leave her with the baby.

We just spoke to Michael who claims Kate's been drinking again ... and it got so bad she tried to kill herself over the weekend. Lohan tells us he's worried about the welfare of their child and says he'll attempt to get custody of their son if she doesn't get help.

During Kate's twitter rant ... she addressed the suicide saying, "Someone trying to kill u is worse than trying to kill yourself ! #udontscareme."

Kate also vowed to never let Michael take their son away from her.

Update 7:25 PM PT -- Police have left the house. No arrests were made ... so, should be a fun night at the Lohan corral.

Source

Michael Lohan's Baby Mama -- He Threatened to Stab Me ... 'I'm Gonna Kill You Bitch'

Update 11:20 A.M. PT -- Kate just told TMZ she lied about the threats, saying "I regretfully tweeted while my emotions were high that I was being threatened by Michael with a knife, this was not the case." Major tells us she made it up because she feared Michael would take her son away.

Michael Lohan went ballistic and brandished a knife last night during his fight with baby mama Kate Major saying, "I'm going to kill you, bitch!" -- at least that's what Kate told cops -- but Michael's 911 call tells a different story.

TMZ has obtained the police report regarding the altercation last night at Michael's Florida house ... after Michael called 911, claiming Kate was drunk and acting erratically around their one-year-old son.

According to the report, when police arrived, Kate told them Michael had falsely accused her of drinking around their baby and a fight broke out. That's when Kate claims Michael grabbed a knife and threatened to kill her with it.

Kate told police she locked herself in a bedroom to get away from him ... and he tried to kick the door down. When he failed, Kate claims Michael went outside to the bedroom's sliding glass doors and made stabbing gestures at her.

Kate claims she tried to call police ... but her phone was broken ... even though she still managed to send out a bunch of tweets.

Police spoke to Michael too -- he denied threatening Kate in any way -- and his 911 call paints a very calm and calculating picture ... almost like he and Kate have lots and lots of experience calling 911 on each other.

Audio at TMZ

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Michel Lohan -- Domestic Dispute with Baby Mama Kate Major ... Cops Called

Elite Member

Yes, when afraid for your life, you should always tweet.
    Bombshell, kasippu, Sylkyn and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Yes, when afraid for your life, you should always tweet.
    Title for a new book by Brandi G?

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Tweeting and Hiding in the Bathroom From a Knife-Wielding Lohan

I approve
    Mel1973 and Bombshell like this.

I'd read it.

With a group of my gay friends while getting drunk.
    Flygirl likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Haven't we been down this road a few dozen times before? I mean, I know it's a slow news decade, but goddamn--come up with something a little more interesting that Michael fucking Lohan trying to do in his baby-mama. In his world--it's just Tuesday.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

It worked so well for Nicole Simpson.

Dear Kate - it's pretty bad when at the end of the story Michael Lohan comes out looking like a better parent than you.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What a lovely couple. It sounds like they're perfect for each other, if there wasn't a child involved.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

ffs, just go ahead and kill each other and get it over with. at one year old, maybe THIS lohan can be saved - so do it quickly!
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

People like these two are a good argument for mandatory sterilization.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Lindsay should raise the baby.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Lindsay should raise the baby.
    She might try, but you just know she would totally forget it at a nightclub after placing it in the DJ booth for safe keeping.
    Kittylady, sluce and firebrat1229 like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

or drop it on the floor to cause a diversion so she could snatch fur unnoticed...
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If Linds got custody, Michel would sue her for child support.
    rollo, sluce and kasippu like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information