Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By louiswinthorpe111
  • 1 Post By Honeythorn
  • 1 Post By BITTER

Thread: Rosie Perez Slams Jennifer Lopez: She "Went Off" Like "Some Ghetto Biatch"

Default Rosie Perez Slams Jennifer Lopez: She "Went Off" Like "Some Ghetto Biatch"

Rosie Perez and Jennifer Lopez have both served as inspirations to women in the Latin community for almost two decades.
    But their feud with one another has lasted for even longer than that.
    In the 49-year-old Pineapple Express star's upcoming memoir, Handbook For An Unpredictable Life, the actress spills the beans on her long running feud with J. Lo.
    The two Puerto Rican actresses met while on set of the nineties sketch comedy programme In Living Color in 1991.
    Jennifer, 44, was at an open casting call to be a 'Fly Girl' dancer on the show as Rosie was the choreographer for the group.
    Rosie immediately noticed the Waiting For Tonight singer due to her 'big ass,' according to the New York Post.

+3

Coming soon: The feud with J. Lo is just one of the things Rosie writes about in her book set to release on February 25 by Crown Archetype

However the show's host and creator Keenan Ivory Wayans was not as impressed and refused to hire her, calling her 'chubby and corny.'
    J. Lo was finally able to convince Keenan to change his mind only by cutting her hair and dropping 20 pounds.
    It was not long before the Maid In Manhattan star rubbed Rosie the wrong way as she wrote: 'All of the girls were coming into my office complaining how she was manipulating wardrobe, makeup, and me, all to her advantage.'
    Rosie also wrote that Jennifer soon 'went off' on her like: 'some ghetto biatch, screaming and pounding her chest!”
    Jenny from the block left the show just after two seasons, but Rosie claims that the actress made 'disparaging comments' about her after she became famous.
    'I was blindsided' writes Rosie. 'I’d thought we were cool. I called her up. She wouldn’t pick up. Frustrated, I left her an irate message on her answering machine. Instead of calling me back and hashing it out like friends do, she went on a major talk show and reiterated my lashing.'
    Rosie's book Handbook For An Unpredictable Life will be released by publisher Crown Archetype on February 25.

Read more: Rosie Perez lifts the lid on her bitter feud with Jennifer Lopez | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Moar! Moar!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Oh Hell to that YES! I need to get this book!
    NickiDrea likes this.

LOL @ her pounding her chest!

Love Rosie, always have, cannot wait for this.
    NickiDrea likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Go get her Rosie. I have always trusted this girl.

Team Rosie
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information