Like Tree47Likes
  • 33 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 2 Post By Mel1973
  • 5 Post By joebob
  • 2 Post By rollo
  • 3 Post By MsDark
  • 2 Post By DAP

Thread: Drake Pisses on Philip Seymour Hoffman - He Stole My Cover!!

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Drake Pisses on Philip Seymour Hoffman - He Stole My Cover!!

Drake just spit on Philip Seymour Hoffman's grave ... throwing a bitch fit over losing the Rolling Stone cover to the dead actor.

Drake's hissy sesh started with a complaint about being misquoted in the latest issue regarding Kanye West's album -- but then he quickly lashes out at the mag for making a switch.

Drizzy tweeted ... "They also took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue."

Drizzy ✔ @Drake
    Follow

I never commented on Yeezus for my interview portion of Rolling Stone. They also took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue.
    8:16 AM - 13 Feb 2014

Minutes later, Drake went back to Twitter and said, "RIP to Philip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil."

It's a half-hearted apology, at best. So, we gotta ask ...

Read more: Drake -- Pisses on Philip Seymour Hoffman ... He Stole My Cover!! | TMZ.com

DAP, sluce, BoogsBun and 30 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

well, to be fair... he's not pissing on psh, he's talking about Rolling Stone... I mean, I don't give a shit one way or the other but, be honest.
    sluce and BelledeJour like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

The only thing Drake's face belongs on is a milk carton.

Drake has elevated his level of whine lately
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Default DRAKE Calls Out Rolling Stone Mag

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

STFU "Drizzy"!

Rolling Stone Magazine -- Quit Your Bitching, Drake ... We Warned You About Cover Change | TMZ.com

Quit Your Bitching, Drake ... We Warned You About Cover Change

Drake
    has no business attacking Rolling Stone or Philip Seymour Hoffman because the magazine gave him advance notice it was dropping him from the cover in favor of PSH.

Sources close to Drake tell TMZ the rapper feels like he was "tricked" because ... "He only did the interview if he was going to be on the cover."

But we've learned Drake was interviewed on January 28, and the photo shoot was also completed before PSH died on Feb. 2.

A rep for RS says this happens all the time when musicians and actors die -- most recently when Lou Reed and Whitney Houston passed away.

Further, sources tell us Drake's camp was told last Friday he wouldn't be on the cover when the mag was released Wednesday. The RS rep would not say if they offered Drake a future cover.

For what it's worth ... Drake has deleted his tweets about the RS cover and Hoffman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Oops, there goes his next cover. I kinda hope this is happening with Kanye and Cim as well.
    Kittylady and Bluebonnet like this.

Big whiny baby. Just because they pulled it doesn't mean they might not have run it later. But you probably fucked up any chance of that, big dummy.
    Kittylady, arie_skop and holly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

DAP

The ego isn't even deserved.
    Kittylady and holly like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Drake splits with reps over Rolling Stone cover bump

Drake and his Hollywood p.r. firm ID have reportedly parted ways after the rapper was bumped from a recent Rolling Stone cover for late actor Philip Seymour Hoffman. But Page Six has learned it was just the latest behind-the-scenes drama between the artist and his reps.

Insiders say the “Started From the Bottom” performer also had a beef with Hollywood agency ICM Partners and another of his former p.r. firms, The Chamber Group.

Billboard on Friday reported Drake and ID split after he ranted on Twitter over losing a Rolling Stone cover to Hoffman after his tragic death: “I’m done doing interviews for magazines. I just want to give my music to the people. That’s the only way my message gets across accurately.”

But we hear that was the last straw for ID, as well, after Drake hadn’t shown up for several other magazine shoots and TV appearances the firm had arranged, leaving editors and execs grousing about Drake’s management team, composed of cronies from his hometown of Toronto who call themselves “October’s Very Own.”

“It’s a shame that someone with so much talent is surrounded by kids who are burning bridges left and right,” a source told us.

ID also reps Alicia Keys and Ben Stiller.

We also hear Drake had an ugly split with another firm, The Chamber Group, after he got into a screaming match with a female publicist and ordered her out an elevator they were riding in at New York’s London/NYC Hotel.

The rapper had left ICM in late 2011 to join WME after he grew frustrated that the firm only brought him roles in urban movies, sources said, as opposed to mainstream films. But we hear ICM got Drake a role in the Richard Gere Wall Street thriller “Arbitrage” and that he committed, then backed out after signing a contract.

Drake’s rep Oliver El-Khatib didn’t get back to us. ID took the high road and issued the statement: “Drake is an incredibly talented artist, and we’re proud of our results for [his new album] ‘Nothing Was the Same’ and Would You Like a Tour? We wish him the best.”

Drake splits with reps over Rolling Stone cover bump | Page Six

Anyone else think he looks like Britney?
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Whoever said he looked like a thumb summed it up perfectly imo.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    Anyone else think he looks like Britney?
    yes! he looks like britney and whatshisface that looks like a gerbil, had a baby that came out inexplicably part black.

eta: zachary quinto!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information