Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By McJag
  • 2 Post By KrisNine
  • 4 Post By southernbelle
  • 1 Post By louiswinthorpe111
  • 3 Post By badgers!
  • 1 Post By JWL

Thread: Mariah Carey: I Fire My Nannies All The Time!

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Mariah Carey: I Fire My Nannies All The Time!

There are two things we now know about Mariah Carey: 1. She won’t be celebrating Valentines Day with her husband, Nick Cannon and 2. She fires nannies all the time.

Mariah Carey stopped by New York’s The Breakfast Club on Wednesday morning and when asked about her Valentines Day plans, she joked that she has no idea where her hubby is going to be. “He’s not even going to be at home from what I hear,” she said. Carey quickly corrected her comment, suggesting the he will be out of town for All Star Weekend. “The schedule, the schedule,” she said.

But while they may not be spending time together this year, the singer revealed that she and Cannon celebrate their April 30 anniversary every month. “Nick is very festive,” she said.

During the fun interview, Mariah also admitted that she lets go of her nannies left and right. “I have to have nannies,” she said while discussing her twins Moroccan and Monroe. “But I am very hands on. I fire nannies like this,” Carey explained while snapping her fingers. “But I have to because if they try to make themselves more important in the babies minds than me … I just brought a girl back with me from Puerto Rico.”

Check out the hilarious video below:

HipHollywood | Mariah Carey: I Fire My Nannies All The Time!

Apparently she is not too concerned with the babies sense of security.
    Kittylady and Linne like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

She just brought a girl back from Puerto Rico? Really? She's fucking insane.
    JWL and kasippu like this.

“But I am very hands on. I fire nannies like this,” Carey explained while snapping her fingers. “But I have to because if they try to make themselves more important in the babies minds than me … I just brought a girl back with me from Puerto Rico.”
    "Very hands on" would be dealing with your kids yourself instead of relying on nannies to do it. And if she were as hands on as she claims she is, the kids bonding more with the nannies than with her, or the nannies "being more important in the babies minds" than the mom, wouldn't be an issue. Then she brags about how she fires them if the kids like them too much. How does that affect her kids? And what is with the statement, "I just brought a girl back with me from Puerto Rico" ??? Does she not realize these are people?? The way she talks about these women is so obnoxious, condescending, and disrespectful. She would be the employer from hell.

Right. Couldn't pay me enough money to work girl Mimi.
    sparkles likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Most kids will naturally develop affection for a caregiver. It could be mom, grandma, a nanny, etc. If she's a good mom her kids can love her and a nanny. It's not like kids only have a little bit of love but not enough for everyone. If anything, it seems like it would be bad for the little ones sense of security to be constantly changing their caregivers. If I had to hire a nanny, I would be thrilled if he/she was good to my kids and they loved him/her for it. Mariah sounds like a selfish asshole here.
    JWL, southernbelle and jessi14 like this.

JWL

self-absorbed and stupid - those poor kids
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    There are two things we now know about Mariah Carey: 1. She won’t be celebrating Valentines Day with her husband, Nick Cannon and 2. She fires nannies all the time.

Mariah Carey stopped by New York’s The Breakfast Club on Wednesday morning and when asked about her Valentines Day plans, she joked that she has no idea where her hubby is going to be. “He’s not even going to be at home from what I hear,” she said. Carey quickly corrected her comment, suggesting the he will be out of town for All Star Weekend. “The schedule, the schedule,” she said.

But while they may not be spending time together this year, the singer revealed that she and Cannon celebrate their April 30 anniversary every month. “Nick is very festive,” she said.

During the fun interview, Mariah also admitted that she lets go of her nannies left and right. “I have to have nannies,” she said while discussing her twins Moroccan and Monroe. “But I am very hands on. I fire nannies like this,” Carey explained while snapping her fingers. “But I have to because if they try to make themselves more important in the babies minds than me … I just brought a girl back with me from Puerto Rico.”

Check out the hilarious video below:

HipHollywood | Mariah Carey: I Fire My Nannies All The Time!
    She does realize that Puerto Rico is a part of the US and she can't hold the nannies Green Card over her head when she doesn't do exactly what this insufferable cow request
    What is she doing to sustain this lifestyle that she lives , is she still touring or just singing for dictators or still on some reality show ?

Thread Information