Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sluce

Thread: Soleil Moon Frye welcomes third child

Default Soleil Moon Frye welcomes third child

Soleil Moon Frye Welcomes a Son

And baby makes five!
    Soleil Moon Frye, 37, welcomed her third child with husbandJason Goldberg on Monday, Feb. 10, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.
    The couple’s son, whose name has not been released, arrived in the early evening, weighing over 9 lbs. and measured 21 inches long.
    “The whole family is over the moon about the arrival of their baby boy,” her rep tells PEOPLE. “His big sisters, mom and dad are by his side.”

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Already mom to daughters Jagger Joseph Blue, 5½, and Poet Sienna Rose, 8, the actress turned author — who announced the pregnancy in August — told PEOPLE she was “terrible” at preparing for her third child.

“The first couple of times I was so prepared. Now I’m like, ‘Nursery? What nursery? The baby can sleep in our room, right?’ I’ve got to get clothes … We’ve got a million names — I need to get on it,” Frye, who is the co-founder of MoonFrye.com, said.
    After her October reveal that she was expecting a son, Frye told PEOPLE she was looking forward to adding a baby boy into the mix. “I’m excited to be able to raise him in a household of girls, and teach him to be a gentleman at an early age,” she said.
    Soleil Moon Frye Welcomes a Son – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Is this Punky Brewster?
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

yes. and if i recall correctly, she and Sabrina, the teenage witch are bffs and neighbors. they really seem like sweet people.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I like the woman that Punky has become.
    Dorahacky and Bombshell like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Congrats to her and her family! I met her once as a teen, she was very genuine and sweet.

Wonder what she names this one? I thought her first child was a boy when I read the name, but I guess it is a girl.

Congrats to them. I have liked her since her Punky days.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; February 12th, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

They are a gorgeous couple!

Reading her name just gave me a headache.

fgg

Soleil Moon Frye Names Son Lyric Sonny Roads

Update: “Welcome to the world Lyric Sonny Roads Goldberg! Can’t wait to share our pics and moments in the upcoming months. Thanks for all the love and support,” the new mom posted Wednesday on her website.

Originally posted Feb. 10th: And baby makes five!

Soleil Moon Frye, 37, welcomed her third child with husband Jason Goldberg on Monday, Feb. 10, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

The couple’s son — whose name has yet to be released — arrived in the early evening, weighing over 9 lbs. and measuring 21 inches long.

“The whole family is over the moon about the arrival of their baby boy,” her rep tells PEOPLE. “His big sisters, mom and dad are by his side.”

Already mom to daughters Jagger Joseph Blue, 5½, and Poet Sienna Rose, 8, the actress turned author — who announced her pregnancy in August — told PEOPLE she was “terrible” at preparing for her third child.

“The first couple of times I was so prepared. Now I’m like, ‘Nursery? What nursery? The baby can sleep in our room, right?’ I’ve got to get clothes … We’ve got a million names — I need to get on it,” Frye, who is the cofounder of MoonFrye.com, said.

After her October reveal that she was expecting a son, Frye told PEOPLE she was looking forward to adding a baby boy into the mix. “I’m excited to be able to raise him in a household of girls, and teach him to be a gentleman at an early age,” she said.

As for any more additions to the family, Frye’s leaving that decision to Goldberg, 43, a film and television producer.

“That would be up to my hubby,” she told PEOPLE with a laugh in January. “I would have a whole zoo at my house. We’ll see how the third goes!”

Soleil Moon Frye Names Son Lyric Sonny Roads – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

trifecta of sucky names, imo.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

You'd think after getting stuck with her own name, she wouldn't have went way out there with her own kids names.

I know of a girl named Lyric,..but haven't heard it for a boy before now. Her first daughter's name sounds like a boys, and her middle daughter's name reminds me of a Smurf name.

I like her daughters name. I think it's pretty.

She turned out pretty good considering she was a child star. Good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    You'd think after getting stuck with her own name, she wouldn't have went way out there with her own kids names.

I know of a girl named Lyric,..but haven't heard it for a boy before now. Her first daughter's name sounds like a boys, and her middle daughter's name reminds me of a Smurf name.
    Agreed.

Has she done anything besides Punky Brewster? That's all I know her from.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Yes she was on Sabrina the Teenaged Witch.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's got a good mommy business going. I see her on the Today show a lot. Good for her.

Thread Information