Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart: "I Stand By Every Mistake I've Ever Made, So Judge Away"

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kristen Stewart: "I Stand By Every Mistake I've Ever Made, So Judge Away"

Kristen Stewart: "I Stand By Every Mistake I've Ever Made, So Judge Away," "You Don't Know Who You Will Fall in Love With"

In July 2012, Kristen Stewart's love life exploded in the public eye when Us Weekly revealed exclusive photos of her affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Following the shocking incident, she issued a public apology, begging boyfriend Robert Pattinson to forgive her, and though they tried to work it out, the relationship eventually ended for good in spring 2013.

But after spending some time out of the spotlight since that split, the 23-year-old actress seems confident and unapologetic in the March 2014 issue of Marie Claire.

"I stand by every mistake I've ever made, so judge away," she declared in the magazine's cover story.

And after a rough couple of years in the romance department, Stewart remains open-minded when it comes to the L-word.

"You don't know who you will fall in love with. You just don't. You don't control it," she said. "Some people have certain things, like, 'That's what I'm going for,' and I have a subjective version of that. I don't pressure myselfÖIf you fall in love with someone, you want to own them -- but really, why would you want that? You want them to be what you love. I'm much too young to even have an answer for that question."

The Twilight saga heroine has six films set to come out in the next two years, after taking a couple of years to focus on filming following the release of Breaking Dawn: Part 2 in November 2012.

ďDude, I have no idea what Iím doing, and thatís kind of how I love it," the former child star admitted of her future film career. "I had no idea Twilight was going to be huge. Certain movies Iíve done I thought were going to be amazing did nothing. So itís fun not having so much control. Itís kind of a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants lifestyle Ė itís fun, but itís scary as f**k. Unless you get that irking fear, itís not right.Ē

Read more: Kristen Stewart: "I Stand By Every Mistake I've Ever Made, Judge Away" - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Good for her for standing by her choices, but is English her first language? Or did she take too many drugs, or did I?
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Good for her for standing by her choices, but is English her first language? Or did she take too many drugs, or did I?
    Well it isn't like she has a choice, is it? It isn't like she can take back being publicly caught in an affair with a married man so his marriage wasn't broken up (and yes, he was equally responsible; it's his fault too), she can't return to the whole Robsten set up (no matter how much the media tries to sell it or the Twitards wish it). But you can learn from your mistakes and I don't think she has.
    holly likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

, so judge away,
    I certainly shall.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

She's learned that people talking about her is better than people not. I find her lack of grooming more bothersome than her fuck choices. Never bought that faux relationship with Patz for a minute anyway. I was a bit surprised however, that she wasn't caught eating out Liberty Ross as opposed to merely fucking the squirrely looking hub.

She needs to get back to fucking those directors now that Twatlight has (thankfully) run its course.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm not judging her, I'd completely forgotten about her. What is she promoting? Has someone else hired her? Madness.
    Kittylady, Trixie and idunno like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Well it isn't like she has a choice, is it? It isn't like she can take back being publicly caught in an affair with a married man so his marriage wasn't broken up (and yes, he was equally responsible; it's his fault too), she can't return to the whole Robsten set up (no matter how much the media tries to sell it or the Twitards wish it). But you can learn from your mistakes and I don't think she has.
    I dunno, but I don't have a strong opinion on anything she has done. I do think it is an interesting openly amoral stance ... I guess it interests me because I tend to feel a lot of guilt and shame and would have a hard time talking that way and feel a bit jealous of people who truly are more impervious to what people think.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

I can't get my head around "I stand by my mistakes." What does that even mean? Like Kitty pointed out, you learn from them, sure but stand by them? They need protection? You're proud of them? Are they like little wayward babies you need to defend?

Maybe I'm nitpicking a twit, but I'm so over the arrogance and defensiveness. If I were her I wouldn't mention the affair ever again because it's no one's business.
    idunno, holly and MohandasKGanja like this.

It's not as much fun to be a judgmental bitch when she gives us permission. Damn you Kstew!!
    MsChiff likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It's still fun.
    Kittylady, holly and sluce like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I seriously do not find this cow sexy in the slightest.
    I'mNotBitter and holly like this.

What, exactly, does it mean to stand by every mistake you ever made?

By definition, a mistake is "an action or judgement that is misguided or wrong". If you stand by your mistakes, do you actually think they are mistakes?

Are you just amoral and don't care?

Are you worried that your mistakes will feel lonely and depressed if you aren't standing by them to give them amoral support?

ETA - I just saw Cornflakegirl's comments on this, and I'm glad that I am not the only one who is having difficulty inferring something coherent from this.
    Snarker, holly and Flygirl like this.

I'm totally judging away right now.
    Kittylady, holly and Flygirl like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

mjw
    Elite Member

Kristen Stewart writes poetry, y’all. In fact, she’s very proud of that poetry. So proud, in fact, that she read a poem aloud to Marie Claire and allowed them to publish it. The poem below was written about a year ago, while Stewart was on a long car trip with a friend.

She is both embarrassed, and really f*cking proud of this poem, as she relays to Marie Claire:

“Oh, my God, it’s so embarrassing. I can’t believe I’m doing this … I don’t want to sound so fucking utterly pretentious … but after I write something, I go, ‘Holy f—, that’s crazy. It’s the same thing with acting: If I do a good scene, I’m always like, ‘Whoa, that’s really dope.’”

Here’s Stewart’s “dope” poem, which includes the word “kismetly.” It also rhymes.

My Heart Is A Wiffle Ball/Freedom Pole

I reared digital moonlight
    You read its clock, scrawled neon across that black
    Kismetly … ubiquitously crest fallen
    Thrown down to strafe your foothills
    …I’ll suck the bones pretty.
    Your nature perforated the abrasive organ pumps
    Spray painted everything known to man,
    Stream rushed through and all out into
    Something Whilst the crackling stare down sun snuck
    Through our windows boarded up
    He hit your flint face and it sparked.

And I bellowed and you parked
    We reached Marfa.
    One honest day up on this freedom pole
    Devils not done digging
    He’s speaking in tongues all along the pan handle
    And this pining erosion is getting dust in
    My eyes
    And I’m drunk on your morsels
    And so I look down the line
    Your every twitch hand drum salute
    Salutes mine …

Props, though, for putting herself out there. Seriously.

Kristen Stewart Writes Poetry That Will Make Your Gums Ache

Elite Member

Sorry, you are too boring to waste my judgment on.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information