• 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 2 Post By Honeythorn
  • 3 Post By JadeStar70
  • 1 Post By Bombshell

Thread: Chris Kattan Arrested for DUI

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Chris Kattan Arrested for DUI

Chris Kattan was arrested for DUI early this morning after his car struck a vehicle ... and TMZ has learned he allegedly confessed he was on prescription meds.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the former "Saturday Night Live" cast member was arrested on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley just after 1 AM.

Another driver called CHP to report another driver in a Mercedes who was "weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds."

Kattan allegedly then crossed into an area that was coned off for a freeway closure and he struck a Dept. of Transportation vehicle from behind.

Kattan was not injured and apparently there was no one in the DOT vehicle.

Cops say Kattan appeared out of it. Our sources tell us he was arrested and booked for DUI ... specifically drugs, NOT alcohol.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2swGKFfM8

video at link

He's on some show on the Food Network and my SO and I both said that something is wrong with this guy. He seemed out of it. Falling asleep at one point while people were talking.
    Bombshell likes this.

OH LAWD NO...Not Doug Butabi!!! This bites if he has a bad problem. I hope he gets help, I really like this dude.

JadeStar70 and JWL like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    He's on some show on the Food Network and my SO and I both said that something is wrong with this guy. He seemed out of it. Falling asleep at one point while people were talking.
    There seemed to be something physically wrong with him, didn't there? His neck and shoulders seemed to be really stiff, it almost looked like he couldn't turn his head or use his arms much IMO. I wonder if he's got a medical condition and he's on meds for it?

I loved him on snl, but his career has really gone nowhere. Sad that he's turned to drugs.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Silver Member

I can't think of the celeb he was rumored to be dating. I know it was somebody most would know. Hope he gets his act together.

He's been a mess for some time. Wasn't there something about a strange short lived marriage with a woman named Sunshine?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Night at the Roxbury is one of my girls and my favorite movies. I also liked Corky Romano. Stupid humor...lol

I hope he gets his act cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    There seemed to be something physically wrong with him, didn't there? His neck and shoulders seemed to be really stiff, it almost looked like he couldn't turn his head or use his arms much IMO. I wonder if he's got a medical condition and he's on meds for it?
    Yes! We kept saying that there was something wrong with him. Like he had some sort of physical/neurological disorder. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    He's been a mess for some time. Wasn't there something about a strange short lived marriage with a woman named Sunshine?
    I thought he had a kid with her. Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Based on the several BIs I've read that have hinted at his chemical abuse, this is only the tip of a rather large iceberg.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I had the exact same conversation with my husband while watching the exact same show.
    KrisNine likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Chris Kattan was high on drugs when he crashed his Mercedes into a truck on the 101 Freeway earlier this month ... according to the LA. City Attorney, who just nailed the comedian with a DUI charge.

A rep for the City Attorney's office tells TMZ, prosecutors filed one count of Driving under the Influence of Drugs, which carries a maximum penalty of 6 months in jail and a $1,000 fine for a first offense.

As we reported, Chris' car was seen weaving on the freeway early on Feb. 10 ... before careening into a coned area and slamming into a parked Dept. of Transportation truck, destroying his car in the process.

According to sources, Kattan -- who was not injured -- appeared out of it and told cops he had taken Rx pills before the crash. He was arrested on the scene.

Kattan will be in court for arraignment March 3.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    There was a pretty heavy BI circa 2012 and they were the popular guess: CDAN 05/04/12--The Hard Fall

Strangely, I couldn't find any recent pictures of her (through a quick google search)
    Just photos of him and her (2008-2009) and some modeling pictures....
    Her last credit on IMDB is from 2007 (Sunset Tan)

And when I typed her name into the search bar, the words "drugs" popped up after her name
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information