Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Mary Tyler Moore’s Living Hell: Nine 911 Calls In Seven Months

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Mary Tyler Moore’s Living Hell: Nine 911 Calls In Seven Months

Mary Tyler Moore’s Living Hell: Nine 911 Calls In Seven Months Over Arguments With Husband, Fractured Ribs, Crippling Falls & Worse

Once, Mary Tyler Moore could turn the world on with her smile. But these days, the 77-year-old is trapped in a much darker reality.

RadarOnline.com has confirmed that the iconic actress called 911 nine times over the past seven months for a range of emergencies at her Greenwich, Conn., home, including “verbal disputes” with her husband, crippling falls and broken bones!

In January alone, cops were called multiple times for incidents involving Moore and her husband, Dr. Robert Levine, 59, as the National ENQUIRER first reported.

On January 19, the “domestic incident” was classified as “nonviolent,” even though Moore claimed Levine was “refusing to leave the house.”

Just four days later, however, the cops were called over a “verbal dispute” yet again and they observed Levine make a “[veiled threat] as he laft [sic] the house and drove away in his car.”

DOCUMENTS: Read The Police Reports Obtained Exclusively By The National ENQUIRER

According to a sensational report in the National ENQUIRER, who first uncovered the disturbing calls, friends are concerned about the former TV star’s living conditions.

“This is the time in her life when Mary should be enjoying her final days in peace with a loving partner,” one source told the magazine.

“But Robert seems to have washed his hands of Mary.”

“Robert simply got tired of being Mary’s nursemaid,” the source continued. “They’ve had blowout fights over whether she should live in an assisted care facility, but Mary refuses to leave her house.”

And if the 911 calls are any indication, things are only getting worse.

Emergency responder call logs show police have raced to Moore’s home over frightening falls that left her with a broken collarbone, fractured ribs, a damaged shoulder, and contusions on her face. And meanwhile, she’s still battling diabetes.

Said a friend, “We’re praying for her.”
    Mary Tyler Moore’s Living Hell: Nine 911 Calls In Seven Months Over Arguments With Husband, Fractured Ribs, Crippling Falls & Worse | Radar Online

Elite Member

I hope she finds the help she needs. I think her DH needs to be gone Do we know that her husband is not being abusive?

This makes me incredibly sad. I loved loved loved her show and really think she's a comedic genius. Sounds like her husband turned out to be a doucherag.
    Krista63 likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Wow, I thought this was going to be about health scares, not domestic violence. So how many of those "falls" were really falls?
    Kittylady and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Robert simply got tired of being Mary’s nursemaid,” the source continued.

well...what did he expect when he married someone 17 years older? eventually, the gap catches up with you.
    BITTER, holly, Angeli and 5 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The age difference doesn't necessarily mean that you'll end up being a carer for a much older spouse as some people stay active and vibrant right up to the last days of their life, and of course accident or illness could always strike the younger spouse and leave them in need of extra care and attention. She could just as easily have ended up looking after him, but that's what you sign on for when you recite the marriage vows and promise to love and support each other through sickness and health.
    BITTER, Laurent, Krista63 and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

maybe she's a cranky old bitch who makes his life miserable? In one sentence, it says she claimed he was "reusing to leave the home" and later it says "Robert seems to have washed his hands of Mary". I mean, pick a fucking stance/claim and stick with it. Maybe the good doctor can't babysit her 24/7 and she really DOES need to be in assisted living because she can't fucking take care of herself.
    Laurent and sluce like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    The age difference doesn't necessarily mean that you'll end up being a carer for a much older spouse as some people stay active and vibrant right up to the last days of their life, and of course accident or illness could always strike the younger spouse and leave them in need of extra care and attention. She could just as easily have ended up looking after him, but that's what you sign on for when you recite the marriage vows and promise to love and support each other through sickness and health.
    True but the odds are that the younger person will end up caring for the older. I took that into consideration when I married someone who was 18 years older.
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It depends, though. Possible, the house is in her name, and he is living with her, not helping her out as her faculties decline, and on top of that, is suggesting that she leave her own house for an assisted living facility - which does fill a lot of elderly people with dread. At that point, she probably would just want to kick him out and then hire 24-hour in-home care.
    Kittylady likes this.

well, then - she shouldn't bitch that he's "washed his hands of her" then.
    Laurent likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, then - she shouldn't bitch that he's "washed his hands of her" then.
    I think she might need to make some kind of "spousal abandonment" statement in order to get him removed.

I remember reading she is almost blind, almost lost a toe due to diabetes. Who knows what is really going on there at that house.
    holly likes this.

I finally accepted that Mary wasn't doing well when she was on an award show a couple of years ago and when I saw her on Hot in Cleveland with the MTM cast. She was still "cheery Mary" on the show but no amount of makeup could cover up illness. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and imagine that she's stumbling, falling, feels out of control and frustrated. Mary doesn't have to go to assisted living, she can get 24/7 home care workers. Call Daphne Moon!
    sluce, holly, Sojiita and 1 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    True but the odds are that the younger person will end up caring for the older. I took that into consideration when I married someone who was 18 years older.
    My OH is only 8 years older than me but I had to think of all the possibilities for our future due to his diabetes and other health problems. I decided to take the good and make memories with it to carry us through any future bad that may or may not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It depends, though. Possible, the house is in her name, and he is living with her, not helping her out as her faculties decline, and on top of that, is suggesting that she leave her own house for an assisted living facility - which does fill a lot of elderly people with dread. At that point, she probably would just want to kick him out and then hire 24-hour in-home care.
    Some people thrive in assisted living, others are so emotionally bound to their home that moving them out, particularly against their will, is the start of an even swifter decline. The lovely old lady next to us has just come home from a care/rehab facility because she'll do better in the home she's had for well over 60 years than she was in the care facility.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

maybe she should get LifeAlert and STFU?
    sprynkles, msdeb and Laurent like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information