Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: George Zimmerman: I Wanna Fight Kanye West For Beating Up 'Defenseless People

mjw
    Elite Member

Default George Zimmerman: I Wanna Fight Kanye West For Beating Up 'Defenseless People

George Zimmerman
    wants to beat up Kanye West ... ironically because the rapper has a history of attacking "defenseless people."

Promoters for Zimmerman's upcoming celeb boxing match tell us he badly wants to step in the ring with Yeezus. The promoters are deliciously Machiavellian --- knowing for many it will become a choice between 2 evils ... thus becoming a must-see spectacle.

We're told George's beef with Kanye is not just that he attacks paparazzi ... but the innocents as well -- like the 18-year-old who allegedly called Kim an "N***** lover."

The promoters say if Kanye takes Zimmerman up on the offer ... they're willing to move the fight to L.A.

We'd livestream that.

x

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - George Zimmerman: I Wanna Fight Kanye West For Beating Up 'Defenseless People'

Elite Member

A double KO would be nice.
    Angeli likes this.

Translation: I wanna fight Kanye West because people have stopped talking about me.

(And because he's black)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

With a fight with George Zimmerman you'd just have to aim for the middle of his face, and you'd get 2 for 1 of his cyclops eyes. But then again, fighting a man with 2 brain cells, that's a man with nothing to lose up there. Literally. Brain damage might actually reverse a few of his issues.

At least Kanye never killed a kid.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yeah Team Keezus all the way, I know he's a wank but he's really talented and entertaining and..yeah...non-murderous.
    Lalasnake and manningmsj like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I'm rooting for Kanye. Ugh I feel so dirty, but this really is a lesser of two evils situation. Kanye is horrible, but is nowhere near Zimmerman-level evil.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Please George. If you could actually beat people up there wouldn't be a dead boy. You carry a gun because you're afraid.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yeah, like people want to beat you up for shooting defenseless people...put me out of his misery.
    mostroop likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

Just GTFO, George.

What a dumbshit. He hit the lottery when he got off scot-free for killing Trayvon. He should just count himself lucky and live his miserable fail of a life out in obscurity in somewhere. As it is, he's just asking to get beaten up, so he can go whining that he was victimized by somebody again. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.
    Flygirl likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

He should just count himself lucky and live his miserable fail of a life out in obscurity in somewhere.
    This! Even if the murder happened in self-defense exactly as he said it did (which we all know it didn't), why would you want continued fame and notoriety for something like that? I would spend the rest of my days hiding, praying for forgiveness, and working overtime to try to make something good come from my miserable excuse for a life if I were him.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Please George. If you could actually beat people up there wouldn't be a dead boy. You carry a gun because you're afraid.
    I can't like this enough. So fucking true.
    Kittylady, Flygirl and Beantownfan like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    This! Even if the murder happened in self-defense exactly as he said it did (which we all know it didn't), why would you want continued fame and notoriety for something like that? I would spend the rest of my days hiding, praying for forgiveness, and working overtime to try to make something good come from my miserable excuse for a life if I were him.
    Plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of people supported him. He received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations for his defense. People are STILL calling Trayvon a thug who got what he deserved. George doesn't want forgiveness and is only hiding because he knows there are quite a few people who would think nothing of killing him upon viewing him.

That whole situation showed just how alive and well racism still is in the States.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Says a lot about someone's character when "well, he never killed a kid" is the best thing you can say about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    . George doesn't want forgiveness and is only hiding because he knows there are quite a few people who would think nothing of killing him upon viewing him.
    Doesn't sound like the evil fucker's hiding. Seems like he's got an agent signing his ass up for celebrity boxing matches and shit. Well, maybe someone will get a lucky punch in. Even if someone believed Zimmerman's version of events during the trial, I really don't see how anyone could offer him their continued support at this point. He has definitely shown his true colors repeatedly since then. What an ass.
    Beantownfan likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    bears repeating..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information