Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Sara Bareilles Fires Manager Jordan Feldstein After GRAMMYs Scuffle With Osbournes

Default Sara Bareilles Fires Manager Jordan Feldstein After GRAMMYs Scuffle With Osbournes

Sara Bareilles Fires Manager Jordan Feldstein After GRAMMYs Scuffle With Osbournes.
    By Shirley Halperin, Ashley Le
    18 hours ago

Sara Bareilles has fired manager Jordan Feldstein, who also counts Maroon 5 and Robin Thicke as clients, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

The singer, who performed with Carole King at the GRAMMYs, went home empty handed after being nominated for album of the year (for "The Blessed Unrest") and pop solo performance (for "Brave"). Though Bareilles and Thicke were both up for the evening's top categories (Thicke had three noms and also performed with Chicago), Feldstein did not attend the Staples Center event on Sunday.

Bareilles informed Feldstein the following day that he would no longer be representing her.

The news comes after a strange scuffle between Feldstein and Sharon Osbourne took place at Saturday night's Clive Davis/Recording Academy-sponsored pre-Grammy gala at the Beverly Hilton hotel. According to E! Online, Feldstein was first spotted in the ballroom arguing with Kelly Osbourne, with her mother following up after her daughter stormed away from the music manager's table.

"Sharon walked up to him pointing her finger and screaming," an eyewitness tells THR. With Bareilles seated nearby, Feldstein and "The Talk host apparently got into a heated exchange that resulted in Osbourne tipping over a plate of food on his lap and throwing water at his head. The fight apparently erupted over comments Feldstein made about Jack Osbourne and his wife. Says a source: "You don't f--- with the Osbournes."

The Osbourne-Feldstein encounter remained a hot topic of conversation as executives prepped for the awards show red carpet early Sunday afternoon.

Feldstein is the brother of Jonah Hill (who was hosting "Saturday Night Live" in New York City when the food fight broke out) and a childhood friend of Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. He has been managing the successful pop band for their entire career.

Feldstein and a rep for Bareilles did not respond to THR's request for comment.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The loathsome Sharon is at it again!

And the loathsome Jordan Feldstein. I want to know what he said that pissed them off so much. This guy is getting attention for all the wrong reasons. A few months ago it was the marriage and quick annulment with Francesca Eastwood.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Look what she did to the poor guy - he's drenched!!!

Eh, she had probably drunk most of it. Are we sure it was water?
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And the loathsome Jordan Feldstein. I want to know what he said that pissed them off so much. This guy is getting attention for all the wrong reasons. A few months ago it was the marriage and quick annulment with Francesca Eastwood.
    Was it finally annulled? I googled and all I found were articles saying she was getting it annulled but no confirmation it was actually done. I guess I'm just surprised TMZ didn't post the documents...

Also, don't forget the attention he got for the teenie weenie pics on thedirty.com.
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The guy must have major drug problems but he ticked off the wrong woman.
    BootsyCJr likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I think that pic is old. He's just a mess.

She's vile. I hope someone cracks her and her fat ugly daughter right in their faces someday. He's quite the looker too. Ick.
    sluce, badgers!, Mel1973 and 2 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I think that pic is old. He's just a mess.
    I was clowning around. Here is the photo I saw when the story broke (Sara Bareilles, on the left, was actually at the table to witness the whole thing when it happened, so it was probably Feldstein's fault):

llamamama likes this.

Three bottles of wine in front of Sharon!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Three bottles of wine in front of Sharon!
    That wasn't her table.

But it was after she was through with Jordan.
    rollo likes this.

Team Sara, whom i think has a very solid head on her shoulders. I love her rendition of "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" live in San Fran, and "Gravity", especially when performed on So You Think You Can Dance! yes, i'm a dork! love her!!!!!! I've seen her twice here in Austin. La Zona Rosa (tiny venue) and ACL and she is always so down to earth and appreciative of her audience. girls got pipes, i tell ya!

Lawd, he's one repulsive looking specimen!
    BootsyCJr likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

czb

this guy sounds like a douche but WHO dumps food in someone's lap because they are upset?
    dougie and Bellatheball like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information