Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Is Charlize Theron a Playa?

Charlize Theron has dinner with Seth McFarlane and drinks with Sean Penn in one night | Mail Online

Charlize Theron can sure juggle A-list men.

On Sunday evening she saw not only her A Million Ways To Die In The West director Seth MacFarlane, 40, for dinner. The 38-year-old then later met up with her boyfriend Sean Penn, 53, for some late-night drinks.

The other man in her life, two-year-old son Jackson, was not seen as he was most likely at home with a sitter.

She gets around: On Sunday Charlize Theron first had dinner with Seth MacFarlane at Sugarfish in Beverly Hills...

Guy #2: ... then she met Sean Penn at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood

The Oscar winner was understandably dressed to get noticed.

She chose flats instead of high heels for her power evening, but made up for that conservative choice by rocking a very short skirt that peeked out from under her black coat that was cropped just enough to show off her toned and trim (but not tanned) legs.

The blonde Snow White And The Huntsman actress was spotted with Seth at trendy sushi restaurant Sugarfish in Beverly Hills. The two were seen hugging on the street as they waited by the valet stand.

Admiring eyes: The Family Guy creator looked lovingly at the Oscar winner, who he's directed in A Million Ways To Die In The West

Seth, who was dressed down in jeans and a green army jacket with Converse black sneakers, appeared intrigued with the stunning South African who he directed in his upcoming Western opposite Amanda Seyfried.

Just hours later the Devil's Advocate star was seen at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood with Sean, who she was seen cuddling at his Haiti relief even in early January.

The couple - who have also been seen vacationing together in Hawaii - came and went in separate cars.

He has a reputation: The Ted director has been romantically linked to Christa Campbell, Amanda Bynes, Ashley Greene, Natalie Getz and Emilia Clarke, to name a few

Two days later the Young Adult star was spotted grabbing a beverage and a yogurt at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in West Hollywood.

Clad in black short shorts and a black T-shirt with matching sandals and a cross-chest purse, she looked much younger than her 38 years.

The cover girl makes interesting choices in men.

Seth is a reported ladies man who has taken out everyone from Bachelor stunner Natalie Getz, aged 28, to Games Of Thrones beauty Emilia Clarke, aged 26.

Quick breakfast: The leggy lady picked up a drink and a yogurt at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in West Hollywood on Tuesday

He has also allegedy been linked to Alexis Knapp, Christa Campbell, Amanda Bynes, Audrina Patridge and Ashley Greene.

Charlize appears to be just friends with the talented writer who came to fame with Family Guy and the Mark Wahlberg comedy Ted.

Sean has had his share of women in his five decades, most notably wife Madonna, who he wed in the '80s, and Robin Wright, who he met in the '90s. He has also been linked to Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, Jessica White and Elle Macpherson.

Charlize has dated less than her Sunday night pals: she has most notably been with Craig Bierko and Stuart Townsend.

A new power couple?: The two appeared affectionate with each other on January 11 at the Help Haiti Home fundraiser in Beverly Hills

Rumoured romance: Charlize enjoyed a night at the movies with the Bad Boys actor in early January amid rumors the couple are dating

Main man: The Monster actress with her son Jackson, aged two, in LA on January 13

I've always thought she was a lesbian... *raises hands* Not that there's anything wrong with that. just not buying this shit AT all
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Jesus dougie. Do you work for Charlize too?
    czb, msdeb, angelais and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So if a woman has dinner with a male colleague she must be banging him? Why didn't I know about this sooner and can I invoke this rule retroactively because I've worked and shared meals with a few hotties in my time.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Please let her be a lesbian. Please.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Well rumours suggest she has a girlfriend. And I believe it. I'm not buying this 'romance' with Penn. They've clearly informed the paps of where they're going to be, there's been lots of photos of them.

She socialized with two separate men and abandoned her poor child with a babysitter? More like, Charlize Theron-top-of-everyone.
    Flygirl and Air Quotes like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's always rumored to be dating all sorts of men [Lainey briefly linked her with Alexander Skarsgard in 2012 which I thought was a hot pairing] but none of them ever seem to actualize. Not that I care, or that anyone should care, but honestly, I think it's time to give up the pretense of Charlize as hetero.

Jesus. Sean Penn looks like my husband's old work boots.

She is so pretty. Just like Jennifer Aniston, she seems happy and can support herself and her child. I say let her date whomever makes her happy. (even though that ass wouldn't be my pick - who am I to judge?)
    sluce and arie_skop like this.

When she starts dating Jim Nabors, I'll be ready to agree that she is a lesbian. Until then, she is the female Gerard Butler.
    gas_chick and Sunrider like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Jesus. Sean Penn looks like my husband's old work boots.

She is so pretty. Just like Jennifer Aniston, she seems happy and can support herself and her child. I say let her date whomever makes her happy. (even though that ass wouldn't be my pick - who am I to judge?)
    Wait---did Jennay buy a child when I wasn't looking?

Well, "the happy and can support herself" and "they are both pretty" is comparable between the two. Charlize has the added bonus of a child....but they do remind me of each other.

But did Charlize buy her child?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Most probably, with her bags of lesbian gold.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I want bags of lesbian gold!! Can I get some and still be hetero?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information