Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande: I wear ‘more fake hair than every drag queen combined’

fgg

Default Ariana Grande: I wear ‘more fake hair than every drag queen combined’

Ariana Grande: I wear ‘more fake hair than every drag queen combined’

These are photos of Ariana Grande shopping at the Chanel store in Hollywood on Saturday. I don’t know much about Ariana except that she’s an entertaining interview subject who waxes rhapsodic about textbook demons and has the good sense to avoid a pap walk with Miley Cyrus. If she starred in a Disney Channel show instead of a Nickelodeon one (Victorious), I’d probably know too much about her. She’d probably also be a bigger mess because Disney kids tend to have even more issues than those featured on other channels. So I am usually ambivalent about Ms. Ariana.

What I am fascinated about is the discussion of fake hair in Hollywood. So many actresses and singers do not wear their real hair by any stretch. They either go with wigs or wear tons of extensions. The ones who do have real hair usually end up getting frustrated at all the damage and then cut it off like Jennifer Lawrence. Now Ariana reveals that her own damaged hair has driven her to drastic measures. She lives in permanent extension and ponytail land, and she’s tired of people giving her a hard time for it:

Since people give me such a hard time about my hair I thought I’d take the time to explain the whole situation to everybody. I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat… as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair. I now wear a wig on Sam & Cat. My real hair is back to brown and I wear extensions but I wear it in a pony tail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely rachet and absurd when I let it down. I tried wigs, they looked RIDICULOUS. Tried a weave because I am working on a new project and want to try some different looks and literally wanted to rip my scalp off. So as annoying as it is for y’all to have to look at the same hair style all the time, it’s all that wroks [sic] for now (AND I’m comfortable for the first time in years)…. And trust me, it’s even more difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back and to have to wear more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined. So PLEASE gimme a break about the hair (or just don’t look at me lol). IT’S JUST HAIR AFTER ALL. There are way way way more important things. Love y’all very much.

[From Ariana Grande on Instagram]

I didn’t know people were giving Ariana a hard time for wearing her “hair” in a partial ponytail every day. Are these her fans or internet trolls or both? Whatever the case, I do sympathize with her. My own hair is damaged from two years of consecutive highlights, so it’s in a full-on ponytail nearly every day. I wanted to dye over the highlights, but I’m so afraid of ending up with green hair (because of a traumatizing blonde-to-brown experience in my teenage years). Plus you can’t fix damage with more dye. It’s crazy that we worry so much about silly hair, right? Like Ariana says, there are more important things we should all worry about instead.

Cele|bitchy | Ariana Grande: I wear ‘more fake hair than every drag queen combined’

i know this isn't really gossip or anything that anyone cares about but her hair REALLY bugs me so i'm glad to have gotten to the bottom of it. LOL.

how is it possible to bleach your dark hair every other week to begin with? i can't believe it didn't all fall out way before 4 years of that torture.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^ the colorist would only bleach the new growth, not the already colored parts.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

She would be a bigger mess on Disney? They must not know who writes the two shows she's been on.

My guess is they do but realize that CDAN is behind all the accusations.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    My guess is they do but realize that CDAN is behind all the accusations.
    Well......he comes as creepy due to all the shows he does have tons of sexual innuendo in them.

do they have hidden satanic references as well?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

only when played backwards
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

My niece watches these shows is all the time. So I end up seeing them. And while I sometimes giggle at the references. Espically on her current show. I feel pretty uncomfortable having something so obvious constantly in kids shows.

The theme song to that show is the shit tho.

I really like her hair, ha! I'm so naive, I thought it was real.

What kids and/or the "trolls" that call her out on instagram don't realize is that:

a. When filming a TV show, which happens over a couple months - the actors have to keep up the same appearance, so not to give away the timing/succession on the episodes, because they may be filmed out of sequence.

Would it make sense for her to have a freshly dyed head of hair in one episode and visible black roots in the next and vice versa? No.

b.You have to bleach the hair to get that bright of a color. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that bleaching the roots of your hair, especially often - will literally kill your hair.

Who cares if she has the same hairstyle? Its cute. And she has an amazing voice.
    It seems like people are grasping for straws to make fun of her/ "call her out" for something... so they landed on "She doesn't change her hair style enough? Please.

At least she didn't pull a "Kim Kardashian" and totally deny the fact that she wears wigs, extensions, etc.

For those that haven't seen the show (my nieces are big fans ), this is the color she was referring to when she was filming the show- not just red, but a fire engine bright red... and the hairstyle she rocks now...

Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 21st, 2014 at 10:54 AM.
    yowzers and Quat like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Perez Hilton claims that Ariana Grande is on coke, fans attack him, Perez goes on a rampage

Oh boy, looks like we’ve got another Perez Hilton feud on our hands. The gossip blogger has a history of getting into it online with pop stars like Lady Gaga and Ke$ha, and now he is adding rising R&B songstress Ariana Grande to that list. But what problem could Perez even have with the sweet Nickelodeon star? Apparently, his issue lies with her fans, aka the Arianators.

Much like other starlets in her age demo, Ariana has a legion of enthusiastic fans that are all over social media. And when someone speaks ill of their precious Ari, they don’t take too kindly to that. Case in point: When Perez recently slammed the “Right There” singer for her ensemble at the 2014 Grammys, the Arianators took it to a personal place by insulting Perez’s toddler son.

Now, the self-professed “Queen of All Media” is lashing out at the 20-year-old pop star, with the hopes that she will stop her fans from continuing their harassment of him.

“@ArianaGrande You KNOW the vile things your fans are saying about my son. Your silence is equally disgusting!” Perez wrote on Twitter this week, also tagging Ariana’s mother and brother in the message. He also adds that he will “gladly stop tweeting @ArianaGrande when her fans stop harassing me and being vile towards my son on social media.”

But while Perez would like Ariana to do him a favor and ask her fans to leave him alone, he doesn’t seem willing to apologize for his own negative comments about her appearance.

“I am NOT sorry I said #ArianaGrande was dressed awfully with boring hair at the Grammy Awards. I will not apologize,” the gossip monger wrote on his Instagram, continuing, “All this silliness started over me saying I did not like her look! I had always supported and liked Ariana. Until now! Over her! And over her fans!”

While we do agree that children are innocent and should be left out of the conversation, Perez probably should have taken the high road on this one. The internet is full of trolls, and if you feed them they just keep coming back for more. It makes sense that Ariana wouldn’t want to give their (or Perez’s actions) any attention.

Caption: I know most @ArianaGrande fans are 12 years old - at least they almost all act like it - but ENOUGH is enough! Even 12 year olds KNOW better than to wish death on a baby and say the disgusting things that 99% of her fans have been spamming my Instagram with. I am NOT sorry I said #ArianaGrande was dressed awfully with boring hair at the Grammy Awards. I will not apologize. And, listen up, kids! For every day you continue to say vile things on my photos, I will continue to bring it to the attention of Ariana. Do YOU want her seeing all those tweets pointing to the fact that she has the worst fandom out there? She does. It's the truth. And, at this point, her silence on this matter is shameful. Her team KNOWS what her fans are saying about my family and doing to my Instagram photos. Ariana keeping quiet is condoning and promoting that behavior! Shameful, Ariana. Shameful! Quite being such an enabler and SAY SOMETHING! Until then, I guess I will be a baby myself and do what I think I need to do to get this bullshit to stop. All this silliness started over me saying I did not like her look! I had always supported and liked Ariana. Until now! Over her! And over her fans!

Sources: 1 2 3

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Perez Hilton claims that Ariana Grande is on coke, fans attack him, Perez goes on a rampage

“@ArianaGrande You KNOW the vile things your fans are saying about my son. Your silence is equally disgusting!” Perez wrote on Twitter this week, also tagging Ariana’s mother and brother in the message. He also adds that he will “gladly stop tweeting @ArianaGrande when her fans stop harassing me and being vile towards my son on social media.”

Wow, how absolutely laughable. another little bitch who has dished it out to MANY but can't take it... fuck you, perez!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I hate this whiny little bitch. He's making that shit up about her because that's what he does to people he's in feuds with. Dirty fighting motherfucker.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

@ArianaGrande I am NOT enjoying the whole schadenfreude thing.
    And, HELLO, I don't even know how to PRONOUNCE it!

OMG. Perez is mental. He has said much worse about other people (although I must admit I have not seen the tweets her fans have been sending him).
    He is losing it. I love that Ariana is not answering or giving him attention. His "revenge" is so junior high school. It's like the kid in the class that sits behind you and constantly taps your on the shoulder to get a reaction.
    chartreuse likes this.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information