Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: Madonna Calls Son Rocco the N-word in Instagram Picture

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Madonna Calls Son Rocco the N-word in Instagram Picture

Madonna under fire for calling her son the N-word in Instagram picture | Mail Online

'No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out! #disn****': Madonna under fire for calling her son the N-word in Instagram picture
    By Snejana Farberov
    PUBLISHED: 01:28 EST, 18 January 2014 | UPDATED: 02:34 EST, 18 January 2014

Madonna has never been afraid to express herself, but now she may have gone a step too far.

The outspoken 55-year-old entertainer landed in hot water Friday evening after using the N-word in a caption that accompanied a photo of her son she had shared on Instagram.

In the image that appeared on the account that purportedly belongs to the singer, her 13-year-old son Rocco Ritchie is seen in training in a boxing ring.

Fighting words: Madonna landed in hot water Friday evening after using the N-word in a caption that accompanied a photo of her son, 13-year-old Rocco Ritchie

Unapologetic: The offensive comment was taken down minutes later and replaced with a profane message urging Madonna's critics to get off her 'd*** haters'

The proud mother of four commented: 'No one messes with Dirty Soap! Mama said knock you out! #disn****'

The offensive hashtag sparked outrage among some of her fans, prompting Madonna to take down the caption just minutes later.

However, the Material Girl was manifestly unapologetic about using the racial slur.

She replaced her previous comment with a foul-mouthed message addressed to her critics: 'Ok let me start this again. # get off my d*** haters!'

Some of her one million followers ripped into the superstar for her use of the offensive term.

Proud parent: The 55-year-old mother of four appears to be very close with her 13-year-old son Rocco, whose father is director Guy Ritchie

Queen Madge: Many of her loyal fans came to Madonna's defense, slamming her critics for misinterpreting her words

One commenter wrote: 'MADONNA U NEED TO TAKE UR arthritis medicine instead of trying to be hip on the internet.’

'Spreading ignorance is awful!' another user noted.

But thousands of Madge's loyal fans quickly came to her defense.

One supporter of the singer and filmmaker even went so far as to say that she deserves a pass for using the N-word because she 'has basically adopted half of Africa,' Vibe.com reported.

Madonna has two children she has adopted from Malawi, David Banda and Mercy James, both 8 years old.

She had her son Rocco with her former husband, director Guy Ritchie, in 2000. She also has a 17-year-old daughter, Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon, from a previous relationship with Cuban-born personal trainer Carlos Leon.

Madonna's brood: Some of her supporters even suggested she should get a pass because she has adopted two children from Malawi - Mercy and David

Madonna under fire for calling her son the N-word in Instagram picture | Mail Online

She's too old for this shit. But, I see white kids from my area post this shit all day long. It seems for that generation calling someone "my nigga" is just fine. It makes me sick.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Madonna, you try so hard you've become completely ignorant.

This isn't new. When I was in high school some white kids (all of whom listened to rap and thought they were "down") tried to use the N word too. Not around me, though. White kids do it around other white kids, but usually not around black kids because they know what the consequences would be...

Madge and her stans are morons. If anything, the fact the she has two black children (and how is that adopting "half of Africa?") makes her comments worse.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

The people around here that I hear use nigga most frequently are teenage Asian boys. Go figure.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

She's an annoying cunt that should know better. Shit, she probably said it to get attention.

She's a pathetic attention seeking asshole. In other words nothing has changed.
    McJag, Laurent, joebob and 9 others like this.

Except her face.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm more shocked that a 55 year old woman says get off my dick haters. Complete with a #.

She's so 'street.' She can probably barely read or write. Oh, except for all those songs she wrote!

she's pathetic and waaaay to old for this shit. she needs to start hanging out with demi moore.
    hustle4alivin and *DIVA! like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Madonna, you try so hard you've become completely ignorant.
    And irrelevant.
    Angeli and Jana like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She's too old for this shit. But, I see white kids from my area post this shit all day long. It seems for that generation calling someone "my nigga" is just fine. It makes me sick.
    I used to feel that way but by long term repeated exposure, I'm just meh about it now. The way the word is used now, especially amongst teenagers, is completely different from the way it was used when I was a teen. It was spelled and pronounced differently back then, and always conveyed contempt.

I wondered if becoming more indifferent to it was a bad thing, but then decided that I like it when slurs lose their power. This particular word has generations of suffering attached to it so it may not ever become completely powerless but it's not the weapon it used to be. I think that's a good thing, even though its use maybe be in poor taste in many people's opinion.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Pathetic old whore is pathetic. And a try hard.
    HWBL, Bombshell and hustle4alivin like this.

This is not going to go well. If I were Madonna I think I would try to plead insanity by telling all my detractors they're ugly and then throw my bong out the window.
    Bombshell and Sylkyn like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information