Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Kristen Stewart on fashion, advertising photo shoots: ‘It was always f–king torture’

Default Kristen Stewart on fashion, advertising photo shoots: ‘It was always f–king torture’

It’s been a tough year for Twihards. The film series ended, Robsten split, and neither Kristen Stewart nor Robert Pattinson has graced the screen since. But wait: Stewart’s angsty lip curl can now be spotted on a new crop of Balenciaga ads for Rosabotanica (Florabotanica’s follow-up scent), where her stony, smoky-eyed stare contrasts the vivid floral vines creeping over her shoulder. The spicy rose-pepper blend aptly reflects the non-conformist personality the 23-year-old’s fans have come to adore. Stewart’s F-bombed frankness and red-carpet Chuck Taylors are some of her best assets—because they’re real.
    “I had looked at the fashion world as superficial,” she admits when asked about her collaboration with Balenciaga’s former creative director Nicolas Ghesquière, whom she considers a “true artist.”

“Before the photo shoot I did with him, it was always f–king torture,” she says of studio sessions. It’s this passion-first attitude that precipitated a gutsy two-year acting hiatus. “Unless there’s a story that you just f–king have to help bring to life, it’s not worth it,” she explains. Two roles have lured her back. In Sils Maria, she portrays a personal assistant to a troubled, aging actress, played by real-life Oscar winner Juliette Binoche. And in Camp X-Ray, a drama set in Guantanamo Bay, she plays a simple girl with unwavering ideals who realizes life isn’t black-and-white. “Her eyes are smashed open, and I know that feeling,” Stewart says, hinting, perhaps, at last year’s troubles.

As Twi fans wait for those flicks and her newly announced Chanel fashion campaign to be released later this year, they continue to beg, via tear-filled YouTube tirades, for a Bella-and-Edward reunion, be it fictional or real. Meanwhile, gossip blogs speculate daily about the pair’s on-again, off-again status.
    “They cast you as easily identifiable characters they can sell to the masses,” says Stewart. “When people pick up newspapers and read perfect summaries of my life in little concise stories, it’s kind of silly. Can anyone’s life be put into words like that?” Stewart is far from one-dimensional, and it’s that sense of mystery that keeps us hooked. A rose any less thorny surely wouldn’t be as sweet.

[From Flare]

Cele|bitchy | Kristen Stewart on fashion, advertising photo shoots: ‘It was always f–king torture’

Her parents must be so proud.

What a work ethic she has.

/SARCASM
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Silver Member

"Unless there's a story you have to fucking bring to life" this bitch thinks she's Meryl Streep not a 23 yr old marginal actress who thinks angst is her middle name. Pretentious full of it brat.

^^ Can I get an Amen?!
    Kittylady likes this.

Bronze Member

As my scot friends would say she's a glum cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    "Unless there's a story you have to fucking bring to life" this bitch thinks she's Meryl Streep not a 23 yr old marginal actress who thinks angst is her middle name. Pretentious full of it brat.
    I'm a total truck driver myself, but the "fucking" in that sentence doesn't even add to the meaning. That's how you know she does it just to sound edgy and cool, and not because of a default potty mouth like us real fucking coonts.

She's clocked 14:59 of fame. Oh why do the hands of the clock move so slow?
    BelledeJour likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I'm a total truck driver myself, but the "fucking" in that sentence doesn't even add to the meaning. That's how you know she does it just to sound edgy and cool, and not because of a default potty mouth like us real fucking coonts.
    She really does. Annoying twat!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If these shoots are so dreadful then don't do them and earn your crust through your acting ability. Oh, wait...
    BelledeJour, Novice and rollo like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She's lucky she is even getting offered these photo shoots for now

I don't understand how she actually sells clothes for anyone, she always looks so miserable that you'd think consumers would associate that with the brand. Weird.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I'm a total truck driver myself, but the "fucking" in that sentence doesn't even add to the meaning.
    It's worse than that - she created a split infinitive.
    rollo, llamamama and Flygirl like this.

This is why you get an education people.

This awkward, scruffy idiot should be thrilled anybody would want to pay her to play dress up and take pics.

It's the easiest money she'll ever make.
    arie_skop likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

well, I object to the use of the word "torture". Horror stories from our men and women coming home missing limbs, with titanium plates in their heads, ACTUAL POWs ..you know, people who HAVE been tortured... and for something other than "fashion" and fucking MONEY - they have experiend "torture", not this useless shitstain. She and Tom Cruise should get together, they are both arrogant, over inflated, pompous, self important fuck sticks who should STFD&STFU. stupid bitch.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is such a miserable asshole.
    fattymatty likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information