Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Mel1973
  • 1 Post By stef

Thread: Ciara Is Pregnant! Singer Expecting First Child With Fiance Future

fgg

Default Ciara Is Pregnant! Singer Expecting First Child With Fiance Future

Ciara Is Pregnant! Singer Expecting First Child With Fiance Future -- See Her Baby Bump

After announcing their engagement last week, Ciara's rep confirms to Us Weekly that the singer is expecting her first baby with fiance Future.

Baby on board! Ciara is pregnant, expecting her first child with fiance Future, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. Sporting a sizable bump, the singer first made the announcement on the Tuesday, Jan. 14 episode of The View.

The "I'm Out" chanteuse and 29-year-old rapper-producer announced their engagement last October. Ciara's rep confirmed to Us on Oct. 28 that Future (real name: Nayvadius D. Wilburn) proposed to his girlfriend while celebrating her birthday in New York City Oct. 25.

The couple began dating in early 2013, and this will be the first marriage for both. Future (who collaborated with Miley Cyrus on her Bangerz album) is already a father to a son from a previous relationship. (Ciara dated Bow Wow back in 2005.)

To pop the question, Future went all out, presenting Ciara with a huge 15-carat diamond engagement ring. The bride-to-be (a close pal of Kim Kardashian) shared a photo of her stunning new bling with Us shortly thereafter. The Avianne & Co. ring features a large center emerald cut diamond, two slightly smaller side diamonds and diamonds on the band.

After her surprise proposal, Ciara tweeted on Oct. 27, "Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver. If I'm Dreaming I Don't Want to Wake up!"

"She’s a beautiful woman, amazing, incredible, everything that comes with those words, that's what she represents," Future, who worked on Ciara's latest album, told Vibe this past February. "We love being around each other and that's just what it is. The chemistry is there. It's amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile."

Read more: Ciara Pregnant, Expecting Baby With Future: First Bump Picture - Us Weekly

pics at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Um, congrats. I just read that they started dating a month after his last child was born. Also he has another child he pays child support for after he wanted a DNA test to confirm he's the father. Hm.
    -

hold tha fuck up! she's knocked up by a guy named "Future"? gtfo. I stopped reading as soon as i realized there was no typo in the title!

ETA: Real Name = Nayvadius D. Wilburn
    KrisNine, stef, sputnik and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^ who would've thought that "future" is actually the better alternative?

he sounds like a real winner.
    sputnik likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She's something like his fourth baby's mother. Good luck Cici, you'll need it.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Ciara & Future Welcome a Baby Boy: Future Zahir Wilburn

POSTED: MAY 20, 2014 BY LISA WEBERGOOGLE +1 0
    RETWEET 3
    LIKE 8
    [COLOR=#777777 !important]1
    [/COLOR]

UPDATE: Ciara posted a picture on Instagram announcing the baby’s name and weight:“FUTURE ZAHIR WILBURN 9lbs 10oz May 19 2014.”Continue reading original post below…Ciara and fiance, rapper Future welcomed their first child – a baby boy on Monday (May 19).The 28-year-old singer gave birth ”very early” on Monday morning, in Los Angeles, Page Sixreports. No other details have been released.This is Ciara’s first child, and Future’s fourth.
    Ciara & Future Welcome a Baby Boy!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Thread Information