Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Cheating In Camelot? New Tell-All Claims Jackie Kennedy Had Affair WHILE First Lady

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Cheating In Camelot? New Tell-All Claims Jackie Kennedy Had Affair WHILE First Lady

Cheating In Camelot? New Tell-All Claims Jackie Kennedy Had Affair WHILE First Lady — PLUS: Was Bobby Kennedy Bisexual?

For years, Jackie Kennedy was the picture-perfect political wife, silently standing by while her husband, John F. Kennedy,allegedly had countless affairs right under her nose. But now, a new tell-all book claims that the Queen of Camelot had a secret affair of her own — with ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev! Only Globe magazine has a look at the exclusive claims from the new book,The Pink Triangle in their latest issue.

According to the Globe, the tell-all claims that Jackie flew Nureyev to Washington D.C., in 1963, and they soon “plunged into a secret love affair that lasted years.”

As the magazine points out, they weren’t always good at hiding it: The couple were caught photographed together in England in 1968, five years after President Kennedy’s death, and that same year, Paris Match magazine claimed Nureyev had been overheard drunkenly boasting about his conquest.

According to Nureyev, she was just one of many Kennedys who fell for his charms. “I am the sexiest man alive,” he once said. “Just ask Lee Radziwill. Just ask Jackie Kennedy. And if you don’t believe me, ask Bobby and John-John Kennedy.”

Indeed, the book claims, RFK and Nureyev were once spotted “kissing each other passionately in a phone booth” and that the ballet dancer and JFK Jr. were suspiciously close.

Yet another ballet dancer, John Kriza, was also linked to Jackie, according to the book. “Each of us launched an affair with him,” writer Gore Vidal reportedly said. “Jackie using my apartment when I did not have John otherwise engaged.”
    Cheating In Camelot? New Tell-All Claims Jackie Kennedy Had Affair WHILE First Lady — PLUS: Was Bobby Kennedy Bisexual? | Radar Online

Get it gurl. I mean damn JFK was fucking everything with a pulse not sure why it should be some big gasp that Jackie got hers.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

mjw
    Elite Member

Nureyev was fucking hot.
    Bluebonnet and Air Quotes like this.

According to Nureyev, she was just one of many Kennedys who fell for his charms. “I am the sexiest man alive,” he once said. “Just ask Lee Radziwill. Just ask Jackie Kennedy. And if you don’t believe me, ask Bobby and John-John Kennedy.”

so... Nureyev was a child molestor?
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Affair? I was thinking more of affairS. I pretty much thought they had an open marriage.
    southernbelle, rollo and levitt like this.

I'm finding this hard to swallow.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Is this shocking news? I think everyone in the Kennedy White House was sleeping with someone other than their spouse.
    southernbelle and rollo like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Even Scotty Bowers thinks this is BS.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post

so... Nureyev was a child molestor?
    yeah that freaked me out, let's see. jfk jr. born in 1960. nureyev died in 1993 - but probably off the market for a while due to his illness. i'd say if he was doing anything with jfk jr. he was hopefully at least in his late teens. like 18 or 19. like late seventies. i'm really thinking about this too much.

on a lighter note... i google image searched this ho and saw his peen! huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    yeah that freaked me out, let's see. jfk jr. born in 1960. nureyev died in 1993 - but probably off the market for a while due to his illness. i'd say if he was doing anything with jfk jr. he was hopefully at least in his late teens. like 18 or 19. like late seventies. i'm really thinking about this too much.

on a lighter note... i google image searched this ho and saw his peen! huzzah!
    He did this crazy film with Michelle Philips where he played the famous dancer Nijinsky. It's called "Nijinsky", I think. You can see it in full motion there.

ETA - whoops, the film was "Valentino". A

Maybe it's because I never saw Jackie as sexy. She was so refined. Could always see the glam but not the sex.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

While married to Onassis the paps caught her swimming naked at Onassis private island of Scorpios.She was infuriated.I dont see what all the fuss is about,Onassis said ,you re nothing but a bag of bones,nothing to gawk there...

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    While married to Onassis the paps caught her swimming naked at Onassis private island of Scorpios.She was infuriated.I dont see what all the fuss is about,Onassis said ,you re nothing but a bag of bones,nothing to gawk there...
    I remember those shots. I liked them!

I liked them too,but yes...nothing i d call sexy..
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I liked them too,but yes...nothing i d call sexy..
    I think that's sort of why I liked them. Not posed, just an attractive woman enjoying her multi-million-dollar villa in the buff. I love thick, dark hair, and Jackie had it (everywhere, LOL).

(I know it was a gross violation of her privacy, but still!)
    BITTER likes this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information