Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Cameron Diaz Encourages Women to Embrace Their Pubic Hair in Her New Book

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Cameron Diaz Encourages Women to Embrace Their Pubic Hair in Her New Book

'Keep it fully dressed, ladies!' Cameron Diaz encourages women to embrace their pubic hair as she dedicates entire section to the bikini line in new book

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 12:26 EST, 2 January 2014 | UPDATED: 13:56 EST, 2 January 2014

She famously revealed she was horrified by pal Gwyneth Paltrow's '70s bush' downstairs.

But Cameron Diaz appears to have changed her tune when it comes to female grooming habits.

The 41-year-old encourages women to embrace their pubic hair in its natural state as she dedicates an entire section to the bikini line in her new book Body Beautiful.

'Keep it fully dressed ladies!': Cameron Diaz encourages women in her new book Body Beautiful to embrace their pubic hair

'In Praise Of Pubes': The actress goes into graphic detail about maintaining the 'lovely curtain of pubic hair' that 'surrounds that glorious, delicate flower of yours,' pictured in NYC in June

In a section called In Praise Of Pubes, the actress goes into graphic detail about maintaining the 'lovely curtain of pubic hair' that 'surrounds that glorious, delicate flower of yours.'

'I hear that there’s a big fad these days of young women undergoing laser hair removal on all of their lady bits,' Cameron writes in the self-help book. 'Personally, I think permanent laser hair removal sounds like a crazy idea.'

She then goes into detail about the potential health benefits of remaining natural, before making the case that pubic hair is sexy.

Cameron describes the hair as a 'pretty draping' that is both 'enticing' and 'mysterious.'

And as one grows older, pubic hair also offers a practical benefit, insists Cameron.

'Also, let’s be honest: just like every other part of your body, your labia major is not immune to gravity. Do you really want a hairless vagina for the rest of your life?' she writes.

Cameron's advice runs counter to her comments during a 2012 interview with Graham Norton about her 'girlfriend who is obsessed with having a 70s bush.'

‘I mean she is obsessed with it. And when she takes a bath it literally sways like seaweed. I swear.

‘All of my girlfriends were like, “Would you please please please just trim it, please, I can't take it anymore.” And now her husband's in on it, he's like “Really, seriously, I can't take it.”’

She joked that the fact her friend’s husband puts up with the ‘bush’ is proof of ‘how much he loves her’.

It turned out Cameron was referring to her close friend Gwyneth, who subsequently confirmed that Cameron was behind her 'forced bikini line trim.'

'Every time I have a bikini wax, Cameron Diaz holds me down,' Gwyneth said during an interview in May.

Change of tune: Cameron previously revealed she had to force pal Gwynth Paltrow to trim her bikini line, pictured together in London in 2011

Cameron released her health tome on Tuesday, just in time for the new year.

The blonde bombshell aims to empower other women in making healthy decisions.

The self-help book is comprised of three parts that cover nutrition, fitness and mind.

Read more: Cameron Diaz encourages women to embrace their pubic hair as she dedicates entire section to the bikini line in new book | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pair of bimbos
    darksithbunny and arie_skop like this.

Yeah I'm taking advice from Cameron Fucking Diaz. Who died and made her the female expert? I really can't stand this bitch.
    CL**, arie_skop and SoCalMarie like this.

I hope she had the balls to put a chapter in there about facial skin care.
    Sylkyn, idunno, Mel1973 and 5 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I know I'm probably old-fashioned, but I can't stand getting bombarded by this sexual stuff that is supposed to remain private all the time. I know in this particular case, it's my fault for going into a thread with Pubic Hair and Cameron Diaz in the title, but I swear sometimes it's just too damn much.
    tulip, Palermo, Bluebonnet and 4 others like this.

TMI. I think she was high when she wrote all that. But I agree really, I don't like that girls feel they should get rid of it all now.

I love it! this is like the opposite of the kardashian/jersey shore lot who are obsessed with lasering everything off.

Does your vajeen really sag? This is news to me.
    MohandasKGanja and chartreuse like this.

I find this discussion distasteful.
    Mel1973 and I'mNotBitter like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

McJag, I was going to say what in the ever living fuck is this? But I think you've said it a bit more eloquently.

‘I mean she is obsessed with it. And when she takes a bath it literally sways like seaweed. I swear
    mostroop likes this.

We bring crisco cilantro buttsecks into every convo but pubes and saggy fannies aren't ok??
    Laurent, Sarzy, Lobelia and 8 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I find this discussion distasteful.
    It is all pretty distasteful...I was flipping through the channels the other day and one of the girls on Vanderpump Rules was having her pubes waxed...on TV...with her friend there...and I had to hear stuff I just don't want to hear...including the fact that her girlfriends see her vajayjay more than her boyfriends do. Which made me wonder a few things...when did we become so public with our pubic area and what is with the younger generations obsession with getting rid of every inch of hair on their bodies? And then, I clicked on a link specifically about pubic hair and realized I'm part of the problem.
    mostroop, Lalique, yanna and 4 others like this.

Elite Member

i think pubic hair is bloody hawt on both men AND women.. so i say good on Cammy-Baby for putting the topic of puby-wooby's out there... it's just a shame that there isn't any accompanying pics of the subject matter.. (lol yes i'm a perve ).
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    i think pubic hair is bloody hawt on both men AND women.. so i say good on Cammy-Baby for putting the topic of puby-wooby's out there... it's just a shame that there isn't any accompanying pics of the subject matter.. (lol yes i'm a perve ).
    I find your signature to be appropriate
    mostroop and czb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    I find your signature to be appropriate
    I find your username even more appropriate (wookie, not froogy)
    Last edited by Flygirl; January 2nd, 2014 at 10:44 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information