Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By NickiDrea
  • 1 Post By Mrs P
  • 6 Post By crayzeehappee
  • 2 Post By gas_chick

Thread: Eve Gets Engaged to British Designer Maximillion Cooper in Romantic Scotland Proposal

fgg

Default Eve Gets Engaged to British Designer Maximillion Cooper in Romantic Scotland Proposal

Eve Gets Engaged to British Designer Maximillion Cooper in Romantic Scotland Proposal

Eve got engaged to Maximillion Cooper on Christmas Day in Edinburgh, Scotland.Credit: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic

Does it blow your mind? After more than three years of dating, Eve finally has a ring on her finger, courtesy of British designer Maximillion Cooper. The couple has been living in London together as Eve works on new music.

Cooper, 41, is a designer and founder of Gumball 3000 -- an annual 3,000-mile international car rally, which is where Eve, 35, met him.

A source close to Cooper confirms the engagement to Us Weekly, saying the Brit proposed in Edinburgh, Scotland on Christmas Day.

In June the singer talked openly about her biracial relationship with Chelsea Handler.

"I've never been the type of person to discriminate," she said. "But I honestly have to say I never thought I'd be with a white guy ever. (cough *sean penn* cough) But it just happened. It's amazing. I'm the first black girl he's ever been with too."

After news of her engagement broke, Eve took to Twitter to thank her fans.

"Thanku 2 everybody 4 your congratulations on our engagement! We wanted to celebrate with our family and friends 1st b4 announcing," she wrote.

Read more: Eve Gets Engaged to British Designer Maximillion Cooper in Scotland - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

picture of them at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Good for her, they have been together for a long time and seem happy.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Blargh to the text speak spelling. I don't care if you're on twitter and can only use so many letters. You. To. For. First. Before.
    stella blue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

In June the singer talked openly about her biracial relationship with Chelsea Handler.
    This sentence confused me for a while. I was like 'Eve dated Chelsea Handler?!' Lol, that could've been worded better, plus I'm an idiot.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

She dated Sean Penn? Guess she never needed to douche while THAT was going on.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    This sentence confused me for a while. I was like 'Eve dated Chelsea Handler?!' Lol, that could've been worded better, plus I'm an idiot.
    Don't feel bad, that is exactly what I was wondering.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

fgg

EVE SAYS HER MARRIAGE IS THE “REALEST” RELATIONSHIP SHE’S EVER HAD

Philly’s own, Eve, has always been a woman who says what she means and means what she says. That’s why when she recently opened about her awesome marriage to billionaire boo Maximillion Cooper we had to lend an ear. They’ve been married since 2014 and they seem really, really happy, y’all– even more excited to start a family!!

People caught up with her at the Barbershop 3 premiere where they inquired how married life is treating her and she said, “It’s good! It’s really good!” She also revealed that honesty and loyalty really helps them to stay in everlasting love. “You know we take it day by day, month by month,” she said. “We respect each other, we are the realest. It’s the realest relationship I’ve ever had. He’s my homie. All those sound like cliches but really it’s working.”

As for starting a family, “We can’t wait to have kids of our own,” she gushed. “Whoever is in charge, make it happen. I can’t wait.”

Aww, we’re so happy for you guys! With new music coming soon and a new family soon to follow, E-V-E is shaping up to have a great 2016.

Eve Says Her Marriage Is The "Realest" Relationship She's Ever Had - The Shade Room

i forgot all about her...
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I like Eve good for her.
    greysfang and Lofty Bike like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information