Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Keri Russell might be dating her co-star Matthew Rhys

Bronze Member

Default Keri Russell might be dating her co-star Matthew Rhys

NY POST

Is Keri Russell dating her ‘Americans’ co-star?

Keri Russell is spending a lot of time with her “The Americans” co-star Matthew Rhys after announcing her divorce — sparking rumors the pair are embarking on a romance.
    Multiple sources tell Page Six that Russell — who announced earlier this month that she and her husband Shane Deary have split after seven years of marriage — has been spotted “looking affectionate” with handsome Welsh-born actor Rhys, her on-screen husband on the hit FX show.
    One source who spotted the disarmingly charming Rhys, who is single, and Russell recently sharing an intimate lunch at ABC Kitchen, told us, “Seeing the way they are together I could have sworn they were a couple. They were so touchy-feely, drinking and laughing.”
    Another source tells us that Russell and Rhys have become such close friends they have spent time with their respective families.
    Russell, 37, and Rhys, 39, are currently in New York filming Season 2 of “The Americans,” in which they star as Soviet KGB agents posing as a married couple. Their reps didn’t respond to repeated requests for comment.
    In early December, Russell’s publicist confirmed her marriage to Deary — with whom she has son River, 6, and daughter Willa, nearly 2 — was over, telling People, “They have been separated since early summer. The separation is amicable and their focus is on their children.”
    Former “Brothers & Sisters” star Rhys, who lives in Santa Monica, Calif., and will soon play Mr. Darcy in the BBC drama “Death Comes To Pemberley,” recently talked about his famously single status, telling UK newspaper Metro, “I am lucky in a way because I am still single — much to my mother’s fury — so I can embrace the gypsy lifestyle [of an actor] and enjoy it. Many of my friends now have wives and kids, and they find juggling the two incredibly hard.”
    And he said in a 2012 interview, “My mother’s despairing. In the last year-and-a-half I haven’t been in the same place for more than six months . . . but, yeah, I do enjoy the single life. Also I haven’t met her yet, so . . . until then . . . ”
    http://pagesix.com/2013/12/25/is-ker...icans-co-star/

People Mag
    Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys: Are They Dating?

They play spies on television, but are Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys keeping a real-life secret as well?

The actress, 37, who recently confirmed a split from Shane Deary, her husband of nearly seven years, has been spotted looking close to her costar in New York City, where they film their hit show The Americans.

Russell and Rhys, 39, were seen walking around her Brooklyn Heights neighborhood a few days before Christmas, shopping and looking at furniture on the street.

"They looked very much like a couple," a source tells PEOPLE. "They were laughing and walking closely together."

Reps for the actors have not commented.

Russell and Deary, who were married in February 2007, are parents to two children: son River, 6½, and daughter Willa, who turns 2 on Friday.
    Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys: Are They Dating? - Couples, The Americans, Keri Russell, Matthew Rhys : People.com

from CDAN

Keri Russell Was Cheating With Matthew Rhys

Tabloids have started to confirm what I told you all along. Keri Russell was cheating on her husband with her co-star from her show Matthew Rhys. Apparently things have become so serious that according to the NY Post Keri and Matthew have already introduced each other to their families. Yeah, you don't do that if you have only been dating a week or however long Keri says she has been separated from her husband. This relationship has been going on a long time and the only reason Keri said anything about splitting with her husband is because she got busted when she called in the police report and was all alone at home without her husband or kids. In the middle of the night. It was probably Matthew wanting a quickie.
    Posted by ent lawyer at 8:00 AM
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...h-matthew.html

the only reason Keri said anything about splitting with her husband is because she got busted when she called in the police report and was all alone at home without her husband or kids. In the middle of the night. It was probably Matthew wanting a quickie.
    What?? That is so confusing, I fucking hate how CDAN can't write worth a shit.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Silver Member

I loved him on Brothers and Sisters.

Bronze Member

So are these the co-stars having the affair, not Kerry Washington/Tony Goldwin?
    Twitchy Truth - "Never underestimate the human capacity for stupidity."

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    What?? That is so confusing, I fucking hate how CDAN can't write worth a shit.
    I know! What is he talking about? Did she report an intruder? Then say so...

Elite Member

There was something weird about the announcement of the split with her husband coinciding with break-in -- an affair makes some sense.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wait. Matthew Rhys is actually straight?

fgg

Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Are a Couple

They've dodged relationship rumors for months. But now – unlike their spy characters on The Americans – the secret (love) life of Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys has been revealed.

PEOPLE has learned that Russell, 38, and Rhys, 39, are a couple.

The two stepped out for date night on March 27, stopping into New York's The Public Theater, where they watched the Steven Soderbergh-directed play The Library. They sat together and theatergoers spotted Russell stroking Rhys's hair and the two whispering before they left together.

When asked about his rumored relationship with Russell, Rhys told PEOPLE last month, "That's the best [rumor] I love." He stopped short of confirming the relationship, but said his mother even asks about the rumors. "I tell her, 'You have to take off your Google alerts,' " he said.

The couple's recent theater date wasn't the first time they were seen getting close. Earlier this year the two took a stroll through Brooklyn Heights. "They were walking super close together and laughing, even stopped to look at some furniture on the street," an onlooker said of the pair at the time. "They looked very much like a couple."

The new romance comes after Russell's announcement last December that she and Shane Deary, her husband of nearly 7 years, were separating. The former couple have a son River, 6, and a daughter Willa, 2. The actress's rep told PEOPLE at the time, "The separation is amicable and their focus is on their children."

Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Are a Couple - Couples, The Americans, Keri Russell, Matthew Rhys : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"The separation is amicable and their focus is on their children."

Can't stand when people spout this tripe. No it's not. The focus is on your new piece of ass.

Stupid bullshit aside, I like The Americans.
    Voodoo Child likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I can't get over how crappy her hair is now. She used to have an amazing head of curly hair and now it's so blah.
    NickiDrea likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

i'd totally fuck matthew rhys too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    "The separation is amicable and their focus is on their children."

Can't stand when people spout this tripe. No it's not. The focus is on your new piece of ass.
    that's a bit harsh lol
    though didn't you once say divorced parents shouldn't have sex again until their children are 18?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

i think they shouldn't have sex with their spouses until the kids are 18 either. that's attention they are diverting from the children
    sputnik likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'd totally fuck matthew rhys too.

that's a bit harsh lol
    though didn't you once say divorced parents shouldn't have sex again until their children are 18?
    No.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    i think they shouldn't have sex with their spouses until the kids are 18 either. that's attention they are diverting from the children
    The way I know it's diverting from the children is how many times one of them tries to open the door (locked, thank God) when we are hooking up on a weekend afternoon.

If I had to think of my parents fucking at all when I was kid, I'd rather it be with each other.

I hope he makes her pussy sing, since she chose him over her family. As long as it doesn't fuck up the show I enjoy, I'm hardly going to advocate stoning them for being cheaters.

Mo, when they get a little older they won't be such cock-blockers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information