Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Selena Gomez Gets Caught Lip-Syncing at Jingle Ball, Drops F-Bomb

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Selena Gomez Gets Caught Lip-Syncing at Jingle Ball, Drops F-Bomb

<a href="http://cambio.com/tag/selena-gomez/" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; color: rgb(19, 208, 254); text-decoration: none; font-size: 1.1em; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19.46875px;">
    Selena Gomez
    officially had an Ashlee Simpson moment! The "Come & Get It" singer was caught lip-syncing last night during a show and even dropped a F-bomb on stage!

It all went down during Friday night's Jingle Ball concert in Los Angeles. Selena was reportedlydoing her thing on stage when suddenly she started having sound issues. Making it clear she couldn't hear correctly, Selena ripped out her ear monitors and tried to continue without them. Of course, she got angry when that didn't even help and let out some frustration. Unfortunately for her, the mic was still on and fans clearly heard her yell, "What the f**k?"

According to witnesses at the show, it was obvious Selena was lip-syncing and that she couldn't go on without tracks backing her up. Quickly after the sound mishap, the stage went dark, and Selena briefly walked off.

When she returned to the stage, it was clear she was still messed up from her technical issues earlier. She apologized to the fans for what she called "sound issues," and promised to play two more songs. But she didn't make it that long. After a rendition of "Come & Get It," Selena ran off and stage and did not come back!

Of course, fans were quick to notice and were wondering what was up. They went to Twitter to unleash on the superstar and they weren't too nice! Click here to read some of those tweets. Embarrassing!

Give the girl a break though. Stuff like this happens to the best of the best in the music world. EvenBeyonce uses back tracks!
    Selena Gomez Gets Caught Lip-Syncing at Jingle Ball, Drops F-Bomb | Cambio

See! This is what happens when people are more invested in their image and their gossip and shite than in their music. Pfft.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

This is funny. When I went to concerts in the 70s, performers actually played live. If I want to hear a recording, I have cds.

^^ Not only that, but there was improvisation and show off solos! To think there is a whole generation who has only had shit like this to listen to makes me sad and pissed...they don't even know the difference.
    Drive-by poster

...and another one begins to bite the dust.

A big Hell Yeah to all the previous posts!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I would love to see the video of her walking off stage and the f bomb. I thought that's what the video above had. oh well.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^Me too and so I actually watched the video....for nothing!
    darksithbunny, Bombshell and Honey like this.

How many of them are going to have to pull an Ashlee before they realize that being famous, or having a famous sibling, doesn't automatically make you a singer as well? Selena can't sing (or dance, for that matter), but she seems to think she's the next Britney Spears. If you're going to lip sync, you better be putting on a damn good show to justify it. Britney could get away with it because her dance numbers were so complex and entertaining. Selena just stands there doing embarrassingly mediocre dance moves and lip syncing to her tracks, which are so autotuned they may as well have been performed by Text2Speech.

Here's the FBomb:

mjw
    Elite Member

A poster on ONTD claimed that she got pissed and pushed some of her dancers during the show.

That was a let down. I don't think most of the audience even knew what was happening or who said it. LOL
    dksnj likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

@ the collective gasp after she said it.

I don't hate that song. I don't think I've ever heard her do anything before.

Then you listen to metal and people would constantly say "This is not real music, it's jus noise".... at least they can sing it and play it live!

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    This is funny. When I went to concerts in the 70s, performers actually played live. If I want to hear a recording, I have cds.
    I wish I could swap that music and time for the crap on the radio now. Selena's image to me is just another untalented pop star. Whether she lip- syncs or not, she fits in fine with the bunch.
    JWL likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information