Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Evelyn Lozadaís Baby Daddy Is L.A. Dodgers Player Carl Crawford

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Evelyn Lozadaís Baby Daddy Is L.A. Dodgers Player Carl Crawford

Evelyn Lozada Identifies Baby Daddy: Carl Crawford Fathered Her Child - Us Weekly

Evelyn Lozada Identifies Baby Daddy: Carl Crawford of L.A. Dodgers
    Celebrity Moms December 6, 2013 AT 6:30PM
    By Esther Lee

The Basketball Wives star, 37, who confirmed her second pregnancy via Twitter in late November
    Credit: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images

Pregnant and in love! For Evelyn Lozada, this holiday season is an extra happy one, especially now that the star has at last revealed the identity of her baby's father to OMG! Insider in a pre-taped interview set to air on Monday, Dec. 9.

The Basketball Wives star, 37, who confirmed her second pregnancy via Twitter in late November, kept the identity of the baby's father under wraps -- although it was speculated to be pro-baseball player Carl Crawford. Lozada confirmed to OMG!'s Nina Parker that the rumors were indeed true: The Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder, 32, also nicknamed "The Perfect Storm" by fans, is the father of her baby.

Carl Crawford #25 of the Los Angeles Dodgers poses during Photo Day on February 17, 2013 at Camelback Ranch in Glendale, Arizona.
    Credit: Ron Vesely/MLB Photos/Getty Images

Is a wedding next? “I definitely would get married again," she said in the interview. "I'm not one of those people that's like ‘we need to get engaged, we need to get married.’ No, absolutely not. I feel like that's going to come, just like with the baby, let it come. I'm not forcing anything, so if it happens, it happens.” The reality star, who has a 20-year-old daughter named Shaniece from a previous relationship, also revealed her due date is in late March.

Lozada also went on to reveal that she was in love with Crawford -- "I still believe in love," she said -- despite her tumultuous relationship past. (She was famously married to Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson for about one month in 2012. The couple split after the former NFL player was arrested on a domestic violence charge, and finalized their divorce in September 2012. Lozada's attorney told Us Weekly after the divorce was completed, "My client is a single woman and looks forward to her future.")

The interview will air on OMG! Insider on Monday, Dec. 9 on CBS.

There's a 20 year gap between her kids??

Congrats, Evelyn. You've finally met your goal of securing yourself another paycheck for the next 18 years.

My older sister has known this woman for years and she is extremely trashy.

The age difference between her kids isn't that weird to me because my dad's family was the same way. His mom started having kids at 15 or 16 and she had my dad (not her youngest) at 52 (which is crazy, I know).
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Goofy looking motherfucker.

And she looks like the very picture of a shameless golddigging starfucker.
    *DIVA! and rockchick like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I have no idea of who she is or whether she's a star fucking gold digger but considering that she's only 37 now I'm not seeing anything majorly scandalous about there being a twenty year gap between her children. At least she didn't start shooting out another for each new boyfriend like I keep seeing the 17 year old around here doing.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Now that's a Christmas gift! Pregnant Evelyn Lozada receives 14.5 carat ring worth $1.4 million from LA Dodgers star Carl Crawford

By Jade Watkins
    PUBLISHED: 17:28 EST, 25 December 2013 | UPDATED: 10:51 EST, 26 December 2013

Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada is engaged to the father of her unborn child, Carl Crawford.
    The LA Dodgers star got down on bended knee on Christmas morning, and the six months pregnant star happily accepted the proposal.
    And the sportsman certainly didn't disappoint in the ring department, presenting the 37-year-old Bronx native with a giant diamond ring reportedly weighing 14.5 carats and worth a cool $1.4 million.

Engaged! Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada is engaged to LA Dodgers baseball star Carl Crawford

That's a lot of rock: The sportsman presented the 37-year-old Bronx native with a giant 14.5 carat diamond ring worth a $1.4 million

Evelyn was understandably thrilled, immediately posting a picture of the whopping bauble on her Instagram page.
    She simply captioned the snap 'YES!', along with a love heart.

The ring, designed by Jason of Beverly Hills (Welcome // Jason of Beverly Hills), has a 10 carat emerald cut center stone, and is a whopping 14.5 carats valued at £1.4 million.

Celebrity jeweler Jason of Beverly Hills is popular among sports stars, with baller Dwayne Wade also choosing the designer to create the 8.5 carat diamond engagement ring he presented to actress Gabrielle Union.

It was only earlier this month that Lozada identified Crawford as the father of her unborn baby.

During an interview with omg! Insider, Lozada not only acknowledged the identity of her baby daddy, but also stated that her due date is in March 2014.

Ballin': LA Dodgers baseball star Carl Crawford is now engaged to his pregnant girlfriend Evelyn and he spared no expense on a huge rock

During the chat, the reality star also talked candidly about her relationship and her future with the 32-year-old baseball superstar, who is currently on a $142 million contract with the Dodgers, saying she would 'definitely get married again'.

'I still believe in love Ö Iím not one of those people thatís like, "We need to get engaged, we need to get married." No, absolutely not,' said Lozada. 'I feel like thatís going to come, just like with the baby, let it come. Iím not forcing anything, so if it happens, it happens.'

Her announcement also confirmed rumours of Lozada actually dating Crawford, which had been in circulation since last May.

Not long to go: Evelyn is due to give birth to her second child in March 2014

Lozada is one of the five original castmembers of VH1 reality show Basketball Wives, which premiered in 2010.

During the show, Lozada was initially in a relationship with NBA star Antoine Walker, with whom she was also engaged to.

The Puerto Rican beauty was later linked to Patriots wide receiver Chad Johnson. The two tied the knot in July 4, 2012 in Saint Martin.

A tad more subtle: TMZ says Lozada's ring was bought from celebrity jeweler Jason of Beverly Hills, where Dwayne Wade recently purchased the 8.5 carat ring he proposed to Gabrielle Union with, seen pictured here

There was early buzz about giving the couple their own spin-off before Johnson and Lozada announced their separation the following September - only two months after their wedding - following an alleged physical altercation.

On Nov. 29, the reality star announced her pregnancy during an interview with People Magazine.

'I am so excited to announce a wonderful blessing...Iím pregnant!,' Lozada told the publication.

'Iím excited about being a mommy all over again,' she shared. 'This is something Iíve been wanting for years and I canít believe itís finally happening.'

The co-owner of the high-end shoe store Dulce later revealed her six-month baby bump via Twitter with the caption: 'New beginnings...'

Lozada is already a mother to 20-year-old Shaniece from a previous relationship.

Finding love again: Evelyn was previously married to Chad Johnson, but the pair split just two months after tying the knot following a physical altercation

klassy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hey-he can afford her!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

czb

whoa that ring is ooglay

Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada is engaged to the father of her unborn child, Carl Crawford.
    The LA Dodgers star
    Apparently I don't watch enough television. Why is she starring on Basketball Wives?

Funny how he hasn't spoken a word nor have they been pictures together??? This is the off season... Something smells!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Apparently I don't watch enough television. Why is she starring on Basketball Wives?
    One of the men from her past was a basketball player.

^thanks! I was too lazy/disinterested to look her up. Guess it's the same concept as the "housewives", huh?

Yeah, and she was the bitch of the group, so she made it more interesting at least.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Crawford has a interesting lawsuit going on against a baby momma. He's trying to keep her from moving to LA.

A new custody lawsuit has revealed that Evelyn Lozada's baby daddy has a 5-month old daughter and a 9-year-old son. Get lawsuit deets inside and do the math regarding a possible "overlap."

A few weeks ago, we revealed that Evelyn Lozada is 6-months pregnant by LA Dodgers star Carl Crawford, whom she quietly dated for a year. Now, a new lawsuit reveals that Carl has both a 9-year-old son and a 5-month-old daughter with Amy Freeman in Arizona (where he also mantains a residence)! Yep, the same state of Arizona where Evelyn has randomly moved to. Is this where Carl stashes his chicks or something?
    If you do the math, it may appear that Carl MIGHT have been double dipping with both Evelyn and Amy at the same time. Or just knocked them up within a very close time period. While that question lingers, the issue at hand is Carl taking Amy to court to block her from relocating their family to LA.
    If you're wondering why Carl wants to prevent Amy from moving to LA, some speculate that California's more favorable child support laws would produce a substantial increase for Amy. In the legal docs, Carl says Amy has been living in AZ for 12 years and things were fine until she decided to move to LA in October. Hmm....maybe Amy heard about Evelyn's baby and began thinking about ways to increase her standing??
    By the way...Carl's contract with the Dodgers is for $142M.
    Messy.

OH? Evelyn Lozada's BABY'S DADDY Carl Crawford Has A 5-Month Old Daughter...& He Told THAT Baby's Mama To STAY AWAY From LA! | The Young, Black, and Fabulous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information