Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Barron Hilton (Paris' Brother): Lindsay Lohan's Thug Beat My Face In

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Barron Hilton (Paris' Brother): Lindsay Lohan's Thug Beat My Face In

Paris Hilton's Brother Barron -- Lindsay Lohan's Thug BEAT MY FACE IN | TMZ.com

Paris Hilton's Brother:
    Lindsay Lohan's Thug BEAT MY FACE IN

12/6/2013 12:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

link to video on tmz.com

(New information bolded)

Paris Hilton
    's little brother Barron Hilton was jumped this morning -- and beaten to a pulp -- and he claims Lindsay Lohan masterminded the attack, TMZ has learned.

We know Lindsay's denying she ordered the hit -- in fact, she claims she wasn't even on the scene at the time of the incident -- but now we have video (above) that proves otherwise. It shows Barron (blonde hair, white shirt) and his friends confronting LiLo right after the attack.

Multiple sources connected to the situation tell us ... Barron attended a party last night at a Miami mansion where Lindsay has been staying while she's in town for an art festival -- a party that lasted until well after the sun came up.

We're told ... during the party, someone accused Barron of talking smack about Lindsay -- and a short time later he was attacked and beaten to a pulp. TMZ obtained a photo of the damage.

We know ... 24-year-old Barron spoke with police following the incident. He claims Lohan orchestrated the beating.

Barron told cops Lindsay approached him at the party with a male friend and began screaming, "'You talk sh*t about me to my boyfriend, this is what you get."

As the guy proceeded to pummel Barron, Hilton claims Lindsay was laughing and egging him on.

Cops were called to the scene and interviewed Barron. We're told Barron doesn't know the identity of his attacker but is adamant Lindsay is the person behind the attack.

We spoke to Michael Lohan who insists Lindsay had nothing to do with the attack and had left the mansion BEFORE the fight went down.

Michael claims there are several witnesses -- including security guards -- who will back up Lindsay's alibi.

Michael says Lindsay was adamant she didn't want to be around any trouble ... i.e. drugs, alcohol, violence ... and even had people removed from the house before the fight ever went down.

Problem with that alibi is -- the video of Barron nearly face-to-face with Lilo outside the mansion ... just moments after the fight.

Lindsay's had bad blood with the Hiltons for years -- stemming back to when Paris' friend Brandon Davis went on the infamous "firecrotch" rant back in 2006.

Paris Hilton's Brother Barron -- Lindsay Lohan's Thug BEAT MY FACE IN | TMZ.com

He's a little asswipe too so I don't feel bad for him. Who's inviting Lindsey to mansions to stay for free?

boy he has some serious black heads.
    Last edited by Witchywoman; December 6th, 2013 at 08:14 PM.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    boy he has so serious black heads.
    That's pretty much what I took away from it.
    SoCalMarie and Belt Up like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Hate to break it to TMZ, but, in Miami, that is not considered "beaten to a pulp."

Her john
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

With all his money, you'd think he can invest in a decent blackhead cleaner
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Multiple sources connected to the situation tell us ... Barron attended a party last night at a Miami mansion where Lindsay has been staying while she's in town for an art festival -- a party that lasted until well after the sun came up.
    ...And I'm sure their night was filled with lots of sober activities and healthy substances.
    If you're Lindsay Lohan, and trying to stay sober, Art Basel/Miami is the last place you need to be.

I don't think the photographer got close enough to Barron's face...

*Cue the series of high-school revenge schemes between Lindsay and Paris... (selling embarrassing stories/pictures to the media, texting each other mean things, yelling out obscene words about one another while the pap's are filming... etc.). Welcome back to 2006 everyone
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; December 6th, 2013 at 09:51 PM.

Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami

Posted: 12/05/2013 2:40 pm EST

Lindsay Lohan took some time from soaking up the Florida sunshine to pose in a cutout swimsuit for her Instagram followers.
    Lohan posed in a black bathing suit with side cutouts and a pair of oversized sunglasses for an Instagram selfie Thursday. "#swimtime I love the sunshine," she wrote. The 27-year-old actress is currently enjoying the weather in sunny Miami.
    On Wednesday night, Lohan partied with Kim Kardashian at LIV nightclub at the Fontainebleau, E! News reported. The two posed for photos together before dancing the night away with Kanye West and Jonathan Cheban.
    The former "Mean Girls" star was recently linked to Liam Neeson's 18-year-old son, Michael.
    But TMZ reports she is single and focusing on her sobriety.

Source: Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami

My favorite part of this story.....

"The former "Mean Girls" star was recently linked to Liam Neeson's 18-year-old son, Michael. But TMZ reports she is single and focusing on her sobriety."

Uh, yeah, I'm sure she is.

Rusalka likes this.

So Lindsay is unemployed and that's why we are getting all these low rent stories? I mean ...

I've seen enough of Barron's instagram pictures on RKOI to make me hate him, so whatever, bitch. Take your lumps. I don't even care if LiLo "masterminded" it. He is an epic douche and needed his ass handed to him--if not for this, for a million other things.

Silver Member

I remember thinking that rehab must have helped Lindsay, because we never saw or heard of her antics anymore. Then I found out it was just that she had a deal with Oprah for some project and she wouldn't get her $2 million unless she kept herself out of drama and partying. Broke, she needed that money. She's been back out and about, so I would assume payday happened? I wonder if she keeps this up if Oraph will air the show she did following her around or whatever it is they did together.

Major candidate for biore pore strips. Gross.

hey, who doesn't want to beat a hilton's face in?
    SoCalMarie, msdeb, Novice and 2 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information