Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Kirstie Alley Slams ‘Repulsive’ ‘Bigot’ Leah Remini Over Scientology Split

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kirstie Alley Slams ‘Repulsive’ ‘Bigot’ Leah Remini Over Scientology Split

Kirstie Alley Slams ‘Repulsive’ ‘Bigot’ Leah Remini Over Scientology Split: ‘You Are My Enemy’

Meow! Kirstie Alley has reignited her feud with formerScientologist Leah Remini in a big way, telling Howard Stern that Remini is a “repulsive” “bigot” who she’s blocked on Twitter.

Remini left the Church of Scientology this summer, leaving fellow Scientologist Alley feeling “bitterly betrayed,” Radar has reported. Making matters worse, she has spoken publicly about her decision, saying she “could no longer be affiliated with” Scientology because of their dealings.

“I think that is the most repulsive thing that a person can do,” Alley told Stern on Wednesday,”is attack another person’sfaith.”

No one cares that she’s left Scientology,” Stern responded. “Are you upset with her that she’s being so f****g vocal and critical about it? Or you don’t care?”

“First of all,” Alley said, “I just want everyone to know that I have hundreds of friends who have come into Scientology and left Scientology … You’re not shunned, you’re not chased. All that stuff’s bullish*t.”

“However,” she snapped, “when you are generalizing and when your goal is to malign and to say things about an entire group … when you decide to blanket statement that Scientology is evil, you are my enemy.”

“The truth is I don’t think I’ve seen Leah for like seven or eight years,” she admitted, “not for any reason other than I’m acting and she’s acting. …
    I didn’t care if she was in or out, I honestly didn’t.”

But despite that claim, Alley admits, “I have blocked her on Twitter. Because she’s a bigot!”

“If she was saying … Jews are evil, Jews are a cult, would they be your friend?” she asked Stern, who is Jewish. “They wouldn’t be mine. …It’s not selective. I just won’t have people in my life that are that.”

Alley told Stern that she first became attracted to Scientology when she drove by the Celebrity Center in L.A. and “saw all these Porsches and Mercedes parked outside.”

“I was like, ‘These people are rich!’” she said. Later, a friend gave her a copy of Dianetics, L. Ron Hubbard‘s famous Scientology tome, which Alley claims she read while doing lines of cocaine.

She admits she thought, “This is either the world’s biggest sham or the world’s biggest discovery. So I decided I’m moving to California to find out.”

When her parents warned her against getting involved with a cult, she says she looked up the definition of the word in a dictionary and found it to be “benign.”

“Cult didn’t scare me,” she claims.

She’s been a vocal Scientologist ever since.

Kirstie Alley Slams ‘Repulsive’ ‘Bigot’ Leah Remini Over Scientology Split: ‘You Are My Enemy’ | Radar Online

another article from Radar:

Kirstie Alley Opens Up About ‘Crazy’ Cocaine Use: ‘I Was Actually Insane’

Unlike many stars, Kirstie Alley‘s days of wild drug use and partying happened long before she ever moved to Hollywood. The actress opened up about her extensive drug use as a 20-something interior designer living in Kansas in a new interviewwith Howard Stern.

“I didn’t do drugs until I was 25,” she explained on Stern’s show Wednesday. “I got a divorce from my husband, and I started hanging out out with this guy I was sort of madly in love with. He had already done all of his drugs, but he had a lot of druggie friends.”

“I had heard that cocaine made you peppy and happy and I was sort of depressed because I had gotten a divorce and wrecked everybody’s lives,” she revealed. “So I thought, ‘I’m gonna try this.’ I took one snort of cocaine, and I go, ‘Oh my god! I’m gonna do this every day for the rest of my life!”

Working as a high-end interior designer in Kansas, Alley said, she was living the high life. “People think there’s no drugs in Kansas,” Alley said. “Are you kidding me?! It was the relay point, I think, between East and West Coast. I didn’t do drugs in L.A. [later] at all. I did drugs only in Kansas.”

And mostly, she did cocaine.

“I did a lot of cocaine,” Alley admitted. “I was crazy.”

“When I did pot, I was like ‘Oh my god, I’ll never do this again!’” she explained. “For some reason, when I did cocaine I was just like, ‘Woooo!’ It made me feel very exterior and I didn’t feel very introverted or anything.”

But before long, she could tell that her addiction was taking a toll. Alley recalled, “I had a total awareness that I was dead as a being. I could feel that I had smashed my own life force … I wasn’t funny, nutty Kirstie. I was actually insane.”

Alley eventually confessed to her parents that she was struggling to stay sober, but the two had limited knowledge of drug abuse. “I told them I was totally strung out on cocaine,” she told Stern. “They’re like, ‘What is that?’ They didn’t know what it was. And then they go, ‘Well OK. So don’t be.’”

Years later, tragically, a drunk driver would kill her mother and leave her father seriously injured. Alley admitted to Stern that the experience was particularly haunting because, she said, “Clearly I have been intoxicated while driving.”

And Stern confessed, “In high school I smoked some weed and drove. I could have killed someone …”

Alley eventually got sober with the help of Scientology, she says. However, the church’s rehab program,Narconon, has been under investigation in the past over allegations that its detox process is life-threatening.”

Kirstie Alley Opens Up About ‘Crazy’ Cocaine Use: ‘I Was Actually Insane’ | Radar Online

Kirstie Alley Opens Up About ‘Crazy’ Cocaine Use: ‘I Was Actually Insane’

uh, you still are. now run off to the celeb center.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

They should have Kirstie as their official spokeshole. She does a great job at advertising the cult crazy.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    , a friend gave her a copy of Dianetics, L. Ron Hubbard‘s famous Scientology tome, which Alley claims she read while doing lines of cocaine.
    She admits she thought, “This is either the world’s biggest sham or the world’s biggest discovery. So I decided I’m moving to California to find out."

“I did a lot of cocaine,” Alley admitted. “I was crazy.”
    I was actually insane.”

Just thought the facts that she decided to join Scientology while on cocaine and also considered herself insane while on cocaine needed to be juxtaposed a little closer together for reader enjoyment.

You've never had hundreds of friends Kirstie.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Is it really possible for someone to be a member of a group for a couple of decades, and basically be in their inner circle, and then leave it, and say bad things about it and be a "bigot"?

Keep talking Kirstie, you're only proving Leah right.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Kirstie, shut your fat fucking pie hole.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I hate this bitch! She makes my skin crawl, she thinks she and her religion are so fucking great she gets treated like a queen because she is famous while the unknowns are abused. She makes me sick.
    chartreuse likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Why in the hell did they give her another show? I can't stand this hypocrite...I can't even stand to look at her.
    Palermo likes this.

Wow, so she admitted she joined her cult, er religion, because that's where the rich people go? Is that one of the pillars of her faith?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I hate this bitch! She makes my skin crawl, she thinks she and her religion are so fucking great she gets treated like a queen because she is famous while the unknowns are abused. She makes me sick.
    Amen. She acts like there's no videos on youtube where former members describe in detail their ordeal. Some famous director and an actor too.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

“First of all,” Alley said, “I just want everyone to know that I have hundreds of friends who have come into Scientology and left ScientologyYou’re not shunned, you’re not chased. All that stuff’s bullish*t.”

Ok then Kirstie, how about you quit for six months and prove how wrong everyone who has documented evidence and video footage of continual harassment by cult sanctioned stalkers is.

When her parents warned her against getting involved with a cult, she says she looked up the definition of the word in a dictionary and found it to be “benign.”

cult

noun, often attributive \ˈkəlt\ : a small religious group that is not part of a larger and more accepted religion and that has beliefs regarded by many people as extreme or dangerous

: a situation in which people admire and care about something or someone very much or too much

: a small group of very devoted supporters or fans

I think Kirstie needs to put down the cupcakes and work on her 'word clearance'.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I haven't kept up too well with what Leah has actually said but there is a difference between a church and a faith. From what I recall, Leah has complained about the church with its corrupt power-crazy wife-hiding leaders and family-destroying policies. Has she actually called out the faith itself, like what they believe in?

I have a hard time calling this a "faith."
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Leah has been there, done that, bought the hideously expensive t-shirt-- she has earned the right to say whatever she likes about Scientology. She has blasted the organization and its leaders, but I haven't heard anything hateful about Scientologists in general. There's a big difference. But it's hardly news that Kirstie Alley is an idiot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information