Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Stars Posing with Sea Creatures for Charity

Default Stars Posing with Sea Creatures for Charity

Something fishy is going on! Gillian Anderson strips off to lead a host of stars posing with sea creatures for charity

By IONA KIRBY
    PUBLISHED: 21:37 EST, 2 December 2013 | UPDATED: 02:51 EST, 3 December 2013

If Gillian Anderson is a big fan of seafood, she certainly has taken her love to the next level.

The actress has stripped off to pose with a fishy friend for charity.

The X-Files star goes topless with, rather bizarrely, just a large conger eel wrapped around her neck to protect her modesty.

Eel-y impressive: Gillian Anderson stripped off to lead stars posing with fish for the new Fishlove campaign

The 45-year-old was showing off her flat stomach and gorgeous figure for the photo, which saw her staring into the camera and wearing her blonde hair in an updo.

Gillian was just one of many stars who posed for the Fishlove campaign, against destructive fishing practices.

The Ghost Writer star Olivia Williams looks emotional as she clutches two sabre fishes in each hand, covering her breasts.

Plenty of fish in the photo shoot: Olivia Williams looked emotional as she held four sabre fishes over her breasts

No qualms here: Jeany Spark was more than happy to hold a stone bass against her cheek

French actress Melanie Bernier and Portuguese beauty Barbara Cabrita somehow manage to make a European eel and a herring look sexy.

Meanwhile Wallander star Jeany Spark and The Beat That My Heart Skipped actress Aure Atika had no qualms about getting up close and personal with the sea life.

Jeany gladly held a stone bass against her face while Aure rested a pretty spotlight parrotfish on her shoulder.

Stripping off: The celebrities, including Barbara Caprita, are all taking their clothes off for a good cause

Who knew eels could be sexy?: French actress Melanie Bernier made her sea creature look chic

The men starring in the shoot got even more creative when it came to their posing, with Jean-Marc Barr hugging a mako shark and Goldie cradling a redfish against his naked body.

This is the third campaign the charity has released, starring naked celebrities and marine life.

While this time around the images were shot by Denis Rouvre, the previous campaigns were shot by Rankin and Alan Gelati respectively.

How cheeky: Jean-Marc Barr left little to the imagination while hugging a mako shark

Doing their part: Jean-Marc was pleased to join the fight against destructive fishing practices

Getting creative: Rapper Goldie held a large redfish against his naked body during the Denis Rouvre photo shoot

Lizzy Jagger, Emilia Clarke and Sir Ben Kingsley were amongst the stars in Rankin’s shoot, while Michael Gambon headed up Gelati’s.

The Fishlover website explains: ‘The global marine ecosystem will collapse within a generation if unsustainable fishing practices are allowed to continue. The collapse of global fish stocks is one of the greatest ecological challenges we face today.

‘The good news is that it is a problem for which there is a relatively simple solution. With the right political decisions, we CAN save our seas so that they will be teeming with live for generations to come.’

A new fishy friend: Aure Atika rested a pretty spotlight parrotfish on her shoulder and over her breasts

A new accessory?: Japanese fashion designer Kenzo laughed while clutching a bonito fish

This has to be the strangest thing I've ever seen for charity!
    CL** likes this.

are these photoshopped or did they torture these poor creatures to take pictures of them?

on another note, jean-marc barr is still hot as hell. i'd hit it.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Something about Gillian Anderson's face kind of makes her look like a Who from Whooville

Elite Member

So, posing with dead fish to promote marine ecosystem? That's fucking stupid.
    And they all look grossed out. Olivia Williams looks ready to loose her lunch. Yuck.

The lighting makes all the women look like sea hags so that is appropriate I guess.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Wow. What has GA done to her face?

eew.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    So, posing with dead fish to promote marine ecosystem? That's fucking stupid.
    And they all look grossed out. Olivia Williams looks ready to loose her lunch. Yuck.
    Actually, it sounds like the point of the campaign is to promote sustainable fishing practices. So, that there will be plenty of fish for future generations to broil and then sprinkle with a balsamic dressing.

Because nothing says you are against destructive fishing practices like having an eel draped across your naked body.
    Drive-by poster

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Actually, it sounds like the point of the campaign is to promote sustainable fishing practices. So, that there will be plenty of fish for future generations to broil and then sprinkle with a balsamic dressing.
    I know. That's why I think it's stupid to use dead fish (or possibly dead looking photoshopped in fish).

Here's how I imagine int went down at Fishove campaign headquarters: "Hey guys, we need to make people aware of overfishing. Any ideas?" *mulled mumbling* "Oh, I know! Let's kill some fish for fun." *more mulled mumbling* "No, that's not gonna work." *even more mulled mumbling* "Oh, lets kill fish for fun, and have them pose with naked celebs." *widespread applause*
    Lalique and Brookie like this.

yes, does everyone in the entire world have to be nude or else NO ONE notices the fish? fine, save the fish, sounds like a great idea but what the hell does being naked have to do with it? put some clothes on, go onsite and show these people the proper practice. show the fish that have been killed and mangled... but put your waders on!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The lighting is awful. I thought Olivia Williams was Cris Cardashian.
    Palermo likes this.

i thought it was nigella on a coke binge.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yes, does everyone in the entire world have to be nude or else NO ONE notices the fish? fine, save the fish, sounds like a great idea but what the hell does being naked have to do with it? put some clothes on, go onsite and show these people the proper practice. show the fish that have been killed and mangled... but put your waders on!
    Believe it or not, the nude calendar is the absolutely, worldwide go-to idea for charity calendars.

Because nothing says you are against destructive fishing practices like having an eel draped across your naked body.
    They should have had Jordan Feldstein holding a cocktail shrimp down below to help promote the welfare of the Louisiana sea life.
    Lalique, Flygirl and idunno like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information