Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CornFlakegrl

Thread: Idris Elba: Expecting Baby with Girlfriend Naiyana Garth

Default Idris Elba: Expecting Baby with Girlfriend Naiyana Garth

Idris Elba, Girlfriend Naiyana Garth Expecting a Baby Together

Word on the wire is that Idris Elba is going to be a dad -- again! The British actor's girlfriend, Naiyana Garth, is pregnant with the couple's first child (Elba's second), sources confirm to Us Weekly.

Elba, perhaps best known for playing Stringer Bell in three seasons of HBO's acclaimed series The Wire, brought Garth as his date to a recent event in London. The two posed together at the Nov. 5 Harper's Bazaar Women of the Year awards, where Garth (a makeup artist, according to the Daily Mail) showed off a slight baby bump.
    This will be the Luther star's second child. He also has a daughter, Isan, with ex-wife Dormowa Sherma.

A new baby isn't the only thing Elba has going for him, though. The Golden Globe winner has been generating lots of buzz with his new movie, Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, about former South African president Nelson Mandela.
    Speaking with Us Weekly at a Nov. 14 screening of the movie hosted by the Weinstein Company at New York City's Lincoln Center, the second-time dad-to-be and Thor: The Dark World star talked about the importance of living life one moment a time.

"It's important to be grounded, especially in a film like this, because you're playing a man that is grounded," he told Us. "And it's important to just enjoy the moments, you know what I mean? Enjoy it just for what it really is. I'm never going to have this moment again, and what good is it if I'm floating, if I'm floating in the air? I like to be where I am."

Read more: Idris Elba Expecting Baby With Girlfriend Naiyana Garth - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Congrats to them.

Could they find a dumber picture of him? When I see Idris in a thread title I'm expecting some eye candy.
    firebrat1229 and rollo like this.

fgg

Idris Elba Welcomes Son Winston

It’s a boy!

Idris Elba welcomed a son with girlfriend Naiyana Garth on Thursday, April 17, he announced on Twitter Friday.

The British actor and star of The Wire shared a sweet snapshot of his new bundle of joy, showing his baby boy’s tiny fingers touching his own.

“My son, Winston Elba, was born yesterday. Truly amazing,” Elba Tweeted.

Elba, who made PEOPLE’s “Sexiest Man Alive” list in 2013, and Garth, a make-up artist, have been together since 2013.

Baby Winston is the second child for Elba, 41, a Golden Globe winner who most recently portrayed South African President Nelson Mandela in Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom. He is also father to daughter Isan, 11, with his ex-wife, Dormowa Sherma.

Idris Elba Welcomes Son Winston – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com

picture at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Winstonnnnn!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Thread Information