Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mostroop

Thread: Kerry Washington Expecting First Child?

Default Kerry Washington Expecting First Child?

Kerry Washington Expecting First Child?

Kerry Washington is reportedly pregnant with her first child with her husband, football player Nnamdi Asomugha.
    “She’s about four months along,” a friend of the 36-year-old Scandal star told Us Weekly.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofKerry Washington
    Kerry and Nnamdi, who is a San Francisco 49ers cornerback, first started dating in the summer of 2012 then got married on June 24 in Blaine County, Idaho.
    Kerry is set to host Saturday Night Livethis Saturday (November 2) at 11:30/10:30c on NBC.

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

isn't she also banging some married dude? paging Maury!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^Yes, according to some blinds, her co-star.

fgg

i called this a few weeks ago!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ahh lovely, she'll have purty babies. Hope the blinds about her cheating are false though..that could get awkward.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Black gossip sites have been reporting this for weeks... it's not really news.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I think she's further along than 4 months. I've been saying for months that she's pregnant.

What's the story with her and her partner? I remember there was such an uproar when it came out she's married?

And oooo which co-star is she sleeping with??

ETA: People Magazine have tweeted their congratulations, so it's true I guess.

This post has not been proofread

Enty has posted some blinds that point to her and Tony Goldwyn having an affair. He posted this today after the news came out.

Pregnancy News Made Interesting

I'm not one for pregnancy news because is it really news? I suppose it is but why be first to discuss it when you have nine long months of ever more mind numbing baby bump photos to remind you that the celebrity is pregnant. People love pregnancy news and baby bumps though or the tabloids wouldn't rush to proclaim someone had unprotected sex.

Kerry Washington is supposedly pregnant with her mystery husband. Apparently the guy justshows up for ovulation time and does his business and then is not seen or heard from again. This of course presumes that he is the father of the baby. We assume he is because he is her husband. Well, that is speculative too isn't it as there are lots and lots of people who will argue that Kerry is not married and this is all a cover for her super secret relationship with someone else and that perhaps during that alleged super secret relationship with someone else that Kerry may have found herself in the family way.

See, that is how you turn a boring pregnancy story into something just slightly more interesting.

There is no chance of anything possibly making this next story more interesting but at some point it appears that Jay Cutler's groin was working because Kristin Cavallari is pregnant with their second child. Kristin enjoyed getting photographed so much with the first one that she decided to go ahead and have another one.
    Crazy Days and Nights: Pregnancy News Made Interesting

mjw
    Elite Member

No Scandal here.
    Kerry Washington is legally married to San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, despite online reports pointing at a conspiracy that the wedding was a fake, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

It was a surprise to everyone when it was discovered in July that Washington and Asomugha had a super secret wedding ceremony in Blaine County, Idaho, and a marriage certificate was produced – but that didn’t stop some from claiming the marriage was a ruse pushed by the actress’ PR machine.

“They are legally married,” JoLynn Drage, recorder with the Blaine County Clerk’s Office told Radar on Wednesday of Washington and Asomugha

“They first got their affidavit, then the marriage license. They had the ceremony and brought it back with the officiant’s signature. Both documents have been filed and recorded, which means a wedding did take place and they are legally married.”

There were reports that surfaced last week online claiming they had “legit” proof that there is no evidence of a marriage, citing a search through the Blaine County Clerk’s office that revealed no results for a marriage between the Scandal star and her NFL hubby.

But Radar easily did a search on Wednesday that produced marriage results for both Washington and Asomugha, putting to rest the conspiracy theory that the couple is not actually married.

“Everything about their marriage is legal,” Drage concluded.

No ‘Scandal’ Here: Idaho Court Confirms Kerry Washington Is Married, Fake Wedding Conspiracy Theories Fall Flat | Radar Online

fgg

Kerry Washington Welcomes Daughter Isabelle Amarachi

After the most stylish pregnancy in history, Kerry Washington has given birth, PEOPLE confirms.

The Scandal star welcomed daughter Isabelle Amarachi on Monday, April 21 in Los Angeles, TMZ reports.

“Kerry is at home busy with the baby,” a source tells PEOPLE.

It’s the first child for Washington and her husband, former San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, who tied the knot in a secret wedding last July.

Washington, 37, revealed her pregnancy last October and debuted her baby bump on the red carpet in a cream Balenciaga gown at the Golden Globes in January.

“I have the best date of the night — my little accessory,” she said, gesturing towards her belly.

Her growing bump had a fashion moment all of its own when she bared her midriff in a hot pink beaded crop top at the SAG awards later that month, and joked, “I don’t have anything to hide anymore.”

Saying that her pregnancy style was all about comfort, Washington admitted that she was excited about the coming months.

“I feel really, really blessed,” she said. “It just feels like a really good time.”

Kerry Washington Welcomes Daughter Isabelle with Nnamdi Asomugha – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

I love babies! Can't wait to see pics.
    NickiDrea likes this.

Thread Information