Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Camille Grammer Claims She Was Assaulted by Ex-Boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Default Camille Grammer Claims She Was Assaulted by Ex-Boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...beverly-hills/

Camille Grammer Intends On Filing Police Report Against Ex-Boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos, Alleg\ing Physical Assault: Source
    Posted on Oct 29, 2013 @ 5:00AM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Getty

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammar intends on filing a police report against her longtime boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos, during which she will allege that he “struck” her in a Houston hotel room just four days after she had surgery for endometrial cancer, a source with direct knowledge of the situation reveals exclusively to RadarOnline.com.

The pair — who began dating in 2011 after the 45-year-old mother of two’s split from Frasier star Kelsey — have since broken up, multiple insiders confirmed.

“Things between them had been bad for awhile,” one source said, adding that Camille “ended it because she was over his antics.”

As we previously reported, Grammer opened up about the startling turn of events in a series of tweets Monday, but never named Charalambopoulos as the alleged perpetrator.

Grammer shocked followers on Twitter by releasing the following messages:

Camille Grammer
    @TheRealCamilleG

Info will come out today that is jaw dropping. And women can't be silenced after being physically abused!
    1:36 PM - 28 Oct 2013

Camille Grammer
    @TheRealCamilleG

Getting my strength back now that I am at home and wasn't able to deal with talking about it after my cancer surgery or what had happen.
    1:38 PM - 28 Oct 2013

Bombarded with questions and well-wishes from followers and fans, Grammer, who split from her actor husband in 2011, explained that she was in fear for her life and has been working with authorities and attorneys to explore options.

nancy ferrante gemma @nangem
    @TheRealCamilleG For goodness sake I am so sad that you had more to deal with. The surgery is hard enough! Hugs to you and ur children

Camille Grammer
    ✔ @TheRealCamilleG

@nangem Yes, it was horrible what had happened to me two days out of the hospital.
    2:20 PM - 28 Oct 2013 from Los Angeles, CA, United States

Camille Grammer
    ✔ @TheRealCamilleG

@nangem Yes, it was horrible what had happened to me two days out of the hospital.

Camille Grammer
    ✔ @TheRealCamilleG

@nangem I was in fear for my life
    2:21 PM - 28 Oct 2013

(The following tweet has since been removed.)
    @nangem Yes, working with lawyers and the police. This man should be behind bars.
    — Camille Grammer (@TheRealCamilleG) October 28, 2013

When asked by one follower if she was hurt, Grammer candidly answered: “Yes.”

Attempts to reach Charalambopoulos for comment on Monday — after Grammer’s tweets went public — were unsuccessful.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...beverly-hills/

Not to make light of it, but can you imagine being the cop who has to write that name repeatedly on all of the paperwork?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Woa,what a low life he is! I hope he serves time for this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Camille Grammer granted restraining order after claiming Greek boyfriend beat her for an HOUR in hotel room as she recovered from cancer surgery

• Grammer claims Dimitri Charalambopoulos left her battered and bruised and pulled out clumps of hair
    • Declaration details how he covered her mouth and nose to prevent her screams being heard in Houston hotel room
    • Grammer alleges the Greek lawyer threatened to knock her out if she moved from bed as he went to leave
    • Pair started rowing after Charalambopoulos engaged in heated phone conversation with another woman
    • Judge grants temporary restraining order, prohibiting Charalambopoulos from going within 100 yards of her
    • Grammer made abuse allegations on Twitter on Monday, but didn't initially name perpetrator

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 15:41, 29 October 2013 | UPDATED: 18:32, 29 October 2013

Camille Grammer has been granted a restraining order against her former boyfriend after claiming she was attacked for up to an hour in a brutal hotel room assault.

The 45-year-old former Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star made the abuses allegations on Twitter on Monday - but did not name the alleged perpetrator.

Now in the latest turn of events, Grammer - the ex-wife of Frasier star Kelsey Grammer - filed a declaration detailing how her Greek boyfriend, Dimitri Charalambopoulos, pulled out clumps of her hair and left her battered and bruised.

The incident is said to have taken place on October 16 while she was recuperating in a Houston hotel, according to TMZ, days after she underwent surgery for endometrial cancer.

'Attacked': Camille Grammer has been granted a restraining order against her former Greek boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos, seen here in LA last year, after claiming he beat her for an hour in a Houston hotel room

The pair began rowing after Charalambopoulos, 35, received a phone call from a woman, who ended up screaming at him down the phone, TMZ reports.

Charalambopoulos allegedly grabbed Grammer by the hair, knocking her head against the bed and headboard, with the declaration stating how he was 'repeatedly slamming my head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing me'.

Grammer also claimed that Charalambopoulos - who is a lawyer - 'squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing'.

The mother-of-two detailed how she feared for her life, begged him to stop and alleged the attack went on for between 40 minutes and an hour.
    'I feared for my life': Camille, pictured in May, claimed she was physically abused in tweets on Monday, but didn't name the alleged perpetrator

TMZ is running a photograph showing clumps of hair and Grammer's smashed-up phone.
    Grammer and Charalambopoulos began dating in late 2011 and are now said to have split up, according to RadarOnline.
    A source told the website: 'Things between them had been bad for awhile,' and that Camille called time on the relationship 'because she was over his antics'.
    Taking to Twitter on Monday, Grammer said she planned to press charges against a man who 'belonged behind bars,' adding: 'Info will come out today that is jaw dropping. And women can't be silenced after being physically abused!'
    'Getting my strength back now that I am at home and wasn't able to deal with talking about it after my cancer surgery or what had happen [sic],' she added.
    Grammer was inundated with questions from her fans, including whether she was hurt.
    'Yes,' was all she replied.

In another tweet, she revealed the alleged abuse happened shortly after her cancer surgery.

'Yes, it was horrible what had happened to me two days out of the hospital,' adding, 'I feared for my life.'

She also claimed to be pressing charges against the alleged perpetrator.

'Yes, working with lawyers and the police. This man should be behind bars,' she wrote.
    Camille underwent what is known as a 'radical' hysterectomy after being diagnosed with early stage endometrial cancer.
    The reality star reportedly had a greater risk of contracting cancer due to genetic issues.
    'The surgery went well and she is expected to make a complete recovery following a significant recuperation period,' her rep, Howard Bragman, told People magazine earlier this month.

Camille was famously married to actor Kelsey Grammer from 1997 until 2010,while their divorce was finalised in early 2011.

The couple welcomed two children - daughter Mason and son Jude - via surrogate, both of whom she retained primary physical custody.

In the past: Camille was famously married to actor Kelsey Grammer from 1997 until 2010,while their divorce was finalised in early 2011, pictured in NYC in 2010

Read more: Camille Grammer granted restraining order after claiming Greek boyfriend beat her for an HOUR in hotel room as she recovered from cancer surgery | Mail Online

Charmawhattadudda?

Not that I'm not saying shit happens, but you don't date a dude for a year or two, who suddenly beats the ever living fuck out of you, for no reason, without ever exhibiting signs of being an abuser. I mean, nothing like this has ever happened to me, but I can't imagine he had some classic abuser signs that she ignored.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

So many questions. Why was she in a hotel in Texas 2 days after surgery?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So many questions. Why was she in a hotel in Texas 2 days after surgery?
    Houston has one of the best medical centers in the country. The hospitals stay so full, they often send patients to contracted hotels to recover near the surgeons who treated them. They flew my father in for his surgery and he spent ten days in the hospital and an extra twenty in the hotel. His surgeon actually "discharged" him from the hotel. Wikipedia actually says its the largest medical center in the world. I remember thinking it looked like a separate city. Texas Medical Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Sorry about that tangent that had little to do with anything. Back to Camille!

I wonder if the pictures of her injuries will be leaked.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I wonder if the pictures of her injuries will be leaked.
    They already are:

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Elite Member

Yes, Houston does have great medical facilities, I know someone that was flown via medivac from WA for heart surgery.

Sad.

On another note - nice pj's.

Is MD Anderson in Houston? My cousin was supposed to go there for treatment.
    McJag likes this.

It is

I'm assuming she's talked to Kelsey. I wonder what those conversations have been like, and if he's decided to start acting like a decent human being who is at least concerned for his kids.

I remember this guy being trotted out on RHWOBH. "Trotted out" meaning being filmed, but it appeared he wasn't going to participate much, given the footage they had. When all is said and done, she needs to learn how to find someone who wont mentally or physically abuse her. If her allegations on both counts are correct. I'm totally not taking anything away from her. I understand it. Been there. Perhaps her victim mentality finally led her to a physical abuser. And that happened to me too. Someone tells you something for so long you start to believe it. And when it turns that way with someone else, it's not too far of a stretch to just take it.

Someone needs to teach her her worth and her strength, or build her up enough so that she believes in those things, instead of the crap some men will fill you with.

And again, I could be wrong. Could be a publicity stunt, though this is a pretty serious thing for a stunt. Don't prove me wrong, Camille. Don't want to look like an asshole on account of you.
    louiswinthorpe111 and schism like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

This has to be the answer for that blind. I don't think this a stunt at all. I hope he D'sIAF.
    Bombshell likes this.

Thanks for the replies to my point about her going to Houston. I am aware that they have great facilities, but so does LA. It's not like she has some rare form of cancer and needed services in Houston. MD Anderson partners with hospitals across the country. We have a location here in the Philly area even. It just seems odd that she went to Houston.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information