Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Splitsville

Last edited by twitchy2.0; October 30th, 2013 at 06:42 PM.

Post the article please!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

not sure how to as this is my first celebrity thread in years lol. do I just copy and paste it all?

eta okay I done what I thought hope that's okay !!
    Karistiona likes this.

AUSTRALIAN supermodel Miranda Kerr and her husband, Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom have split up after being together for six years.

Actor Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are separated. Picture: AP

"In a joint statement, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have announced that they have been amicably separated for the past few months," the rep said in a statement.
    "After six years together, they have recently decided to formalise their separation."

Miranda Kerr, left, and Orlando Bloom arrive at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel this year in Beverly Hills. Picture: AP

The statement continued, "Despite this being the end of their marriage, they love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family."
    Earleir this month, the Hollywood power couple were spotted in New York on a dinner date with their son Flynn.
    They appeared like a happily family as they sauntered merrily down the streets of The Big Apple in casual ensembles.
    Bloom is currently starring in the Broadway production of Romeo and Juliet.
    Kerr attended opening night of the play and the pair were seen cuddling at the after party.
    She later gushed: "When I saw Orlando on Broadway in 'Romeo and Juliet', I was blown away. For someone to be able to learn all that and hold the energy to do it every day, six days a week - I have so much respect for him."
    Bloom added: "Flynn is not in school yet, so we're still pretty loosey-goosey. We're a bit of a traveling circus."

“To love and be loved is one of the greatest gifts in the world”. Picture: Miranda Kerr/Instagram

The 36-year-old British actor and the 30-year-old Australian from the NSW country town of Gunnedah Victoria's Secret model began dating in 2007.
    When asking whether there were any more children planned, Kerr recently said: "We are really enjoying our time with Flynn at the moment.
    "He's such a ball of love and he's so wonderful. And we are both so busy that I think it's nice to have that time together and not rush any other babies for now.''

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom during 2008 Doncaster Day at Royal Randwick in Sydney.

They were married in July 2010 after announcing their engagement just a month beforehand.
    The couple have a son, Flynn, who is now two-years-old.
    LIFE'S A BEACH FOR MIRANDA KERR AND SON FLYNN
    Kerr and Bloom have faced rumours of their marriage being on the rocks since last year.
    They have defended their marriage, as have their family members.

Bloom's mother also defended her son and daughter in-law back in 2012 when gossip magazines started to speculate.
    Bloom's mother Sonia insisted "everything is fine" and that they are "very happy".

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom with their baby Flynn. Picture: Supplied

Earlier this year, the brunette beauty opened up on Net-a-Porter.com about what the key is to a successful marriage.
    She said she takes a back seat in the marriage she has with Bloom and turns on her girlish charms around Bloom to help keep the bond going strong.

inShare

Miranda Kerr dropped 0:23

From 11 April 2013: Model Miranda Kerr has reportedly been dropped as a Victoria's Secret Angel for being 'difficult'.

Autoplay

Orlando Bloom and his wife, model Miranda Kerr when they were still together at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala in 2011 in New York. (AP Photo/Evan Agostini)

AUSTRALIAN supermodel Miranda Kerr and her husband, Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom have split up after being together for six years.

A representative for Bloom exclusively confirms the breakup, E! Online reports.
    IN PICTURES: MIRANDA KERR

IS MIRANDA KERR CLOSING MORE DOORS THAN OPENING THEM?

Actor Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are separated. Picture: AP

"In a joint statement, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have announced that they have been amicably separated for the past few months," the rep said in a statement.
    "After six years together, they have recently decided to formalise their separation."

Miranda Kerr, left, and Orlando Bloom arrive at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel this year in Beverly Hills. Picture: AP

The statement continued, "Despite this being the end of their marriage, they love, support and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family."
    Earleir this month, the Hollywood power couple were spotted in New York on a dinner date with their son Flynn.
    They appeared like a happily family as they sauntered merrily down the streets of The Big Apple in casual ensembles.
    Bloom is currently starring in the Broadway production of Romeo and Juliet.
    Kerr attended opening night of the play and the pair were seen cuddling at the after party.
    She later gushed: "When I saw Orlando on Broadway in 'Romeo and Juliet', I was blown away. For someone to be able to learn all that and hold the energy to do it every day, six days a week - I have so much respect for him."
    Bloom added: "Flynn is not in school yet, so we're still pretty loosey-goosey. We're a bit of a traveling circus."
    And just this week, Kerr, who is prolific on social media, tweeted: "To love and be loved is one of the greatest gifts in the world."

“To love and be loved is one of the greatest gifts in the world”. Picture: Miranda Kerr/Instagram

The 36-year-old British actor and the 30-year-old Australian from the NSW country town of Gunnedah Victoria's Secret model began dating in 2007.
    When asking whether there were any more children planned, Kerr recently said: "We are really enjoying our time with Flynn at the moment.
    "He's such a ball of love and he's so wonderful. And we are both so busy that I think it's nice to have that time together and not rush any other babies for now.''
    VICTORIA'S SECRET CLIP MIRANDA'S WINGS

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom during 2008 Doncaster Day at Royal Randwick in Sydney.

They were married in July 2010 after announcing their engagement just a month beforehand.
    The couple have a son, Flynn, who is now two-years-old.
    LIFE'S A BEACH FOR MIRANDA KERR AND SON FLYNN
    Kerr and Bloom have faced rumours of their marriage being on the rocks since last year.
    They have defended their marriage, as have their family members.
    In 2012, speculation of a marriage spilt was rife after they were spotted without their wedding rings.
    At the time, Kerr's newly appointed manager, Annie Kelly, denied the claims, saying: "There is absolutely no truth in the headline or story."
    Bloom's mother also defended her son and daughter in-law back in 2012 when gossip magazines started to speculate.
    Bloom's mother Sonia insisted "everything is fine" and that they are "very happy".

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom with their baby Flynn. Picture: Supplied

Earlier this year, the brunette beauty opened up on Net-a-Porter.com about what the key is to a successful marriage.
    She said she takes a back seat in the marriage she has with Bloom and turns on her girlish charms around Bloom to help keep the bond going strong.

Australian model Miranda Kerr holds her son Flynn as her husband and actor Orlando Bloom, right, watch the Pool C in Auckland, New Zealand in 2011. Picture: AP

She said at the time: "I am quite dominant in my career, so what really works for me when I come home, is to relax more into the feminine side."
    In the last few months, Kerr has been seen alone on her social media accounts, which she relies heavily upon to promote her beauty brand, KORA Organics.
    Kerr is no stranger to photoshoots - and her most recent one for KORA this month features her wearing a revealing strapless aqua minidress as she sprawls across the sand and lifts her face towards the sun.
    "KORA Organics is a reflection of my passion for living a healthy, balanced organic lifestyle that I want to share."

They were beautiful together, but it has been over for a long time.
    levitt, Quat and tiggle like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I don't know why I'm shocked, but I am. Six years in the business is an eternity.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Well, I guess those blind items were spot on.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Silver Member

I'm a little shocked too, didn't realise they were together for 6 years! Which is a long time in Hollywood terms. I do think it sucks for their son, Flynn. I hope they can keep things civil for their child. Orlando has always struck me as someone who doesn't like being papped and is happy living a low key life.

I'm not surprised at all - we all "know" that she hooked up with several other guys in the last months..
    BoogsBun, Sassiness and Quat like this.

Dang! What a shame
    Live Well,
    Laugh Often,
    Love Much!

A*O

I am shocked (not). If these airheads want to waste each other's time by getting married Hollywood style, 4 years tops, fine, but please don't breed.
    Sarzy and BITTER like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Well, Flynn is a cute little thing. I wouldn't call that a waste. Aside from the baby, I feel she got more out of this marriage than him.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Awww. I was hoping for a cute little sibling for Flynn.
    Laxmobster likes this.

Silver Member

So I guess taking on the "feminine" role to make him feel more manly didn't work so well for the marriage then.

It seems like she's really into the fame game - pap shots every week and I don't think she's so famous that the paps follow her every move. It's more likely that she tip them off. Bloom seems more low key. Maybe this is one of the reasons why the marriage didn't work out.

Their little boy is adorable, so they both got something good from the marriage. Hopefully, things won't turn ugly.
    Last edited by Snarker; October 25th, 2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Sassiness and BelledeJour like this.

I always though bloom was into men. Did not realize he was married to Miranda just thought they dated and bred.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information