Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: FBI investigating P Diddy for allegedly having underage sex with boys

Default FBI investigating P Diddy for allegedly having underage sex with boys

Federal investigators interrogating former hip hop manager Jimmy “The Henchman” Rosemond wanted to know about the sexual predilections of numerous rap heavyweights, including [Sean “Diddy”] Combs, who has 5 children with 3 women.

A secret affidavit revealed the feds were very interested in knowing whether Combs had sex with underage boys.

From The Smoking Gun:

During a debriefing session with federal investigators, James Rosemond, the music manager-turned-cocaine kingpin, was reportedly questioned about the sexual preferences of entertainers, including whether Sean “Diddy” Combs was “having sexual relationships with under age boys,” according to a U.S. District Court filing. Sounds like BS and that they were just fishing for something.

During a debriefing session with federal investigators, James Rosemond, the music manager-turned-cocaine kingpin, was reportedly questioned about the sexual preferences of entertainers, including whether Sean “Diddy” Combs was “having sexual relationships with under age boys,” according to a U.S. District Court filing.

In an affidavit included as part of a new trial motion filed last month, Rosemond recounted his involvement in a series of nine pre-trial “proffer” sessions in late-2011. The meetings were attended by Rosemond, his lawyers, federal prosecutors, and Drug Enforcement Administration and Internal Revenue Service agents.

The purpose of the meetings was to allow federal investigators to question Rosemond, 48, about his criminal activities and evaluate whether he should be offered a cooperation agreement in advance of his narcotics trafficking trial. Facing overwhelming evidence of his guilt, Rosemond’s best chance of avoiding life in prison was to strike a deal with Department of Justice lawyers.

However, investigators eventually declined to cut a deal with Rosemond, who was subsequently convicted at trial of running a drug ring that sold millions of dollars’s worth of cocaine. Rosemond, who is nicknamed “Jimmy Henchman,” faces a mandatory term of life in prison when sentenced October 25 in Brooklyn federal court.

In advance of Rosemond’s first proffer session, defense lawyers provided investigators with the names of eight of his cocaine suppliers, according to court filings. During the proffers that followed, Rosemond implicated himself in a pair of homicide plots, described his drug distribution network, and copped to other crimes.

Rosemond was also quizzed during an October 4 session about his contacts with several public figures, including Combs, Rev. Al Sharpton, and musician Wyclef Jean.

At Rosemond’s trial last year, IRS Agent Marc Van Driessche testified that, during the proffer session, investigators questioned the music industry figure about his business transactions with Sharpton and Jean, and asked whether either celebrity engaged in illegal activity. Rosemond denied any improprieties on the part of Sharpton or Jean.

Van Driessche recalled that Rosemond was also asked about Combs since, “We had information through other witnesses that the defendant may have made an admission to Sean Combs.” The nature of this purported admission was not the subject of further testimony. Van Driessche added that Rosemond described having business dealings years earlier with Combs, and that they had a “cordial relationship.”

In his September 6 affidavit, Rosemond (seen at left) contended that he reluctantly agreed to the proffer sessions arranged by Gerald Shargel, his former lawyer. Rosemond added that investigators sought to get him to confess to crimes for which he had no involvement. “When the defendant said he didn’t know about a certain event…they accused him of lying,” Rosemond claimed.

The confrontational sessions turned “awkward,” Rosemond stated, when an investigator showed him “naked pictures” of different women. The purpose of this purported investigative technique is not revealed in Rosemond’s affidavit.

A prosecutor, Rosemond continued, then “asked about entertainers sexual preferences, including, but not only, Sean Combs having sexual relationships with under age boys.” Again, Rosemond provided no context for these alleged queries.

During Rosemond’s trial, Shargel complained to Judge John Gleeson that federal prosecutors and agents were only seeking “trophies” when they questioned Rosemond about celebrities during the proffer sessions. And, when Rosemond provided nothing of substance on the high-profile figures, “disappointed” investigators rejected his client’s bid for a cooperation deal. Prosecutors countered Shargel’s claim, declaring that Rosemond was untrustworthy and lied during the debriefing sessions.

Some of Rosemond’s admissions during the proffer sessions were used against him during his criminal trial. In the new trial motion, Rosemond’s current attorney argues that Shargel provided “ineffective assistance of counsel” by improperly “opening the door” to the government’s use of the damaging proffer material.

Federal investigators are barred from discussing the details of confidential proffer sessions, the notes from which are not public. Shargel, Rosemond’s ex-attorney, declined an interview request about the debriefing sessions.

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Feds investigating Diddy for allegedly having sex with underage boys?
    Shit is getting real O_O
    And that blind item is true because there was a recent one about a rap mogul having underage sex/abuse right?

Oh No They Didn't! - Feds investigating Diddy for allegedly having sex with underage boys?

Omg.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

I remember that blind. Whoa.

What is worse, him doing this or the fact that him doing this is not surprising?
    badgers!, Sunrider and BelledeJour like this.

I think both because its not a secret that he's a skeevy arsehole. But it is shocking this is coming to light and it is proven. And he's not the only being investigated....

My First Reaction:

Then after a couple BI's came to mind.... "Shock" became "He's a disgusting pig, karma's a bitch, and I hope he gets prison time"

Honeythorn likes this.

There is quite a lot out there on the web from years ago about he and Usher.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Time to pay the piper.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I think both because its not a secret that he's a skeevy arsehole. But it is shocking this is coming to light and it is proven. And he's not the only being investigated....
    There have always been rumors about a huge pedo ring existing in the entertainment world. I guess he's part of it, if the allegations are true.

I wonder if this is something the feds are angling at? It is similar to the Jimmy Saville scandal which links back to other celebs. Most recently it was Rolf Harris who is under investigation for rape.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I wonder if this is something the feds are angling at? It is similar to the Jimmy Saville scandal which links back to other celebs. Most recently it was Rolf Harris who is under investigation for rape.
    I think it is so large and unwieldy and probably part of an international network that the FBI alone cannot do it. Not even Interpol. The child sex slave industry is alive and well.

Bronze Member

I'd love to see this ball of yarn unraveled...expose 'em all. I can dream....

So JLo was (possibly?) dating a kid-diddler.

Something tells me this will get squashed quick. Or at least attempted.

I hope it breaks wide open and some fuckers go down. The more famous the better.
    bizzyrose likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The title of the thread implies that there is some FBI investigation of P Diddy. However, this story is all about some coke dealer who was hoping to reduce his sentence. And the feds were running some rumors or theories by him hoping he had first-hand knowledge that would corroborate it. Which he didn't. Considering that he was asked about a number of celebrities, I'm not sure I would call it an investigation of Diddy.
    McJag, sluce, 70sRock and 7 others like this.

There have been stories and blind items about Diddy for years about him getting it on with men and very young boys. I totally believe those sick entitled entertainment assholes think they are above the law.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information