Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 1 Post By olivia

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County Kid charged with Grand Theft Auto

Default Real Housewives of Orange County Kid charged with Grand Theft Auto

'Real Housewives' Kid

Charged with Grand Theft Auto

Exclusive
    If rap sheets were like IMDb ... the son of an alum on "Real Housewives of Orange County" would be the hottest thing in Hollywood ... because he's just added another credit -- charged with felony grand theft auto.

Josh Waring
    -- the son of Lauri Waring -- is no stranger to crime. He's been busted at least 5 times. As for the most recent ... we found out he was popped on Oct. 10 for allegedly stealing a 2005 Cadillac. He was charged today. He's also charged with possession of an opium pipe and needles. And he's charged with attempting to destroy evidence -- the needles.

Josh's wife was also arrested for possession of a billy club -- it's illegal in California.

Josh has had prior convictions for drugs. He previously served a year in prison on those charges.

'Real Housewives' Kid -- Charged with Grand Theft Auto | TMZ.com

Nice hair, you thieving douchebag.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Elite Member

His wife????? How old is this idiot?

His mother was such a horrible parent. No wonder he turned out so shitty.

He does look like a total douchebag with that hair. WTF.
    deenz likes this.

Unfortunately, he is married with a daughter.

I found this VVV
    I don't know the if this information is reliable/true, but I'm leaning towards "yes" which totally breaks my heart. I hope that poor child is given to a family that will love and care for it like she deserves....

According to A2SOnline, a few hours after Lauriís granddaughter was born she suffered from heroin withdrawals. Lauri chose not to take custody of her grandchild, so the baby was given to the state. The site reports that Josh and his wife are not able to apply for custody of their daughter until they both complete a rehab program.

Source: Is Lauri Waring Peterson's Granddaughter In Foster Care? | All Things Real Housewives

Elite Member

I once exchanged some emails with Lauri's mother. Lauri is really a terrible mother and her husband is douche.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I probably shouldn't judge, but how could a grandmother who has the means to take care of a child, even to afford nannies if it's too much for her, allow her grandchild to be taken by the state? Meh, sod it, I'm going to judge, she sucks and her son clearly takes after her.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    I probably shouldn't judge, but how could a grandmother who has the means to take care of a child, even to afford nannies if it's too much for her, allow her grandchild to be taken by the state? Meh, sod it, I'm going to judge, she sucks and her son clearly takes after her.
    My first thought was maybe she didn't want social services in her home. Maybe she wouldn't even qualify to take the baby. I agree with you, but it's a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I once exchanged some emails with Lauri's mother. Lauri is really a terrible mother and her husband is douche.
    Do tell...

Elite Member

Lauri's mom tried to provide some love and stability for Lauri's kids, when Lauri would dump them on her (pretty frequently) to go partying with her ex, disappearing for days. Remember when Lauri's daughter got a dog that crapped all over Lauri's condo, who was starved and neglected? Yeah, that was pretty much how Lauri raised her kids. They weren't a priority.

Peterson, her current husband, encourages her to abandon the kids as bad seeds. They must earn Lauri's love and trust, according to Peterson, which means Lauri is free to abandon them again and escape any responsibility.

Not from Lauri's mom - I forget which RH is was that season but her daughter was involved with an Aryan Nation guy who bred Super Pitts for them. The mother, the OCRH, was cool with it because the boyfriend made good money on the pups.

I gleaned a lot of gossip about those folks back then, the early seasons, when their friends and family would share their information. It put me off the whole series though, since those OC putas were so vacuous and horrible.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Lauri is a disgusting, vile human being. I know people that know her personally and they all say the same thing. She's pure trash.

The grandchild is probably better off without her influence. I don't know a grandmother in the world, especially if they had $$$, that wouldn't take their grandchild in. Even with problems.

Thread Information