Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gas_chick

Thread: Kendra Wilkinson Pregnant, Expecting Second Baby With Husband Hank Baskett!

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kendra Wilkinson Pregnant, Expecting Second Baby With Husband Hank Baskett!

Baby No. 2 is on the way! Kendra Wilkinson is expecting her second child with husband Hank Baskett, a source exclusively confirms to Us Weekly. The reality star and former Playboy model, 28, is around eight weeks pregnant.

Wilkinson and the 31-year-old former NFL player, who wed in June 2009, are already parents to son Hank Baskett IV, almost 4. "She and Hank have been planning a second baby for a while," the insider tells Us, "and they are very excited."

Indeed, Wilkinson told Us in August that she was ready to give her son a sibling. "We are trying, we are going to start now," she said. "This is my first official announcement! We are very excited about making the decision to try!" She also hinted that her reality show Kendra on Top -- which airs Fridays on WE at 10:00 p.m. -- will document her decision to have a second child. "We are shooting my second season of Kendra On Top," she explained, "and we have some answers there if you go and check it out."

Wilkinson also told Us that she wants to get some advice from svelte mom of two Jessica Simpson on how to lose the baby weight after giving birth. "I need her to give me advice," the former Girls Next Door star said. "We're caught up now, and I need some advice from her . . . I definitely need it, because we're planning!"

But it doesn't sound like Wilkinson will need any advice on how to raise two children. In July, Wilkinson told Us she and her husband are good at multitasking. "People make parenting so hard when it can be so easy. It's about never feeling guilty, feeling good about what you're doing and never going one minute without teaching him something," she explained. "Hank and I are very proud of our outcome as parents."

Read more: Kendra Wilkinson Pregnant, Expecting Second Baby With Hank Baskett - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Her son is so adorable.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

They make cute kids.

They both have beautiful smiles. And actually they are both super attractive. I haven't seen a pic of the first other than one that was on the bottom of the article linked above. But regardless, even if they have a homely stage, any kid from those two will be very attractive. Possibly stupid, but gorgeous.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Silver Member

Kendra doesn't do anything. Hank does it all, and they have a nanny. Of course, parenting is easy, Kendra.

Isn't this the bitch who barely does jack shit, would rather be out shopping and spa-ing it up and getting blowouts and her nails done than changing diapers?

But she'll hold the fuck out of that kid for a picture if he's as cute as the first one.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Exclusive: Kendra Wilkinson Gives Birth to Baby Girl, Hank Baskett Is "So Happy"

Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett welcomed a baby girl on Friday, May 16, her rep confirms to Us Weekly

She's here! Kendra Wilkinson has given birth to a baby girl, her rep confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. The Kendra on Top star and husband Hank Baskett welcomed their new addition via C-section at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. on Friday, May 16.

"I feel great and I am so happy," Baskett tells Us. The baby is "healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes," he adds. As for the now mom of two? "She is great and did an amazing job," he tells Us of Wilkinson.

Us exclusively broke news back in October 2013 that Wilkinson, 28, was expecting a second child with the 31-year-old athlete. (The couple are already parents to 4-year-old son Hank IV.)

"Round two. Here we go!" Wilkinson tweeted on Oct. 31. Alongside the caption, she shared a selfie while holding up her pregnancy test marked "pregnant." Two months later, Us revealed the pair were expecting a girl.

Back in November 2013, Wilkinson dished to Us about her food cravings. "The stereotypical pickle flavors and deviled eggs and potato salad," she said at the Hollywood premiere of Frozen on Nov. 19. "I've been more on the vegetarian side during pregnancy so far. So meat and chicken is not something I want. It's all fresh salads and anything lemon."

Wilkinson also hinted that she was trying her best to not gain as much weight as she did with her first pregnancy. "I got it by the balls! I have full control now," she quipped to Us. "First time around I'm like, 'I'm a skinny person, I'm going to get back right away.' Oh no. I learned a lot from my first one. I'm working out everyday; doing anything I can to control this this time around."

Read more: Kendra Wilkinson Gives Birth to Baby Girl, Hank Baskett Is "So Happy" - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Congrats to them. Hope this girl has little Hank's hair. It's gorgeous.
    sluce likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett Welcome a Baby Girl: Alijah Mary

GOOGLE +1 4
    RETWEET 10
    LIKE 99
    [COLOR=#777777 !important]5

[/COLOR]

UPDATE: TMZ reports Hank and Kendra have named their daughter Alijah Mary Baskett.Continue reading original post below…Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett welcomed their second child – a baby girl on Friday (May 16).The proud dad tells Us Weekly his little girl is “healthy with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes,” As for wife Kendra “She is great and did an amazing job.”No other details have been released. The baby joins big brother Hank IV, 4.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Is that dress.... snakeprint??

fgg

when i first saw the name i pronounced it like the singer and then i saw somewhere that it is a bastardization of elijah.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well the middle name is a nice nod to Hef's secretary. I'll ignore the stupid first name.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Alijah? Belongs in the ugly baby name thread. Hank is a cute name, they should have gone with something that matched it.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

^Hankerchief?
    ex-LaFolie
    "I hear Chris Hemsworth's Oscar nominee announcements were dubbed by Marni Nixon" - Witchcurlgirl

Thread Information