Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Owen Wilson to be a daddy again

Default Owen Wilson to be a daddy again

Owen Wilson is set to become a father for the second time.
    The Wedding Crashers actor will welcome a child in January with his personal trainer Caroline Lindqvist, who is currently embroiled in a divorce from her husband Dr Ritu Chopra, according to the National Enquirer.
    Owen, 44, and Caroline, 41, met after his suicide attempt in 2007, which is thought to have been caused by his split from Kate Hudson.

Father to be: Owen Wilson is set to become a dad for the second time after getting his personal trainer Caroline Lindqvist pregnant

The pair became good friends and he hired her to become his trainer but their relationship is said to have only turned romantic after she split from her spouse over a year ago.
    Their friendship evolved into ‘regular sex romps’ and ‘Caroline broke the [pregnancy]news to Owen this past May, shortly after confirming that he was the father’, a source told the National Enquirer.
    Lindqvist currently works in real estate in Malibu.
    Meanwhile Star magazine reports that although Caroline and her husband were legally and physically separated before she started dating Owen, Dr Chopra was still stunned by the pregnancy news.
    ‘Ritu was completely blindsided by the news of Caroline’s pregnancy,’ a source told the publication.

Expecting: Real estate agent Caroline Lindqvist is said to be expecting a baby with Owen Wilson, who she first met in 2007

However, Caroline and Ritu’s split is said to be amicable and the couple are working out their divorce without the help of attorneys.
    While Owen is thrilled about the baby, he isn't ready to get serious with Caroline, with a source telling the magazine: 'Owen plans on being fully involved, but has no intentions of settling down with Caroline, which is tearing her up.'

Owen already has a two-year-old son Robert with his former girlfriend Jade Duell but the couple split up five months after the birth.
    While they have remained on good terms, Wilson is said to have been worried about how Jade would react to the pregnancy bombshell.
    ‘Owen was dreading telling Jade about Caroline being pregnant because she can be a real spitfire when she gets angry,’ a source told the Enquirer. ‘Jade was shocked but she kept her cool at least for now.’

Twice as nice: Owen already has a two-year-old son Robert with his former girlfriend Jade Duell

However, Jade did insist that Caroline not give birth in Owen’s home in Hawaii where Robert was born as she wants it to remain special to them.
    After the birth of his son Robert, who he calls Ford, Owen gushed about the tot.
    He said, ‘He’s not, I wouldn’t say, a wonderful conversationalist at this point, but he kind of doesn’t have to be, he’s so cute. He becomes sort of a little scene stealer when he comes in the room.
    ‘[He's like] Steve McQueen in The Magnificent Seven, where he didn’t have a lot of dialogue - you just kind of gave him the camera and he was able to hold the screen. I feel like Ford is heading in that direction.’
    MailOnline has contacted representatives for Owen Wilson and Caroline Lindqvist for comment.

Close: Owen hired Caroline to be his personal trainer in 2007 but their relationship is said to have only turned romantic after she split from her spouse over a year ago

Read more: Owen Wilson 'to become a father for the second time after getting his personal trainer Caroline Lindqvist pregnant' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Congrats, Butterscotch Stallion!!!
    darksithbunny likes this.

Sounds like he likes drama heavy women.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

i'm guessing, in the end, he has at least 4 children by 3 different baby mommas.
    BootsyCJr and SugarVenom like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Interesting trivia item:

When Owen Wilson blows his nose, the mucus in his left nostril travels an extra 2 inches compared to the right nostril -- at one point, taking two 90-degree turns.
    KrisNine, Lenny and Witchywoman like this.

Congrats to him!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I like Owen; it's difficult not to, as he radiates a kind of dopey benevolence. But he really ought to try growing up for a change. It might do him good.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Interesting trivia item:

When Owen Wilson blows his nose, the mucus in his left nostril travels an extra 2 inches compared to the right nostril -- at one point, taking two 90-degree turns.
    chart or it didn't happen!
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

I love baby mama #1 dictating the terms of where baby mama #2 can bring forth the crotch fruit.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ Yeah, that is an interesting twist.

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Apparently he doesn't know how to use a condom. You'd think he'd learn after the first one.
    SugarVenom likes this.

Congrats on the baby. You have a special delivery due soon, Mr. Wilson, but I'm afraid there's a strict no-return policy on this package.

he always wanted to be a pro athlete. scattering a bunch of kids around, each with a different mom is as close as he's going to come.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So, she's a personal trainer/real estate agent??

Is this the model/actress for the not-so-spectacular?
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I love baby mama #1 dictating the terms of where baby mama #2 can bring forth the crotch fruit.
    Yeah, seriously. What the hell?

On a sidenote, to the men: QUIT KNOCKING UP MARRIED WOMEN, YOU DUMBFUCKS! You know how this happens!
    To the Women: If you want to sleep with more than one person, a)do not marry (my personal suggestion), b) become a swinger, or c) GET A DIVORCE.
    Alysheba likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information