Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By KrisNine
  • 5 Post By Bluebonnet
  • 2 Post By Seth82
  • 2 Post By SillyME54
  • 1 Post By Seth82
  • 1 Post By Karistiona
  • 1 Post By MissVenus

Thread: Singer Sky Ferreira and model boyfriend arrested for possession of heroin and ecstasy

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Singer Sky Ferreira and model boyfriend arrested for possession of heroin and ecstasy

Singer and model Sky Ferreira is facing prison after she was arrested with her Saint Laurent model boyfriend, Zachary Cole Smith, for possession of heroin and ecstasy on Friday night.

Hours earlier, the 21-year-old had walked alongside Cara Delevingne and Georgia May Jagger in Marc Jacobs' spring/summer 2014 show at New York Fashion Week.
    The couple were pulled over on the way to Mr Smith's getaway home in the Catskills after making 'several vehicle and traffic infractions,' according to the Saugerties Police Department.

It was after police inspected the vehicle that they discovered 28-year-old Mr Smith, who was reportedly driving an unregistered Ford pickup truck with stolen plates without insurance or a license,had a 'plastic bag containing 42 decks of heroin', while Miss Ferreira 'was found in possession of ecstasy and resisted arrest,' said police.

The couple were also charged resisting arrest. 'She physically fought the officers,' Chief Joseph Sinagra told The New York Post.

Mr Smith, also the frontman for indie rock band DIIV, defended the couple on Twitter. 'What you’re reading is a police blotter, not the outcome of a court case. These cops wanted to f*** us, and they did. Sky did nothing wrong.'

The couple were released from Ulster County jail on bail ($2,500 for Mr Smith and $1,500 for Miss Ferreira), and covered Cat Power’s hit song Nude as the News at Basilica Soundscape the next night.

Ms Ferreira, who recently had her Cannes Film Festival debut in Grant Singer’s 17-minute short IRL, will star later this year in The Green Inferno, a new horror from Hostel's Eli Roth.

The Venice-beach native, who now calls New York home, spend her childhood between the homes of her divorced parents and her grandmother, who was one of Michael Jackson’s hairdressers.

According to a recent feature in Bullettmagazine, the singer dropped out of high school after her sophomore year to promoted her demo via Myspace, eventually garnering interest from a production duo who have worked with Madonna, Britney Spears, and Kylie Minogue.

Miss Ferreira, who told the magazine she is 'permanently not alright,' went on to release two EPs,As If! (2011) and Ghost (2012); her new album My Time, Night Time is scheduled for release on October 29.

'I’m not depressed, but I wouldn’t call myself happy. I’m always anxious,' she admitted.
    Sky Ferreira arrested: model and boyfriend arrested for possession of heroin and ecstasy | Mail Online

Who? And how are these two models?? I'm guessing another modeling contest on TV??
    Bluebonnet and Rachel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Who? And how are these two models?? I'm guessing another modeling contest on TV??
    Who signed them to be models? Methface International?
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I like some of her music.

she looks really awful in that photo though.

PoisonGirl and nessysuperstar like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Liquid Sky Ferreira.

That sucks. I really like her music.
    Seth82 and PoisonGirl like this.

another good song of hers is Sad Dream.

PoisonGirl likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

I really like her but she's been looking like total shit.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Wow how sad, herion is evil stuff. I love her song Obsession.
    PoisonGirl likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Why is it such a bad thing for models to actually be attractive... call me old-fashioned, but Cindy, Christy, Elle... those girls were beautiful... I don't get the derelict, junkie look at all!
    levitt likes this.
    vaya con dios

Bronze Member

Love her music. Hopefully she will get it together.
    "The Signs & The Looks & The Pictures, They Give Your Game Away, Yeah"
    DURAN
    DURAN

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    I like some of her music.

she looks really awful in that photo though.

I've never heard of her, but this song is cool... reminds me of early Madonna. I hope she can get off the smack - as Jarvis Cocker once said, "You never hear someone say, 'You know, he's really lovely and has come out of his shell since he started taking those drugs.'"
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Thread Information