Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow gets giggles as Chelsea Handler says Gwyneth is addicted to sex

Default Gwyneth Paltrow gets giggles as Chelsea Handler says Gwyneth is addicted to sex

She is renowned for her strict exercise regime and controlled diet but it seems Gwyneth Paltrow is not quite as squeaky clean as watchers might assume.
    The Iron Man star sensationally revealed that she is a sex addict during an appearance on Monday night on Chelsea Handler’s late-night US talk show.
    Looking chic in a peach coloured Michael Kors trouser suit with strappy black heels, Gwyneth appeared embarrassed as her close pal Chelsea quizzed her on the topic.
    Scroll down for video

Girl talk: Gwyneth Paltrow sat down with friend and talk show host Chelsea Handler on Monday for a ribald chat

'Let’s talk about sex addiction. I know that you’re addicted to sex,' the Chelsea Lately host said with a cheeky glint in her eye.
    'Yes,' Paltrow said, giggling uncomfortably in front of the live studio audience.

More...

But she did not seem to keen to give away any details and quickly turned the tables on Chelsea when asked to elaborate.

'Sex addict' Gwyneth gets the giggles on Chelsea Lately

Next topic: Gwyneth changed the subject when Chelsea displayed an image of her in black lingerie from her new movie Thanks For Sharing

Good friends: Gwyneth and Chelsea gave each a warm embrace

Two blondes: The fair-haired beauties had fun with their dirty talk

'Basically, I was a really normal person and then I started to hang out with you all the time and I saw how much fun you were having,' she said.
    Gwyneth’s bedroom habits could have come in handy while filming new movie Thanks For Sharing, which hits US cinemas later this month.
    The film stars Mark Ruffalo as Gwyneth’s on-screen love interest and follows three New York men who are in a 12-step sex addiction recovery programme.

Movie star: Gwyneth was shown in her new movie that also stars Mark Ruffalo

Down to business: Chelsea told Gwyneth that she knew she was addicted to sex

Turning the tables: Gwyneth said her sex habits changed after hanging out with Chelsea so much

But the actress, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, still blushed when Chelsea asked whether she got naked for the flick.
    'Essentially. Well, nearly,' Gwyneth said.
    When asked whether she showed her private parts, the mother-of-two quipped: 'Only to you.'

That's awkward: Gwyneth started blushing as her friend quizzed her about sex

Good sport: Gwyneth took the ribbing in stride

Good one: Chelsea cracked up at her funny friend

Gwyneth, who turns 41 next week, also sighed when Chelsea showed a photo of her dressed in sexy black lingerie on the movie set.
    'You don’t like that picture?' the chat show host teased.
    'It’s just… next topic,' the Iron Man star said squirming.
    Gwyneth visibly relaxed when asked about her forthcoming birthday and said she was 'as excited as you can be about turning 41.'
    When told that she looks much younger, she laughed: 'I’m a fake 41. I tape myself up everywhere.'

American girl: Gwyneth talked about taking her children recently to a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game

Birthday approaching: Gwyneth turns 41 next week and wants a low-key affair

Guest star: Gwyneth got the billboard treatment in the show's peppy opening credits

Gwyneth also spoke about her trip to a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game last week and said she had 'the best time.'
    When asked if she knew who was playing, the actress faltered: 'Yes. It was the Dodgers and the Arizona Diamondbacks. Is that right?'
    'I took my kids and we had never been to a baseball game before so it was the perfect, ''We’re back in America.'' It was great,' she said.

And she also told the host about one of the best birthday presents she had received from her husband – cooking lessons from British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
    'I’ve always cooked and been obsessed with cooking and then one year he gave me a Jamie Oliver cook book and I was like ''Oh I’ve been wanting this book'',' she said.
    'He said ''open it'' and I opened it and it said something like ''I’m going to come and cook with you, love Jamie Oliver.'' I was like, what the f***?' she said.

The celebrity chef came over and he cooked a 'gorgeous duck ragu' and 'amazing fish,' Gywneth said.

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow gets the giggles after friend Chelsea Handler jokes that she knows Hollywood star is 'addicted to sex' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

too many fucking lies in the first sentence. can NOT read. does not compute. i bet gwynnie thinks sex is dirty and bad and doesn't understand why chris cheats on her...
    Rusalka likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I watched the round table last night then changed it when I saw that she was coming on.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

At least her bellbottoms are covering those gunboats of hers.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

LOL at the caption saying she wants a low-key affair.

Oh, you're such a naughty girl, Gwyneth, tee hee hee. Why the mere mention of a 40 something married woman liking sex is just so . . . dirty, isn't it?

I can't stand these two bitches.
    Bombshell, Rachel, Rusalka and 8 others like this.

gwynnie's bell-bottoms are disgusting.
    MissVenus likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Can't this bitch just GO AWAY??
    Brookie likes this.

Fishsticks being addicted to sex is like saying Rosie ODonnell has an eating disorder. Pffft!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I bet it really ate Gwyneth's asshole when she saw that Chelsea looked equally as slim as her. Especially when CH claims to drink like a quart of booze whenever the mood strikes and Gwyneth probably hasn't ingested anything for pleasure since the last millennium.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She has a pleasant looking face in the last picture. Thats about the nicest I can be. Seriously, though, she starves herself for that body??

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Fishsticks being addicted to sex is like saying Rosie ODonnell has an eating disorder. Pffft!
    louiswinthorpe111 and BITTER like this.

Silver Member

I can't stand those two.

You know Chris ain't getting nuthin' outta her...
    vaya con dios

he gets the dry heaves.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information