Login to remove the ads!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Cowboy from Village People getting married

Default Cowboy from Village People getting married

The cowboy from the Village People has found his huckleberry ... and the two will marry later this week in a 3-day celebration in NYC ... so says the PRESS RELEASE the singer just sent out to the media.

According to the release, Randy Jones -- "Multi-platinum recording artist and American Music Award winner" -- will wed his partner Will Grega during "three days of New York events" beginning tomorrow.

Day 1 -- the public proposal ... Randy will pop the question in front of friends and family in Columbus Circle, followed by a celebratory dance to Andrea Bocelli's "Septiembre Amor."

Day 2 -- the ceremony ... Randy and Will will swap "I Dos" at City Hall in front of their mothers. After, they're headed to a trendy rooftop bar to party with special guest host Warrington Gillette -- who the couple credits as "Jason" from "Friday the 13th Part 2."

Day 3 -- the post-wedding banquet ... the couple will invite guests to "honor the Italian heritage of Will Grega" with a "true Italian banquet" at a restaurant in Little Italy.

Of course, no wedding press release would be complete without quotes from the groom and the groom ... so:

Randy: "As a Village Person, New York is IT! We LOVE New York!"
    Will: "I now have a lifetime membership to the YMCA!"

Congrats.

Read more: Village People Cowboy -- I'm Gettin' Gay Married | TMZ.com

I found TMZ's title offensive, so i didn't include it. I loved In the Navy best, because my grandad was Navy.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Aw! So his name is Randy. We never knew the names of any of the Village People, did we?
    Time passes very slowly when you're in a hippo's mouth.

Blog Entries

Aww congrats to them, they're cute! I'm loving the idea of a three-day wedding, three days of celebratory drunkenness would be epic.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

When i was little I liked Construction Guy and the Indian Chief.
    angelais likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Day 1 -- the public proposal ... Randy will pop the question in front of friends and family in Columbus Circle, followed by a celebratory dance to Andrea Bocelli's "Septiembre Amor."
    What if he says "No"?

It sounds cute though, congrats!
    "...to Malceski, is that the Grand Final? Sydney are Premiers!" D Cometti 29/09/2012

LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

Bronze Member

Hope having Jason from Friday the 13th isn't a bad omen.

I always liked the Police officer/lead singer the best. The straight one, of course . I did sleep with someone who slept with one of the Village People once-and it was the leatherguy and I don't care what anyone says the guy was gay or bi at least-hell all you had to do was here him talk and watch the purses and chiffon fly out of his mouth(not that there is anything wrong with that lol ).

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I always liked the Police officer/lead singer the best. The straight one, of course . I did sleep with someone who slept with one of the Village People once-and it was the leatherguy and I don't care what anyone says the guy was gay or bi at least-hell all you had to do was here him talk and watch the purses and chiffon fly out of his mouth(not that there is anything wrong with that lol ).
    How can you be the leatherdaddy, the most overtly gay character in the Village People, and not be out? It's like having a glass phone booth for a "closet".

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    What if he says "No"?

It sounds cute though, congrats!
    pretty sure he won't say no.

from Wikipedia:

Jones had a marriage ceremony with his boyfriend of 20 years, Will Grega, at a New York club on May 7, 2004. Although the marriage is not legally binding, as gay marriage was still illegal in New York state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

good for them though.

I always kinda liked their song New York City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Congrats to the Cowboy! I'm another Indian Chief fan myself.

Thread Information