Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Robert F Kennedy Jr Allegedly Kept Secret Detailed Sex Diary

Default Robert F Kennedy Jr Allegedly Kept Secret Detailed Sex Diary

RFK Jr Allegedly Kept Secret Detailed Sex Diary

Mary Richardson Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in 2007 (Getty Images)

Last year, Mary Richardson Kennedy, the estranged wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., hanged herself in an outbuilding of her Westchester County home. While Kennedy and his family mentioned her struggle with depression, her friends claimed that RFK Jr.'s behavior, especially his cheating, did not help. Now the Post reports that the scion of the Kennedy political dynasty actually kept a "sex diary" recounting numerous affairs and his guilt about being seduced by so many ladies.

The Post details:
    A copy of the 398 pages, reviewed by The Post, details RFK Jr.’s daily activities, speeches, political activism and the lives of his six children in the year 2001. But they also record the names of women — with numbers from 1 to 10 next to each entry.

The codes corresponded to sexual acts, with 10 meaning intercourse, Mary told a confidant. There are 37 women named in the ledger, 16 of whom get 10s.

On Nov. 13, 2001, RFK Jr. records a triple play. The separate encounters — coded 10, 3 and 2 — occur the same day he attended a black-tie fund-raiser at the Waldorf-Astoria for Christopher Reeve’s charity, where he sat next to the paralyzed “Superman” star, magician David Blaine and comic Richard Belzer.

It was a hectic month for Kennedy, who traveled to *Toronto, Louisiana and Washington, DC — and listed at least one woman’s name on 22 different dates, including 13 consecutive days...

Kennedy holds back on any detailed description of his conquests and bizarrely portrays himself as a kind of victim. He uses the word “mugged” as shorthand for being seduced.

“I narrowly escaped being mugged by a double team of [two women]. It was tempting but I prayed and God gave me the strength to say no,” he writes on Feb. 6. A few days later, on Valentine’s Day, he gives his pregnant wife orchids, he notes.

On May 21, he writes about hosting dinner for Leonardo DiCaprio, driving the actor to the city and then meeting someone else in Manhattan. He notes he “got mugged on my way home,” recording a 10 with the name of a woman next to it.

“I’ve got to do better,” he adds.

The couple was not yet divorced when she died and were bitterly arguing over issues involving custody and finances. Kennedy had temporary custody of the four children and was dating actress Cheryl Hines.

A sealed document in which Kennedy portrayed his wife as an abusive alcoholic who beat him up and threatened suicide in front of the children was leaked to the press.

Kennedy said in the affidavit that by 2001 he had “lost hope” in his marriage and was “committing numerous infidelities to keep my sanity,” according to a published report.

But his journal paints a different picture. He barely mentions his wife’s emotional problems, making just a passing reference to her struggles with depression.

When he is jailed in Puerto Rico, he writes on July 8 that “I finally spoke to my wonderful wife and that was a joy. She is very strong and cheerful.”

The couple’s son, Aiden, was born just days later. He writes: “I’m so proud of my Mary. She has become the woman I fell in love with — through hard work. She has overcome her fears, enshrined her faith, abandoned self-pity and blame and immersed herself in gratitude and God gave her a baby . . . a beautiful and serene and happy soul. I am so happy. I couldn’t be happier or more grateful for the life and the wife God has given me.”

He also found time to muse on his own weakness.

“After daddy died I struggled to be a grown-up . . . I felt he was watching me from heaven. Every time I was afflicted with sexual thoughts, I felt a failure. I hated myself. I began to lie — to make up a character who was the hero and leader that I wished I was,” he writes on July 25.

Kennedy writes near the end of his jail sentence that he has a “three-point plan” for “fixing my greatest defect . . . my lust demons.” He doesn’t write down the plan, leaving the subsequent days of the diary blank.

An entry five days later reads “Drove to Cape with Mary and all the kids.” By mid-August, he again records women’s names in the back of his journal.

When the Post asked Kennedy about the diary, there was "six seconds of stunned silence" before he said, "I don’t think there is any way you could have a diary or journal of mine from 2001. I don’t have any comment on it. I have no diary from 2001."

There's one amusing point: RFK Jr. was jailed in July 2001, after protesting in Vieques, and he had a good time, "I’m so content here. I have to say it. There’s no women. I’m happy! Everybody here seems happy. It’s not *misogyny. It’s the opposite! I love them too much."

RFK Jr Allegedly Kept Secret Detailed Sex Diary: Gothamist

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What a completely sick individual. I feel soiled just reading about his stupid pseudo-religious manslut torment. Pathetic asshole.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Charming. He "lost hope" and committed numerous infidelities to keep sane?? I've never heard that one before.

(Hoping for a merciless mugging by Mrs. Mohandas tonight....)

Men. Pfft..... Or should I say "Boys...Pfft" because he is not a man. He's an insecure, selfish little boy.

Bluebonnet likes this.

I find it offensive that someone would publish his journal.
    Angeli and sputnik like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Wow
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

At first glance at the headline I thought it said RFK Sr., so like, okay. I don't know too much about RFK Sr. gossip other
    than the friendship with Jackie O but a Kennedy is a Kennedy so it seems. How do they get a hold of things like journals? Mary Richardson Kennedy was a good looking woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Men. Pfft..... Or should I say "Boys...Pfft" because he is not a man. He's an insecure, selfish little boy.
    Worse, he is a Kennedy! They are born with a douche genes
    SoCalMarie likes this.

A*O

Yeah. The Kennedy DNA is toxic, yet they breed like rabbits.
    McJag likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I'm with sluce in not liking that someone chose to make it public. Am also wondering how it happened, because everything that I write that I want no one to see can be found only by me.

Also, think the family patriarch must have been a piece of work.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I wonder if it was published to cast light on what drove Mary into her depression? People like him rarely keep their assholishness within themselves and like to inflict their warped beliefs on those closest to them with a rod of iron. I found this particularly telling.

The couple’s son, Aiden, was born just days later. He writes: “I’m so proud of my Mary. She has become the woman I fell in love with — through hard work. She has overcome her fears, enshrined her faith, abandoned self-pity and blame and immersed herself in gratitude and God gave her a baby . . . a beautiful and serene and happy soul. I am so happy. I couldn’t be happier or more grateful for the life and the wife God has given me.”

I think he did a number on her head, made all his 'weakness' and 'demons' her responsibility and battered her down with them and his dogma.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

And strangely enough he divulged to the public all her struggles with depression shortly before she committed suicide. Just like Marilyn's drug problems were splashed all over the news shortly before she "overdosed." just saying........
    *removes tin foil hat

What's up with these people who commit adultry and being at the same time so religious?

i don't see a conspiracy here. nor do i think he can be held responsible for her death. her depression has been confirmed by other sources though. quite frankly i got the impression that no one was that surprised that she killed herself. yeah he's a cheating asshole but a lot of people have shitty marriages and don't kill themselves, they get divorced and eventually move on. it's a horrible, debilitating mental illness and i really feel for her but as much as it sucks that he was a philandering douche, i don't think you can blame him for her death.
    effie2 likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information