Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Kourtney Kardashian sued for paternity

Default Kourtney Kardashian sued for paternity

I think Kris is probably paying this guy to stir the waters to build some interest in Kourtney in case Kim decides to leave the TV life behind to please Kanye.

Male model sues Kardashian over paternity claim | Irish Examiner
    Male model sues Kardashian over paternity claim

Kourtney Kardashian is facing a lawsuit from a model who claims he is her son's biological father.

Michael Girgenti alleges he had unprotected sex with the reality TV star after they met on a photoshoot in August 2008 and has filed paperwork at Los Angeles County Superior Court in a bid to get joint custody of her three-year-old child, Mason.

According to gossip website TMZ.com Michael wants the judge to order DNA tests for Kourtney, Mason and her long-term boyfriend Scott Disick, Mason - who is father to her daughter Penelope, 13 months. A hearing has been set for next month.

The lawsuit documents the alleged relationship between Kourtney and Michael, which he claims heated up in March 2009, when she told him her relationship with Scott was "on the outs" and "she wanted to hang."

Michael claims they had full sex and as soon as she had given birth to Mason - born on 14 December 2009 - he tried contacting her.

He told In Touch magazine: "After [Mason] was born, and I saw photos of him, I began to wonder.

"I would definitely want to acknowledge Mason if he's my kid - he deserves to know his real father."

Kourtney has yet to comment on the allegations.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If he is Mason's dad then he fathered the daughter too. They look horribly just alike.
    Lalique, Lobelia and greysfang like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

yeah, but I think that is ALL Kardashian genes... poor kids!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It is a pretty shitty thing to do to a kid unless you are pretty damn sure and it sounds like this guy is going by a photograph that's why I said he must be Penelope's father too.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

no doubt that this douche is doing this for publicity... and yep, it's a shitty thing to do for purely selfish reasons. wouldn't it be a hoot if he's right, though!
    sluce and Lily Bleu like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I think Kris is probably paying this guy to stir the waters to build some interest in Kourtney in case Kim decides to leave the TV life behind to please Kanye.
    Are those two actually together as a couple? From the snippets I've read here and there, he always seems to be off somewhere on his own, and he doesn't act like he's all that interested in her.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    If he is Mason's dad then he fathered the daughter too. They look horribly just alike.
    Yep, that is why I am 100% sure Scott Dicksick is the baby daddy.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yeah, but I think that is ALL Kardashian genes... poor kids!
    I agree, the kid doesn't look like him (or Scott), the kid looks like Kourtney!

I don't think the kids look like Scott at all. They look like shaved orangutans, just like their mom.

Of course, orangutans are adorable and the Kardicks are the anti-cute.
    lucianodel and southernbelle like this.

Scott Disick, You ARE The Father! Paternity Test Results Prove He’s Dad Of Kourtney Kardashian’s Son — Read The Document

Posted on Aug 15, 2013 @ 13:41PM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Splash News

Scott Disick, you ARE the father!
    After male model Michael Girgenti caused waves by claiming he was the father of Kourtney Kardashian‘s son, Mason, all second-thoughts were put to rest when a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]paternity [COLOR=blue !important]test[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] performed on Monday proved Scott is in fact Mason’s biological father, RadarOnline.com has learned.
    Michael requested a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]paternity[/COLOR][/COLOR] test after claiming he’d slept with the Kardashian mother-of-two in March 2009 — nine months before Mason was born.
    PHOTOS: Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick Take Mason To Farmers Market
    “If Mason is Scott’s son, more power to him,” Michael previously told Starmagazine. “But if he’s mine, I need to be with him, to be a part of his life. It’s been eating away at me for months.”
    But according to the lab results seen below, Scott is the father, not Michael.

“After three-and-a-half years of rumors and lies being spread by an individual I met briefly at a photo shoot, I am setting the record straight that Scott is Mason’s father,” a relieved [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Kourtney[/COLOR][/COLOR] told E! News.
    “While it saddens me to have to address these ridiculous lies—especially when the truth was never in doubt—this story must be put to rest.”
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

mjw
    Elite Member

Kourtney Kardashian's DNA test doesn't prove jack ... so says the male model who insists he's the REAL father of her 3-year-old son Mason, not Scott Disick.

Michael Girgenti tells TMZ, he saw the DNA test results TMZ posted on Thursday, which Kourtney got from an independent lab, showing that Scott is Mason's dad -- but Girgenti insists those results could easily have been forged.

As a result, Girgenti is refusing to back off his paternity lawsuit, in which he claims he knocked up Kourtney in 2009 after meeting her at a photo shoot ... and Mason is the result.

Girgenti tells us he won't be satisfied until a court-monitored DNA test is conducted.

As we reported, Girgenti is suing Kourtney for joint custody of Mason. A court hearing has been set for next month.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2c61CH7nH
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Let it go dude. Pretty bad when you look like the asshole next to a Kardashian.
    McJag, sluce, Bluebonnet and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Kourtney Kardashian's DNA test doesn't prove jack ... so says the male model who insists he's the REAL father of her 3-year-old son Mason, not Scott Disick.

Michael Girgenti tells TMZ, he saw the DNA test results TMZ posted on Thursday, which Kourtney got from an independent lab, showing that Scott is Mason's dad -- but Girgenti insists those results could easily have been forged.

As a result, Girgenti is refusing to back off his paternity lawsuit, in which he claims he knocked up Kourtney in 2009 after meeting her at a photo shoot ... and Mason is the result.

Girgenti tells us he won't be satisfied until a court-monitored DNA test is conducted.

As we reported, Girgenti is suing Kourtney for joint custody of Mason. A court hearing has been set for next month.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2c61CH7nH
    Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

They would have to have YOUR DNA to run under Scott's name to get those results. Let it go, asshole.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

This sounds like a form of stalking.

(Somewhere Bambi is gnawing through her restraints and planning her lawsuit against Jennifer Garner for stealing her eggs...)
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Oh Bambi
    Well you came and you gave without taking
    But i sent you away
    Oh Bambi
    Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
    and I need you today
    Oh Bambi
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information