Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Thread: Simon Cowell Expecting a Baby With Friend's Wife Lauren Silverman

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Simon Cowell Expecting a Baby With Friend's Wife Lauren Silverman

Simon Cowell has changed a lot of lives on American Idol, The X Factor, and Britain's Got Talent -- but he's about to undergo the most life-changing experience of all: fatherhood. The notoriously prickly Brit, 53, is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, multiple sources reveal exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

"She's around 10 weeks along," the insider shares. And that's only part of the story.

Silverman, 36, is technically still married -- to Cowell's close friendAndrew Silverman, a real estate mogul in NYC. She plans to leave her estranged husband to be with the father of her child.

"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," a source tells Us. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."

In any case, diaper duty is a big deal for the X Factor judge, who has said on more than one occasion in the past that he's not cut out to be a dad. "God, no. I couldn't have children. If I had them here drawing on the walls I'd go nuts," he crowed in 2009. "With kids, you've got a routine you can't escape from. You've got to be up at a certain time. Got to listen. When all you want to do is sit in a corner thinking."

In recent years, however, his stance on the issue seems to have softened. Last year, he hinted in an interview with AOL Music that he hadn't entirely ruled out the idea of someday becoming a father.

"Well...yes," he said when asked if he'd changed his mind about children. "And no. I do really, really like kids, because I can talk to them and listen to them. The problem has always been how much time you need to devote to bringing up kids. I've always dedicated all my life to work, and at 52, I've probably missed the opportunity."

Cowell's reps were unavailable for comment.
    Simon Cowell Baby: X Factor Judge Expecting Child With Friend's Wife - UsMagazine.com

Oops! Looks like someone wasn't careful enough.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I find this hard to believe! But then,he's got to leave all that moola to soneone...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Wrap it up before you slap it up

Here she is:

I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

This friendship is going to be awkward now.
    "We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing at us any more. And they won't be. They won't be." --Trump

"ROFL" -- rest of world

Yes,if this really is true they are going to start saying "former friend"...

I'm thinking he is happy and had decided he wants kids.
    MsChiff and gas_chick like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

There's a country song in there somewhere.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well this explains how it happened. He was so focused on getting to his smokes that he forgot to wrap it up or pull out. Add that to the country song!

Simon Cowell reveals he constantly thinks about smoking... even during sex | Mail Online

5shares..'I'm usually thinking I want to hurry up and finish so I can have a cigarette': Simon Cowell reveals he constantly thinks about smoking... even during sex
    By Sarah Bull
    PUBLISHED: 06:10 EST, 31 July 2013 | UPDATED: 07:48 EST, 31 July 2013

Giggles all round: Host Chelsea Handler certainly appeared to be keeping Cowell entertained during the interview
    No holds barred: Cowell also revealed he has been on a health kick in recent weeks, and relies on vitamin injections and hits from an oxygen tank

He is rarrely seen without a cigarette in his hand on a night out. And now Simon Cowell has revealed just how much he loves his nicotine sticks in a tell-all interview on Chelsea Lately on Tuesday night. The 53-year-old music mogul insisted that smoking was 'associated with nice things' during the chat with host Chelsea Handler, who immediately shot back, 'Like sex?'

Cowell then replied: 'Completely. And in fact sometimes while I'm having sex, I'm actually thinking I want to hurry up and finish so I can have a cigarette!'

Chelsea then told a shrugging Cowell: 'That's a wonderful thing you might want to think about sharing with your next victim!'
    During the interview, Cowell added that he has been on a health kick over the past few months. He said: 'I had to go on a health kick because I have to balance smoking and drinking, which I do like. And then on the other side I exercise and then I have vitamin shots.

'Like last night for example, I had a litre of injections being poured into me through a drip and at the same time I was having a couple of vodka and sodas. So it kind of makes it bearable!'

Cowell was on Chelsea Lately to promote the upcoming return of The X Factor USA in September, but admitted that he often finds the process of searching for the next big thing more than a little gruelling.

When Chelsea asked Cowel if the array of 'untalented people' who audition for the show cause him to have 'a drinking and drug and cigarette problem?', he replied: 'Probably, yes!' He added: 'It is total, utter torture sitting there for 10 hours a day trying to find one good person. And you've got all these awful singers coming out... "Why are you here?" and they're like, "I'm blessed," and you're like,"You're not. You're really, really not." '

Read more: Simon Cowell reveals he constantly thinks about smoking... even during sex | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    MsChiff likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She plans to leave her estranged husband to be with the father of her child.
    sounds like the 'estrangement' was fairly recent. hmm, wonder what could have possibly caused it.
    KrisNine likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Awkward.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Mmmm nope. He could have had a baby with any number his "ladies" but he somehow impregnated his friends estranged missus? *eye roll*

Also why do ALL of his exes look the same???
    rollo likes this.

Silver Member

are the gay rumours surfacing again

Wow. I love her looks.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Here she is:

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information