Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By Bombshell
  • 1 Post By BITTER

Thread: Actor James Woods takes to Twitter to trash Obama’s pro-Trayvon Martin rant

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Actor James Woods takes to Twitter to trash Obama’s pro-Trayvon Martin rant

James Woods, one of Hollywood’s best-known actors, took to Twitter over the weekend to decry President Obama’s impromptu defense of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old killed by George Zimmerman in self-defense in Florida, and suggested that race was not an issue in the acquittal.

Mr. Obama’s statements on Friday: “When Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is, ‘Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.’”

And Mr. Woods‘ tweeted response: “Just curious. Does the president of the United States have any advice for other teenage boys in America? Wounded warriors for example,” Newsmax reported.

Another tweet from Mr. Woods: “The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he’ll tax them to death.”

And another, Newsmax reported: “The race issues in America that have bedeviled this nation for decades could be greatly resolved with JOBS and EDUCATION and SKILLS TRAINING.”

And one more, from the actor: “Racial integration has worked in the Armed Forces because everyone has a job, gets training in a skill and MUST respect the rank of others.”

Read more: Actor James Woods takes to Twitter to trash Obama
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

He also went on to Tweet that "If everyone were just given a brand-new, REALLY, REALLY YOUNG girlfriend, every three years, a lot of the pent-up anger and anxiety that leads to violence and misunderstanding could be avoided."

Does anyone actually give a shit what James Woods has to twit?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Gold Member

Washed-up actor who hasn't been relevant in the past decade uses this as a way to get his name back in the headlines. Yawn.

Pathetic bastard. We all know what you're about James.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    He also went on to Tweet that "If everyone were just given a brand-new, REALLY, REALLY YOUNG girlfriend, every three years, a lot of the pent-up anger and anxiety that leads to violence and misunderstanding could be avoided."
    To really drive his point home, *cough*, he should make some oblique reference to his wang being bigger than the Prez's, too. That'll show him.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

He should stick to the Family Guy stuff. Cause that's about as relevant as he gets. "Oooh, piece of candy!".
    Wilson likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

How is it that he's still single?
    sluce likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Silver Member

So, in other words, he's saying that this is the only time he's paid any attention to what Obama had to say because he stopped eating almost jail bait twat long enough to give a f? Because if he did pay attention he would know that Obama has addressed all types of people over these past 5 years including 'teenage boys' and 'wounded warriors'.

But, thank you James, for letting us know what catches and holds your attention, when you do actually pay attention.

Thread Information