Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Brooke Hogan Gets Engaged To Dallas Cowboys Player Phil Costa

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Brooke Hogan Gets Engaged To Dallas Cowboys Player Phil Costa

Despite putting out a couple of music albums, Brooke Hogan is still probably most well known for appearing as a reality star on the VH1 series Hogan Knows Best. At the time the show premiered, Hogan was a young lass in her late teens, but this weekend, she has proved she is all grown up, thanks to getting engaged to Dallas Cowboys player Phil Costa.

The couple were spending a fun weekend out in Las Vegas, Nevada and were out for the evening when Costo got down on one knee and proposed near a railing at what looks to be the Bellagio. The scene is actually pretty cute for a Vegas proposal, with the mini version of the Eiffel Tower located in the scenic backdrop. During and just after the proposal, Hogan managed to get someone to snag a few photos, which she later posted to her Instagramaccount. The first is a nice nighttime image of the young woman standing with her mouth covered in shock as 25-year-old Costa asks for her hand in marriage.

Instagram is also awesome in that it allows its users to write captions, and the following is what the 25-year-old celebrity had to say about the proposal.
    “Happiest moment of my LIFE I am marrying my best friend I woulnt choose anyone else I am so lucky and so grateful.”
    The second image is a little blurry, which is kind of a bummer, because I would love to see what sort of rock Costa bought for his soon-to-be bride. Still, you can vaguely see the football slipping the ring on Hogan’s finger.

Hogan Knows Best used to portray Brooke’s famous father, Hulk Hogan, as being pretty overprotective of his daughter and being pretty opinionated about who she dated. The young woman is 25, now, and very capable of making her own choices. We don’t know much about Costa’s personality, but he is a worker bee on the Cowboys, moving his way up the ranks to start 20 games last season. We’re not sure exactly when Brooke and Phil initially began dating, but the two seem very happy about the engagement, as does Brooke’s mother and brother, who both tweeted about the engagement after the proposal.

Regardless of how long the two have been dating, marriage is a big step for a young couple, and planning the ceremony is plenty of work. Hopefully, Costa can take some time before the football season begins to work out some of the details and Hogan will have enough time with her TNA wrestling gig to get some epic planning accomplished. If not, at least mom Hogan should still be around to help. We’ll keep you posted as the couple moves figures out some of the wedding details.
    Brooke Hogan Gets Engaged To Dallas Cowboys Player Phil Costa

Good for them.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Did he propose or was he offering her a contract to play next season?

And LOL at whoever wrote this article. I love all the sage marriage advice for the "young couple" and constantly referring to Brooke as young lass and young woman isn't going to make me believe she's not a bloke.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

michael k:

"And in a surprise twist, it wasn’t Hulk Hogan who proposed to Brooke."
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Congrats to her. Hopefully she won't turn into her mother.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

i'm shocked she's kept a relationship that could get her (some?) press was kept quiet.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Which one is Brooke?

it was such a surprise that "[d]uring and just after the proposal, Hogan managed to get someone to snag a few photos, which she later posted to her Instagram account."

regardless, congrats. i kinda like her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's a giant in size & needs someone just as manly as she. Now engaged she can get her man to rub oil between her thighs.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    michael k:

"And in a surprise twist, it wasn’t Hulk Hogan who proposed to Brooke."
    But I'll bet he'll want to go on the honeymoon with them.
    MsChiff likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I didn't realize he was gay.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    But I'll bet he'll want to go on the honeymoon with them.

mjw
    Elite Member

Brooke Hogan is getting back into the single life ring. The daughter of pro wrestler Hulk Hogan has called off her engagement to Dallas Cowboys player Phil Costa, TMZ reports.

According to the site, the 25-year-old singer ended the relationship just a few weeks ago. She's also moving back to Los Angeles to focus on her next album and to be closer to her mother Linda. (In November 2007, Linda filed from divorce from Hogan after 24 years of marriage. In July 2009, the estranged couple reached a settlement in their divorce case.)

Brooke first got engaged to Costa, 26, when he popped the question in Las Vegas on June 29. "Happiest moment of my LIFE," the actress and model wrote via Twitter. "I am marrying my best friend. I wouldn't choose anyone else. I am so lucky and so grateful." Alongside the caption, she shared a picture of Costa getting down on bended knee. (She's since deleted the post.)

Read more: Brooke Hogan Calls Off Engagement to NFL Player Phil Costa: Report - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Did daddy but an end to this?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Oh gawd, she's putting out another album? Stay engaged, honey.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information