Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Novice
  • 1 Post By tulip

Thread: Michelle Monaghan Pregnant With Second Child

Default Michelle Monaghan Pregnant With Second Child

Michelle Monaghan Pregnant With Second Child

Baby on board! Source Code actress Michelle Monaghan is pregnant with her second child, a source confirms exclusively to Us Weekly.
    The 37-year-old is expecting a baby with her graphic artist husband, Peter White. The couple, who married in 2005, are already parents to 4-year-old daughter, Willow Katherine. Monaghan will give birth this fall, according to the source.
    The Iowa native is already a pro at parenting. "On my kitchen counter sits a KitchenAid mixer, a potty seat, and a small pile of scripts," she told Women's Health magazine of motherhood in 2010. "That pretty much sums it up. I'm a homemaker, a potty trainer, and a part-time pretender."
    The former model told the magazine that a previous skin cancer scare -- and motherhood in general -- taught her the need to get healthy and eat better.
    "For the first time, I thought about my well-being," she said, noting that hiking is her favorite form of exercise. "Now I'm trying to instill healthy eating habits in my daughter, so by default my husband and I are eating healthier."

Read more: Michelle Monaghan Pregnant: Source Code Actress Expecting Second Child - UsMagazine.com
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I thought this was Bridgette Monaghan at first.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

get healthy and eat better
    I know what she means; but this phrase always cracks me up. Can't help the literal nature in me.

When seeing this phrase in articles, I think, "What? Did she eat with her fingers and sop up sauce with bread like before the days of forks? Chew open-mouthed? Wipe greasy chicken fingers on clothes, and wipe her mouth with the back of a hand before, and now she wants to have better table manners?"

czb

she looks like MJ in that pic . ...

It's a boy! Michelle Monaghan and husband Peter White welcome a son named Tommy Francis

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 02:44 GMT, 2 November 2013 | UPDATED: 05:11 GMT, 2 November 2013

View
    comments

Actress Michelle Monaghan and husband Peter White have welcomed a new addition to their family.
    On Wednesday, The Bourne Supremacy actress gave birth to her second child, which the couple named Tommy Francis White.
    The baby boy is the second child for the 37-year-old mother. Her daughter Willow was born in 2008.

It's a boy: Michelle Monaghan and husband Peter White, seen here in September 12, 2010, welcomed a baby boy to their family
    'Every day feels like Christmas. Motherhood is such a profound love,' the actress told People magazine.

Monaghan and White, a graphic designer, began dating in 2000. The two were engaged and married in 2005.

Monaghan made her big screen debut in 2001 with a small role in the movie Perfume.

New addition: Monaghan, seen here in September, gave birth on Wednesday

New big brother: Monaghan with daughter Willow in September

Since then, she has starred in Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang, with Val Kilmer and Robert Downey Jr, and Mission: Impossible III, opposite Tom Cruise.
    Of recent note, Monaghan will be starring in the new HBO series True Detective, with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson.

The Source Code star's upcoming film slate includes A Many Splintered Thing with Chris Evans and Better Living Through Chemistry, opposite Olivia Wilde and Sam Rockwell.

Happy family: Monaghan and White, seen here in January 2010, will name the child Tommy Francis

Read more: Michelle Monaghan and husband Peter White welcome a son named Tommy Francis | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Tommy not Thomas? Ok then...
    Karistiona likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I thought this was Bridgette Monaghan at first.
    I prefer Bridget.

Elite Member

You know how there are some celebs that you simply irrationally don't like? She's on my list. No idea why. Don't think I've seen her in anything, but I'd just love to smack her.
    southernbelle likes this.

Thread Information