Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Marilyn Monroe Was Murdered By Bobby Kennedy, According To Perez Hilton

Elite Member

Default Marilyn Monroe Was Murdered By Bobby Kennedy, According To Perez Hilton

This is from that has-been/never-was site Perezhilton.com, my apologies if we're not supposed to post anything from there.

Files belonging to late
    Hollywood
    private investigator Fred Otash were recently discovered by the detective’s daughter, and are said to reportedly reveal new details regarding Marilyn Monroe’s Kennedy entanglements!

According to Fred’s documents, the beautiful
    actress
    , who apparently engaged in sexual relationships with both John and Bobby Kennedy, felt she was “passed around like a piece of meat.”

On the night of August 5th, 1962, the private
    detective
    , who claimed to have bugged Marilyn’s house, noted that he overheard a violent argument between the actress and the Kennedys.

He wrote in the files:
    "She was really screaming and they were trying to quiet her down."
    The note adds:
    “She's in the bedroom and Bobby gets the pillow and he muffles her on the bed to keep the neighbors from hearing. She finally quieted down and then he was looking to get out of there.”
    Fred said:
    "I listened to Marilyn Monroe die."
    Marilyn was found dead shortly after.
    And he's saying he heard it all!! Through his planted bugs!!!

Uh-huh. Perez is a fucking moron, but wouldn't it be interesting if there was some truth to this? Doubtful :/
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

It would be too funny if that douche got the jump on the legit news.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

Eeh. This is an old,old rumor. We need to hear it from the Long Island Psychic.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

This info is in the other Fred Otash thread, I think.

I have always thought it could be true--either that or one of her Mob boyfriends did her in.

Marilyn was unstable and fed up. She made threats to tell secrets, things she'd overhead or been told. She legendarily had a little (red? I think?) diary and told people she'd spill the confidential info she'd recorded in there. Right before she died she was very angry with the Kennedys as she felt she'd been used. Hence why Joe DiMaggio always despised them, or so I've read--he hated the way they treated her. I'm sure quite a few powerful people saw her as a loose cannon.

For me it's kind of a "smoke---->fire" thing here. Too much sneaky activity surrounding her death and the bedroom scene. Could just be cleaning up on general principles but it has always smelled bad to me. However, until and unless Otash's actual tapes show up, we'll never know for sure. I would sure listen to them. You know they'd fetch massive amounts of money if they still exist.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I think this theory is entirely plausible. Imagine what we might know about the Kennedys today if Marilyn had lived.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Well, if Otash did hear all of this from the bug he had planted, why didn't he call the cops or report it at the time? Someone buy him off, too? I am sure he was paid by plenty of people to keep all the dirt he had on them very quiet.

If there is a book that comes out,...I will read it for sure. Otash sounds like he was "the" guy in that generation that the wealthy and famous hired to do, and hide, their dirty laundry.
    tealbeal likes this.

This is old news. I've been reading about the possibilities and theories of RFK and/or JFK having something to do with her death literally for about 20 years. Perez probably just now realized Marilyn was dead.
    Clubber Lang, A*O, sluce and 2 others like this.

Yes The asshole Perez read the the piece about Marilyn from the Otash story and decided to release it as if he had sudden info. I suspect he will now take each part of the story and release his "insider" info about each celeb in the story that was already posted here on GR.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I remember seeing something on TV at least 20 years ago with an ambulance driver, an assistant coroner, somebody related to the shrink, the housekeeper, and somebody who had heard these tapes eons ago. I think Peter Lawford's ex was in it too, or somebody who says she talked to the them or something. Anyway, this is a really old rumor. Heck, I remember hearing about these tapes when I was a kid, and I'm really old.
    Mrs P likes this.

I've heard all this but the method of murder I've heard about was an injection. Also I read that she was due to call a press conference about the Kennedys.

I think the real killer was Clark Gable's widow. She was furious at Marilyn for basically stressing him out with her antics on the set of "The Misfits". And he died right after the film was finished in 1960. Notice how Marilyn's death occurred right after the traditional two-year beavement period (1962).
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I've heard all this but the method of murder I've heard about was an injection. Also I read that she was due to call a press conference about the Kennedys.
    There is NO way she was planning a press conference about the Kennedys. Remember that was still a time when the Kennedys were American royalty and Marilyn would have been branded a whore for life if she ever went public about being involved with a married man. I believe she probably did threaten to tell their wives. I will never believe she would have considered risking it all by going public.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ Jackie Kennedy at least knew about Marilyn already. The press conference would have been sensational of course.

Sadly the men would have been forgiven and she would have been vilified.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

What purpose would calling this press conference have served? Was Gloria Allred even born yet?
    sluce and Bluebonnet like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information