Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bradley Cooper ‘broke up’ with Suki Waterhouse by ignoring her calls & texts

Default Bradley Cooper ‘broke up’ with Suki Waterhouse by ignoring her calls & texts

Poor Bradley Cooper can’t catch a break in the romance department. His love life is a constant stream of tabloid fiction and (alleged) showmances with co-stars, but then Bradley did the unthinkable. He pulled a Leonardo DiCaprio and hooked up with a 20-year old British model named Suki Waterhouse in March, and it actually seemed like the relationship was going to stick for a little while. Bradley was flying Suki to visit him on the set of American Hustle, and she even put up with his awful perm. Last month, we heard the first signs of trouble after learning that Bradley’s mom, Gloria, couldn’t stand Suki at all. Now, the power of Gloria must have done its work because Bradley is so done with Suki — even though he hasn’t bothered to tell her yet:

Suki Waterhouse should plan a wild trip to Las Vegas — because Bradley Cooper has dumped her out of the blue! After almost four months of dating, the actor, 38, ended things with the 21-year-old British model by coldly ignoring her calls and text messages while he was overseas promoting The Hangover III. “Bradley isn’t returning any of her calls,” says a source. “The last text she sent asked him straight out if things were over, and he hasn’t bothered to respond.” Friends say Suki, who’s filming her first major movie, Love, Rosie, isn’t celebrating her success like she sould, due to Bradley’s drastic change of heart. “She should be having the time of her life,” continues the pal, “but she’s miserable.”

[From Star, print edition, June 17, 2013]

http://www.celebitchy.com/302758/bra...r_calls_texts/

She's hugely overrated and he's a greasy douche.
    McJag likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

i thought he was fucking jennifer lawrence or did that turn out to be a fauxmance?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^I thought so, too.

Anyway, no clue who this girl is, but she's pretty.

The thing about Jennifer Lawrence is he acted like she was just outrageously too young for him to date at 22 years old, and then he turned around and dated this 21 year old. Makes me wonder what's really going on between those two, because I think they're dating or fucking or canoodling or something.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I thought he was gay.
    Brando likes this.
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

How could he be so hot in Silver Linings and ugly in every pic I see of him?
    kersalli likes this.

Her hand is strangely puffy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    The thing about Jennifer Lawrence is he acted like she was just outrageously too young for him to date at 22 years old, and then he turned around and dated this 21 year old. Makes me wonder what's really going on between those two, because I think they're dating or fucking or canoodling or something.
    You're right, he did make such a fuss about it. He made it out to be like dating his daughter or something.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    How could he be so hot in Silver Linings and ugly in every pic I see of him?
    I think it's the hair... they had a great idea in Silver Linings, when they cut his hair as short as they could be...

Bronze Member

i used to find him hot now theres something off about him, not sure why but my gaydar is screeching.

Silver Member

He's way too old for that high school level dumping, so she's better off.

he's gay.
    Brando likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He's never done it for me; not in SLP or any of his other movies. He just seems like he'd be that high maintenance boyfriend you regret dating.

SUN, 09 JUNE 2013 AT 12:05 AM
    Bradley Cooper Brings Suki Waterhouse to Guys Choice Awards

Bradley Cooper hangs out with his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse backstage at the 2013 Spike TV Guys Choice Awards on Saturday (June 8) at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, Calif.
    The 38-year-old actor introduced Suki, 21, to his American Hustle co-star Amy Adams while attending the event.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofBradley Cooper
    While backstage, Bradley also met upwith Jennifer Aniston, who he is rumored to have briefly dated back in 2011.
    20+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooperand Suki Waterhouse at the 2013 Guys Choice Awards
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information