Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Kris (Kardashian) Jenner talk show premiere

Default Kris (Kardashian) Jenner talk show premiere

Sorry but I felt Kris deserves her own thread to chronicle the launch, and ultimate demise, of her talk show. I say it runs 2 months tops. Pleace your bets here! Rumor is that Kim and Kanye are her first guests.

News/ Kris Jenner's Talk Show Promises "Lots of Laughs" in New Promos: Watch Now!
    by Tierney Bricker Mon., Jun. 3, 2013 4:06 PM PDT

Keeping up with one particular Kardashian will now be even easier!
    Kardashian mama Kris Jenner's highly-anticipated new talk show Kris premieres in a little over a month and we've got your first look at her in action, thanks to some brand new promos!

Plus, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians matriarch reveals the inspiration behind her show!

."When we're all just hanging out, that's my favorite time," Kris says of the Kardashian-Jenner family being the inspiration for her new endeavor. "Lots of laughs, great conversation, and I thought, that would make for a great talk show!" Enter: Kris!
    Kris will offer viewers a mix of celebrity guests, fashion and beauty trends, all from Kris' unpredictable perspective!
    Kris premieres July 15 on select FOX Television Stations.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm not sure it'll make it 2 months. WHO - besides the kunts she birthed - would actually DO her show?
    Clubber Lang and Lily Bleu like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Select FOX stations huh? That means only in Southern CA so luckily my northern CA ass won't have to watch it. Actually I would DVR it just for a good laugh.
    I doubt it will get picked up for nationwide viewing and my bet is six episodes at most. And that is being generous.

You know the "celebs" on her first show will either be Ryan Seacrest, her entire fucked up famewhore family, or both.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Valid point that it will only be on select Fox stations. I had not noticed that. I guess many decided not to pick up the show at all. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

..Will Kris Jenner Talk Show Be More 'Oprah' or 'Maury'?
    By Nancy Tracy | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Tue, May 14, 2013 2:36 PM EDT

When Kris Jenner's TV talk show pilot premieres July 15, many people will tune in to see how the momager performs in her new role as couch hostess. Will the woman responsible for making the Kardashian sisters famous model herself after the revered Oprah Winfrey, or will she be more like the sensational Maury Povich?

Thanks to the myriad of Kardashian reality TV shows that seem to multiply on E! like sea monkeys, the controversial mom has a chance to transform herself from a publicity hungry opportunist to a highbrow salon hostess.

As she stands at this major fork in the road, Jenner must decide if she wants to repair her reputation or just continue to chase ratings.

Already, one episode of the six-week test run is guaranteed to be a monster viewer magnet. An alleged Kardashian insider told HollywoodLife.com, "Kim and Kanye will make a special appearance on Kris' new talk show when they bring their little one along! They want to introduce their baby to the world on Kris' show."

If Kris decides to take the low road and do the Maury Povich "Who's Your Daddy?" shtick, she can start with her own daughter Khloe Kardashian Odom, whose paternity remains a question mark. To date, the third Kardashian sister has refused to take a DNA test.

Beyond her large family, however, Kris's clout and connections are already being questioned. Gossip Cop squelched a rumor started by Star magazine that no A-lister wants to appear on her show. A spokesman implied the rumor was nonsense since no staff has been hired yet, including bookers. "With the talk show not premiering until July 15, it is way too early to even know which celebrity guests are or are not interested in appearing on the talk show," he said.

One clue that Jenner may choose style over substance is the show's set design. The art deco foyer replete with a royal staircase and black-and-white tiles looks just like the one in her fancy mansion. Kris explained to a reporter for TV Guide, "I make a grand entrance down my own staircase at least once a day only there's nobody there to enjoy it. I'm like, 'Where is everybody?' That's why I needed a talk show!"

Though Kris described her new role as a "dream come true," one blogger hinted it's a nightmare for the rest of us. Describing the Kardashian universe as a place "where a lady's greatest accomplishment is drinking white wine on a patio and negotiating her own daughter's Playboy spread," Madeleine Davies of Jezebel views the show's launch as the beginning of a dystopian world "where girls are all assigned 'K' names like Kindle or Kool Lights and Brody Jenner wins People's Sexiest Man Alive every year from now until eternity."

A vice president for Twentieth TV put a more positive spin on his new talent. "Whether offering real advice to her family or sharing personal moments with viewers, Kris is honest, compelling, entertaining, and unscripted -- all excellent qualities for a daytime talk show host," said Stephen Brown.

If all this is true, the seasoned 57-year-old could use her new soap box to lead sophisticated discussions on adultery, divorce, fat shaming, plastic surgery and other serious-but-sexy issues with which she and her family have first hand experience.

Simply named "Kris," Jenner's new talk show will have a limited run on Fox TV stations in select cities, including New York and Los Angeles. Similar tests were done with Wendy Williams and Bethenny Frankel, both of whom now have regular shows with the network.

Oh, great. I'll get to watch

Her guests will be people like Jillian Reynolds and Rachel Zoe.

If it's Maury style she could test Mason Disick first.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So glad I work during the day.....

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ..Will Kris Jenner Talk Show Be More 'Oprah' or 'Maury'?
    By Nancy Tracy | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Tue, May 14, 2013 2:36 PM EDT

When Kris Jenner's TV talk show pilot premieres July 15, many people will tune in to see how the momager performs in her new role as couch hostess. Will the woman responsible for making the Kardashian sisters famous model herself after the revered Oprah Winfrey, or will she be more like the sensational Maury Povich?

Thanks to the myriad of Kardashian reality TV shows that seem to multiply on E! like sea monkeys, the controversial mom has a chance to transform herself from a publicity hungry opportunist to a highbrow salon hostess.

As she stands at this major fork in the road, Jenner must decide if she wants to repair her reputation or just continue to chase ratings.

Already, one episode of the six-week test run is guaranteed to be a monster viewer magnet. An alleged Kardashian insider told HollywoodLife.com, "Kim and Kanye will make a special appearance on Kris' new talk show when they bring their little one along! They want to introduce their baby to the world on Kris' show."
    no way does Kanye want this...
    If Kris decides to take the low road and do the Maury Povich "Who's Your Daddy?" shtick, she can start with her own daughter Khloe Kardashian Odom, whose paternity remains a question mark. To date, the third Kardashian sister has refused to take a DNA test.
    um.... BURN!
    Beyond her large family, however, Kris's clout and connections are already being questioned. Gossip Cop squelched a rumor started by Star magazine that no A-lister wants to appear on her show. A spokesman implied the rumor was nonsense since no staff has been hired yet, including bookers. "With the talk show not premiering until July 15, it is way too early to even know which celebrity guests are or are not interested in appearing on the talk show," he said.

One clue that Jenner may choose style over substance is the show's set design. The art deco foyer replete with a royal staircase and black-and-white tiles looks just like the one in her fancy mansion. Kris explained to a reporter for TV Guide, "I make a grand entrance down my own staircase at least once a day only there's nobody there to enjoy it. I'm like, 'Where is everybody?' That's why I needed a talk show!"
    what a sorry, no talent, trashy, useless, scum sucking, miserable old kunt! The ONLY way I'd watch her make an entrance is if someone gave her the much-deserved kick in the ass DOWN the stairs!
    Though Kris described her new role as a "dream come true," one blogger hinted it's a nightmare for the rest of us. Describing the Kardashian universe as a place "where a lady's greatest accomplishment is drinking white wine on a patio and negotiating her own daughter's Playboy spread," Madeleine Davies of Jezebel views the show's launch as the beginning of a dystopian world "where girls are all assigned 'K' names like Kindle or Kool Lights and Brody Jenner wins People's Sexiest Man Alive every year from now until eternity."

A vice president for Twentieth TV put a more positive spin on his new talent. "Whether offering real advice to her family or sharing personal moments with viewers, Kris is honest, compelling, entertaining, and unscripted -- all excellent qualities for a daytime talk show host," said Stephen Brown.

If all this is true, the seasoned 57-year-old could use her new soap box to lead sophisticated discussions on adultery, divorce, fat shaming, plastic surgery and other serious-but-sexy issues with which she and her family have first hand experience.
    BURN AGAIN!
    Simply named "Kris," Jenner's new talk show will have a limited run on Fox TV stations in select cities, including New York and Los Angeles. Similar tests were done with Wendy Williams and Bethenny Frankel, both of whom now have regular shows with the network.
    Clearly, the whole world is breathless with anticipation over this fabulous (fabby doodles!!!) idea!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

After all these years I still find myself wondering what kind of actual talent do any of these people have besides Bruce and Lamar and I'll even say it - Kanye? As I wrote this out - I realized that the non-Kardashian men are the ones who actually have talent in their respective fields. I guess the Kardashian's talent is all about making the most something out of the most nothing.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

^^I think their one and only talent is self-promotion, and they are fantastic at it. They are so self-absorbed and convinced they are the greatest that they are able to hoodwink a lot of people. The rest of us, however, are not fooled.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

czb

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Oh, great. I'll get to watch

Her guests will be people like Jillian Reynolds and Rachel Zoe.
    you think rachel zoe would stoop that low?

i'm thinking they would get the lesbian fitness trainer who had a bravo tv show years ago (can't remember her name), patti stanger, and tracey anderson. and maybe paula deen for a fat shaming segment.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^I think their one and only talent is self-promotion, and they are fantastic at it. They are so self-absorbed and convinced they are the greatest that they are able to hoodwink a lot of people. The rest of us, however, are not fooled.
    When people self-promote - don't they usually have an actual thing to promote about themselves? These people just live a vapid existence of shopping, eating and traveling and that's why they're famous? It's all they do.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

^^Their talent (my opinion and I may be wrong) is to convince (some) others they are trend setters, fashion icons, etc. and should be watched and emulated. They've been able to parlay their look-at-me-I-am-fabulous opinion of themselves into reality shows, clothing, fragrances, endorsements, etc. so they are really good at it.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information