Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Kelly Osbourne: ‘I do want babies, but I don’t want a great big vagina’

Default Kelly Osbourne: ‘I do want babies, but I don’t want a great big vagina’

Kelly Osbourne covers the new issue of Cosmopolitan… for some reason. The photoshoot is decent for her – she looks happy, and she got her boyfriend Matthew Mosshart to pose with her for a cute photo. The Cosmo interview, however, is kind of rough. I’ll admit that I kind of half-heartedly defend Kelly most of the time. I don’t think she’s the best, but she’s not the worst by a long-shot. She’s not as inspirational as she thinks she is, and at times she can seem like a Mean Girl, always looking to start some C-list fight. I can’t really defend her in this interview – she says she wants to win a Golden Globe (for what, I have no idea), she praises Matthew for not dating
    her for the fame (??) and her quip about having kids will probably upset people.

Her goals going forward:
    “Happiness and a Golden Globe. What? I’m fabulous. I need a Golden Globe. What is life if you’re not going to live it to the fullest? People think this is my 15 minutes. F–k you. I’ve got an hour.”

Your dad recently spoke about falling off the wagon. How do you feel about that?
    “I love and respect that he’s honest enough to say, ‘Yes, I did this. It was my fault.’ He’s a real man. Most people would hide, and he doesn’t. It doesn’t make me love him any less. It took a long time to get to that place, but I understand it now. And my mother does too. We had a TV show about this. Now people are trying to act like it’s a new story. It made me break down and cry when my parents rather than the Boston Marathon were on the cover of the British newspapers. People lost their children from a terrorist attack, and that’s superseded by this bullshit story that is not even real.”

Do you want kids?

“I do want babies, but I don’t want a great big vagina.”

You’ve dated models, musicians. How is Matthew different from those other guys?
    “He just wants to love me, and I just wanted to be loved by him. Every single other guy I’ve dated has wanted something from me. They’d call people I know and ask for favors. I’d have to say, ‘Trust me. Telling someone you are my boyfriend isn’t going to get you very far.”

You called out Lady Gaga on Fashion Police, and she got angry. Did that exchange upset you?

“I loved Lady Gaga. I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she’s a great big hypocrite. Don’t say, ‘When you see bullying, intervene,’ while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it. You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters. I know the truth. You bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You’re feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you’d stand up for it more than you do.”

Do you still struggle with addiction issues?

“He’s an addict; I’m an addict. It’s going to be one of those things we battle for the rest of our lives. I take the necessary precautions. If you’re not happy and healthy, it’s not worth any of it. Everyone says sex, drugs, and rock and roll are fun. It ain’t fun. It is not something to glorify.”
    [From Cosmopolitan]

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kelly Osbourne wants kids: ‘I do want babies, but I don’t want a great big vagina’

Why not? A great, big vagina will only complement your gigantic head and Popeye arms.

Get a C section. I do like the photo of her though. Pretty nice.

Bless her heart.

Callalily, sparkles and GRuser1 like this.

Oh, for crying out loud. Why do people insist on looking stupid to the entire world?
    MsChiff, BoogsBun, Angeli and 3 others like this.

she's a complete idiot.
    KrisNine, Brando, Honey and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Cannot stand this broad

I'll tell you what will give you a great big vagina - being a Led Zeppelin groupie!

Have bitches today never heard of kegels? Or are they just so lazy that this extends to the pussy muscles as well? For fucks sake....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I get it. She's already a huge asshole, so she figures she doesn't need a huge vagina as well.
    Last edited by Brah; May 28th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'll tell you what will give you a great big vagina - being a Led Zeppelin groupie!
    how random... yet entertaining
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    she's a complete idiot.
    Amen!!

Why? you've had a great big fat everything else..
    Honey likes this.

Judging by all her odd proportions, she probably already does have an abnormally large vagina.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

OMFG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information