Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Jaden Smith, 14, Wants To Be Emancipated From Parents Will & Jada and live alone

Default Jaden Smith, 14, Wants To Be Emancipated From Parents Will & Jada and live alone

Jaden Smith wants to be emancipated from his parents so he can have his own home.
    Hollywood stars Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have two children together, Jaden, 14, and 12-year-old Willow. Both have followed in their parents' footsteps, with Jaden an actor and Willow a singer.
    Jaden is gearing up for his 15th birthday in July and has surprised his father with his choice of gift.

"He says, ‘Dad, I want to be emancipated.’ I know if we do this, he can be an emancipated minor, because he really wants to have his own place, like ooh," Will laughed to British newspaper The Sun.“That’s the backlash. On the other side, if kids just want to have command of their lives, I understand.”

The father and son have a close relationship and have worked together on several occasions. In their new movie After Earth, Jaden's character Kitai Raige has to prove he is as tough as his legendary father Cypher.

Will is in no doubt that Jaden drew on personal experience while shooting.
    "It’s very similar for Jaden and me — your father’s the biggest movie star in the world, and you’re struggling for your little piece of dignity in this extreme shadow," he explained.
    Willow's love of fashion and style has landed her in the headlines before, especially when she opted to shave her head. Will and Jada believe in allowing their children to express themselves, in the hope this will ensure they stay on the right track.
    Alongside this, the parents don't overly discipline their children and take a novel approach when one of them misbehaves.
    "We generally don’t believe in punishment. From the time Jaden was five or six we would sit him down, and all he has to do is be able to explain why what he did was the right thing for his life," Will explained.

"I think it’s a much more difficult question to ask someone — ‘Why was that right?’ — than to try to show them why it was wrong.
    “Nobody wants to be wrong, all parts of yourself fight like crazy to not be wrong. So I’ll say to Jaden, ‘Why was that the right thing to do for your life?’ and if he can explain why kicking his sister in the chest was the right thing to do, we can see to it that he understands that it wasn’t so smart.”
    © Cover Media
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I just can't.
    *DIVA!, effie2, Beeyotch and 1 others like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Is this so he can have the Biebs and Co over for wholesome teenage hijinx, or is he just trying to escape the Co$?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

"It’s very similar for Jaden and me — your father’s the biggest movie star in the world, and you’re struggling for your little piece of dignity in this extreme shadow," he explained.
    Way to not-so-subtly suggest that you're the biggest movie star in the world, Will.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

What.the.fuck? I can't with him. My brain seriously went "huh?" after reading this. Will is so fucking stupid. Now I can see why his kids turned out to be dumb assholes. Yeah, Will, let your stupid kid, who's never been disciplined or told that he's wrong, be emancipated. We'll see how awesome and cool of a parent you are when he ends up dead from an overdose or from another one of his smart decisions that he made. Let him explain or justify that to you, dumbass.

Doesn't cos allow kids to do what they want? Assholes either way, the lot of em.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Maybe he could be Pete and Macauley's room mate, they'd surely keep an eye on him.
    sluce, Brookie and GRuser1 like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

This would be an interesting social experiment. Let's watch.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Maybe he could be Pete and Macauley's room mate, they'd surely keep an eye on him.
    Yeah, I'll watch. Reality show!

I couldn't even finish reading that, though. His shit is so stupid I felt like reading it all was going to reduce my IQ, on top of giving me a rage headache.
    BootsyCJr likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Go for it and earn your own living while you're at it. It's no fun if daddy's supporting you.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Ugh, don't get me started on these nimrods.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

The wisdom of Scientology strikes again.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Way to not-so-subtly suggest that you're the biggest movie star in the world, Will.
    Will grew up in my mom's old 'hood, and people have said he's turned into a malignant narcissist. He actually used to be a sweet guy.
    Palermo, Daisy Sun and olivia like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information