Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: Wade Robson: "Michael Jackson molested me."

DAP

Default Wade Robson: "Michael Jackson molested me."

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Michael Jackson has been posthumously accused of molesting a now-famous choreographer who spent lots of time with the singer at the Neverland Ranch ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

Robson -- now 30 years old -- has worked with top names in pop music including Britney Spears, *NSYNC, Usher and P!nk. He has also appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance."

Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years. By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas. The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

Wade even performed to a Michael Jackson song on "Star Search" when he was 8 years old.

In 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.

Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Estate. In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed complaint "for childhood sexual abuse."

Wade's lawyer has filed the actual complaint under seal -- which means it's not available to the public. Sources tell TMZ ... the complaint specifically outlines the alleged abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson.

Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology.

Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.

Jackson is dead. Time to let it go.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Jax has more money now!!
    gas_chick likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

So when his testimony could have helped convict MJ and help other victims feel vindicated, he denies the abuse. Now, years later, he tells the "truth" for $$. Fuck you Wade.
    Lalique, deenz, KrisNine and 9 others like this.

i wonder if this claim will affect his work for So You Think You Can Dance. Season starts the 14th.

also, nitpicky but the name is wrong in the thread title but, really, so what!
    Last edited by msdeb; May 7th, 2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Not that it matters, but isn't this the guy that Twitters supposedly cheated on Trousersnake with?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well it's a bit late now isn't it. Should have spoke up when you had the chance to make a difference.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

They should charge him with perjury since he now supposedly lied under oath.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    So when his testimony could have helped convict MJ and help other victims feel vindicated, he denies the abuse. Now, years later, he tells the "truth" for $$. Fuck you Wade.
    This kind of circumstance, always makes me wonder, what version is true. It makes me really uncomfortable, to question, whether someone was sexually abused. How can you not though, when there was years worth of denials, then out of the blue there is a "gimme some of that estate money, because he molested me" thing.

As an aside, what kind of crazy ass parent, lets their 7yo child, have sleepovers with some 20-30 manchild?
    stef, Butterfly and Anoia like this.

Didn't this guy bang Britney when she was with Timberfake?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Wow, sort of hard to believe.

It sounds like he is strictly motivated by the $$$.

At the trial, a maid testified that she walked in on MJ showering with a then 9 year old Wade.

Boo on him for not telling the truth when it could've helped other victims, but of course, I can't imagine the pressure from within the entertainment industry he probably got to just tow the line.

As an aside, what kind of crazy ass parent, lets their 7yo child, have sleepovers with some 20-30 manchild?

MJ would target kids from broken homes and overload the naive mothers with gifts of money and jewelry. They'd be overwhelmed that a superstar was taking an interest in them and let him do what he wanted with their kids.

In Robson's case he was also being pushed to become a child star at the time so I'm sure he got the message that he was supposed to do whatever his superstar pal wanted. There's always some parent willing to make their kid the sacrificial lamb.
    Voodoo Child likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I 100% believe that MJ was a pedophile, and for me, that will always overshadow any of his musical accomplishments. The fact that so many of his victims changed their stories doesn't sway me. It's extremely common for victims of sexual abuse to change their stories because of shame, fear, or pressure from the abuser or his enablers.

Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    Jackson is dead. Time to let it go.
    I think that sort of thing is very easy for US to say. Nevertheless, I'm shocked that you could say this about somebody who clearly was molested. I mean, come the fuck on. We know what Jackson was like and what he did, do we not? Have we zero understanding of victims of childhood sexual abuse?

Anyway, try telling anyone who's ever been raped, at any age, that it's "time to let it go" and see what kinda response you get......

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    At the trial, a maid testified that she walked in on MJ showering with a then 9 year old Wade.

Boo on him for not telling the truth when it could've helped other victims, but of course, I can't imagine the pressure from within the entertainment industry he probably got to just tow the line.

[/COLOR]

MJ would target kids from broken homes and overload the naive mothers with gifts of money and jewelry. They'd be overwhelmed that a superstar was taking an interest in them and let him do what he wanted with their kids.

In Robson's case he was also being pushed to become a child star at the time so I'm sure he got the message that he was supposed to do whatever his superstar pal wanted. There's always some parent willing to make their kid the sacrificial lamb.
    [/INDENT]
    This, for heaven's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I 100% believe that MJ was a pedophile, and for me, that will always overshadow any of his musical accomplishments. The fact that so many of his victims changed their stories doesn't sway me. It's extremely common for victims of sexual abuse to change their stories because of shame, fear, or pressure from the abuser or his enablers.
    AND THIS. Thank you both! We have NO fucking idea how he may have been pressured, threatened, etc. The file's sealed, right? Soooooo...there is obviously a lot here we do not know.

That said, I too am disappointed in him for not standing up the first time around, but you know he's not the only one. Jackson had TREMENDOUS influence and power. Zillions of fans nobly protect and fight for him all over the web to this day. Including right here at GR.

Not surprised he wants money, but the fact that he's apparently successful and presumably has some money of his own kinda negates his doing it wholly out of financial greed.

Besides...if I were in that position, I'd want money too. I admit it! No replacement for tainted, ruined childhood innocence but hey, you take what you can get. Therapy's pricey, too.

Until we know more, I am not gonna judge him more. I just wish that more victims would find the guts to come forward, even if it is late.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

After seeing the way the victims in his previous cases were treated, who can blame them? Those kids were harassed constantly by MJ's "fans," saw their families collapse when their parents started blaming each other for allowing the abuse, saw themselves and their families dragged through the mud in court and in the media, and watched as the police and prosecutors who were supposed to protect them screw up.
    sparkles and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information