Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Antoine Dodson renounces the ghey for Jesus

Default Antoine Dodson renounces the ghey for Jesus

Friday, May 3rd 2013
    Antoine Dodson Renounces His Gayness

Hide yo pussies! Hide yo daughters! Hide yo heterosexuality! Because the sugar-covered seahorse of Alabama, Antoine Dodson, claims that he's snatching up the gayness out of his being and wants a wife who will birth out his children. Judah has called him! I guess this is what happens whenSweet Brown is getting all the shine on the stroll. You gotta declare your newfound love for cooch to get hos talking about you again.

Antoine, who is gayer than a Care Bear butt full of rainbows, tweeted a few Facebook posts where he announced that he's rebuking his natural gayness and says that he doesn't need a Mercedes to make him happy (translation: his leased Benz got a visit by the repo man). Uh huh, bitch, uh huh....

I have to renounce myself, I'm no longer into homosexuality I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create. I could care less about the fame and fortune, I've giving all that up to know the true history of the bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah. And as True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can't do. And I totally understand that now. I don't need a Mercedes Benz, I don't need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you. Let's be delivered from the wickedness of the world and live the way we should. The Most High bless all and have a beautiful evening. Israel wake up and take full power of who you are. I'm ready are you?

I'm Antoine wait, I am KEVIN ANTOINE DODSON, and I just want what's best for all and this is the way for me, hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won't break, do what you will, for this is my calling.

In the beautiful words of Shemiyah, I am so in love with the truth, I will expose a lie even if I have to expose you. Family friends celebrities whoever. If anything you say or do and can't back it up with scripture, you are a liar and the truth is not in you. Rise of the true chosen.

Don't run and tell that just yet, because I'm still not sure if this shit is a hoax or a joke. If it isn't, it does make me kind of sad, because if Antoine Dodson puts away his rainbow-colored weave, is there any reason for my b-hole to pucker? Is there any reason for my nipple slits to spit out hummingbird juice? Well, the good news is that in a couple of months when he gets caughttapping his feet for dick in a public bathroom, he'll spit out some new catchphrases to the local news.

And if Sweet Brown renounces her love for a cold pop on Facebook, we know that a hacker is at a work or the world is truly ending.

This makes me sad. I love my Twan just the way he is.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The gay is still in there no matter what he says. It's bound to bubble up to the surface at some point or he's going to be one unhappy guy. Damn cults.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

The Hebrew Israelites are crazy. They're always used to be some in Times Sq, yelling at people.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Ooh! Fancy! I'd change orientation for that.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

love the gauntlets.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Poor kid. I have a friend who grew up in a family full of religious asshole nutters and he actually had to go through this a few times before he could accept himself as he was.

But I guess I'm assuming here without knowing everything. He could just be doing this for attention.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The Hebrew Israelites are crazy. They're always used to be some in Times Sq, yelling at people.

Ironically, he kind of looks like a gay Hospitaller.
    sparkles likes this.

Stupid ass. Just embrace what you are and stop fucking around in the name of religion.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

he looks like he raided the sun-ra arkestra's costume closet. love it!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Your dumb,...really really dumb!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Your dumb,...really really dumb!
    You're = you are
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    He could just be doing this for attention.
    I'm thinking, too.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well the idea of using it for attention pisses me off big time. I have friends who went through hell and years of therapy to undo damage caused from hating themselves for not being able to change, no matter how hard they tried and how much they prayed to Jesus. This way of thinking was all they knew coming up. They didn't have the luxury of the kind of love and support for being who they really are that this kid has had. I think younger gay people really take some of this shit for granted.

If Antoine is bullshitting I could kick him in the cunt.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Really, really, dumb. Fo real.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

This is sad
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information