Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Here Is Martha Stewart's New Match.com Profile

fgg

Default Here Is Martha Stewart's New Match.com Profile

Here Is Martha Stewart's New Match.com Profile

Media mogul Martha Stewart is officially on the market: She agreed on Monday's "Today" show to sign up for dating website Match.com.

A day later, her dating profile surfaced on the internet, and a spokesperson for Stewart confirmed to Business Insider that it's real.

The profile has the handle "thegoodlonglife" — the title of Stewart's latest book — and describes a 71-year-old woman seeking men 55-70 years old, with incomes over $150,001.

Against the advice of Match.com CEO Sam Yagan, who thought photos of the celebrity would be distracting for potential suitors, Stewart included a couple of recent snapshots. She looks fantastic.

Stewart had previously told Matt Lauer in an interview that she would prefer to date a younger man, and that her suitor must be independently successful himself. She's also looking for something more casual than marriage, saying: "I'd like to have breakfast with somebody. I'd like to go to bed with somebody. Sleep with somebody."

Unsurprisingly, Stewart is already a hot ticket on the dating website. She received more than 1,000 requests within a couple of hours of signing up, The New York Post reported.

“She turned off the filter where the messages go directly to her e-mail,” a source close to Stewart told The Post. "There are so many requests. She’s busy working and hasn’t been able to look through them.”

Stewart has reportedly enlisted her niece’s husband Dan Slater, author of “Love in the Time of Algorithms: What Technology Does to Meeting and Mating,” to help sort through the eligible bachelors.

Some screen grabs from the media mogul's profile are below (at the link).

Martha describes herself as, "Curious, intelligent, entrepreneurial, hard working, fun, and adventurous" as well as a "social drinker."

"You may recognize me from my pictures. Yes, It's really me." And don't worry about where you live because, "geography is but a detail."

Martha's flexible on occupation, past relationships, and children — but smoking is out of the question.

She also describes herself as a frequent exerciser, "Very Liberal," and lover of both the British and American "House of Cards." She even fishes and hunts!

Here Is Martha Stewart's New Match.com Profile - Yahoo! Finance
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

i love martha!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Why is she limiting herself to a radius of only 50 miles? My SO and I live in different countries with a six-hour drive and a border crossing between us. Not ideal, but we love each other and we make it work.

fgg

maybe bc she's 71 and can't deal with spending that much time apart?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Why is she limiting herself to a radius of only 50 miles? My SO and I live in different countries with a six-hour drive and a border crossing between us. Not ideal, but we love each other and we make it work.
    Hmmm, that is kind of odd since the article quotes her profile as saying, "And don't worry about where you live because, 'geography is but a detail.'"
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I would hit it like 500 pounds of doilies and a tasteful, but thought-provoking centerpiece.

So Martha wants a younger man? Good for her!

I love her twitter account because it's unintentionally funny. No matter what's going on in the world, Martha still talks about Martha.
    During the manhunt in Boston, everyone on Twitter, famous or not, was commenting on that but Martha stated that today was the day that she was moving her roses from her Hampton's estate to her farm in Westchester.
    When the Pope was elected and everyone was commenting on that on Twitter, up came Martha's tweet about how her new line of items that was now available at JC Penney. Apparently she writes all her own tweets, so I just love that everything is about her!
    sputnik and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Apparently she writes all her own tweets, so I just love that everything is about her!
    You should follow LeAnn Rimes then. The entire world revolves around her.
    sprynkles and Neptunia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I would hit it like 500 pounds of doilies and a tasteful, but thought-provoking centerpiece.
    Describe what you'd bring her on the first date. The right bouquet could make you or break you. If you get a date by late May, might I suggest a large bunch of peonies. We'll take Mrs. Mo out for a girls night.

That makeup and hair on Martha is spectacular. Martha horny!

I can't help it. I love that bitch.
    sputnik and cherrypye like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Describe what you'd bring her on the first date. The right bouquet could make you or break you. If you get a date by late May, might I suggest a large bunch of peonies. We'll take Mrs. Mo out for a girls night.

That makeup and hair on Martha is spectacular. Martha horny!
    Mrs. Mohandas actually showed me the match.com story while we were at the dinner table tonight. While we are not polyamorous, I think I have her go ahead.

I would show up at Martha's door with a rose and lily bouquet. The roses would be a pale pink, to show interest, but not be so gauche as to imply that I would expect to score on the first date, even though we all know that would certainly happen.

I would wear an impeccably maintained vintage Errol Flynn suit that I bought at auction, and which he wore during the height of his rogering days. At the end of the evening, I would also use one of the lambskin condoms I had the delight to find sewn on the inside bottom of the left pants leg.

Nice picture! I love this crazy bitch. Now start a dating blog, Martha, and tell us all about your nights of sin!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

czb

ugh, can't stand this convict.
    rollo likes this.

This is pretty cool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information