Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Slammed For 'Destroying California Coastline'

Default Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Slammed For 'Destroying California Coastline'

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s neighbors have labeled the Hollywood power couple “reprehensible” and “irresponsible” after they were caught illegally tearing up beaches on gas-powered racing vehicles and motorbikes along one of America’s most fragile coastlines.
    Pitt, 49, was photographed on Easter Sunday teaching son Knox how to drive while Maddox and Pax rode small motorbikes on the beach near their multi-million dollar Santa Barbara, Calif. ranch.
    But therein lies the problem for the superstars — their vehicles are prohibited by state regulations.
    “I am not sure if it is illegal to drive on the beach in Santa Barbara County but it is certainly reprehensible,” concerned neighbor and local environmentalist Ken Palley told RadarOnline.com.

“It is massively damaging to the environment and we’d hope the people who own houses on the shoreline acted more responsibly.”
    And it’s not the first time the couple has annoyed local residents, who claim they’ve been bullied off the state beach by the Pitt-Jolie security team.
    “I’ve heard of neighbors complaining about being bullied off the state beaches,” Mike Lunsford, president of the Gaviota Coast Conservancy, told RadarOnline.com.
    “I think they have some over-zealous security people who have legitimate concerns about their safety and paparazzi invading their privacy… but there have been incidents where people have been just going for hike and one friend was rudely accosted.”
    Pitt and Jolie, 37, have a coastal ranch next to Gaviota State Park where the beaches are some of the most naturally preserved areas in the world.
    The couple’s decision to teach their large brood how to burn rubber is all the more perplexing given they both are devoted human right activists and environmentalists!

Said Lunsford: “It’s a rare gem, the Gaviota coastline — and there’s not many places left in the world like it.”
    “On state beaches, only lifeguard or rescue vehicles can drive on them,” he added. “I saw the pictures, I wasn’t surprised, he probably didn’t know it was against the law. But he shouldn’t be doing it.”
    Other neighbors would only speak on the condition of anonymity because of a fear of reprisal if they criticized the high-powered family.
    “This is another example of some rich ***** who thinks he’s cool,” one said.
    “Maybe he just doesn’t realize what harm he could be doing and what a bad example it sets. However, it is probably not legal and is definitely not cool.”
    Another furious resident went even further, charging: “Neighbors have all complained because Brad started trying to keep them off the beach below his house there. This is a beach that is everyone’s and they’ve enjoyed it for years.”
    He added, “Brad Putt treats neighbors as if it is his beach now and he’s been bullying everyone. He’s pi**ed them all off. Maybe it’s time that Mr. Pitt gets a visit from the county.”

And the Fight Club star may well expect a visit from council regulators.
    “It’s a protected habitat,” a source at the Santa Barbara County Council confirmed, pointing to Santa Barbara County Beaches and Parks Code, which prohibits vehicles on beaches.
    “Plus, it’s Californian law that the beaches are owned by the public below the knee high tide line.”Neighbors From Hell: Furious Locals Accuse Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Of Destroying Fragile Californian Coastline | Radar Online

These two are only environmentalists for the PR, the use of private jets for short trips is just another example of this.
    I'm totally unsurprised by this report.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

You would think they have enough land not to have to use the beaches. They are buying property all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    These two are only environmentalists for the PR, the use of private jets for short trips is just another example of this.
    I'm totally unsurprised by this report.
    I thought the same thing. They're regularly papped at McDonalds drive-thru buying a bazillion burgers.

While we're talking about this gang-of-fuckheads-Jolie-Pitt family, has anyone ever noticed that Angelina doesn't have any female friends? I wouldn't cope with life without mine, but I NEVER trust a girl who has no BFF. The only 'friends' Ange has are Brad's friends...
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Elite Member

Angie also has her ex-husbands and BFs. They always remain "friends".
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

but I NEVER trust a girl who has no BFF.
    why
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Interesting. I would think they would have more regard for the environment than that. Maybe they focus on solely being humanitarians.

Or the PR?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    but I NEVER trust a girl who has no BFF.
    may i ask why? I am a survivor of a 14 yr marriage where i was isolated from everyone to the point i had no friends.. I still don't as I find it hard to even leave the house much less trying to make friends beyond the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    I still don't as I find it hard to even leave the house much less trying to make friends beyond the internet.
    Mr. Flygirl was reading through some of these forums, and he was wheezing and snorting he was laughing so hard. He said, "if your real friends were more like those bitches you talk to on the internet, I might go out with you guys a little more." That's the ultimate compliment from him.
    Kittylady likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    I thought the same thing. They're regularly papped at McDonalds drive-thru buying a bazillion burgers.

While we're talking about this gang-of-fuckheads-Jolie-Pitt family, has anyone ever noticed that Angelina doesn't have any female friends? I wouldn't cope with life without mine, but I NEVER trust a girl who has no BFF. The only 'friends' Ange has are Brad's friends...
    That was apparent a long time ago. What is odd to me is that neither of them seem to have consistent friends anymore. Clooney used to be in their orbit, I think trips were made to Lake Como etc. Now you don't hear about them socializing, though I don't doubt that not every dinner party gets reported in the media. It just seems to me nobody knows who their close friends are anymore?

^ Why this obsession with their close friends? They are making a ton of movies, they have charity rep duties, they have umpteen kids, they travel constantly and that's just the stuff that gets reported.
    Brando likes this.

This discussion is so 2006.
    PrincessMoFo and sputnik like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

If only Angelina would get an ipad her problems would be over.

I am also missing all these pics of them driving thru McDonalds. I see very few pics of them and/or the kids. They seem to be doing a pretty good job of living their lives out of the public eye. I have no idea who their friends are or how often they hang out. On the other hand, I do find it annoying that they are constantly watching me and judging who George and I spend time with when we are not with them. So frustrating!
    PrincessMoFo likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They'd spend more time with George if Sluce would let him out of the basement.
    OrangeSlice likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information